• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hey everyone I don't know what friend safarie i have
can anyone check it out ?
also searching for a friend safari with pikachu need its hidden abillitie
FC in signature

Candyspider

The cotton candy archanid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
Found out my the pokes in my Friend Safari thanks to Zon3D

Fighting Friend Safari: Mienfoo- Pancham- Breloom

Mienfoo evolves into the fastest fighting type in the game and Breloom is an awesome physical sweeper who won't let you do. Pancham evolves into Pangoro and can take hits while OHKOing most with the Iron Fist ability.

Add me.

FC: 0190-0029-8450

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
Years
Add me need for friends of water and grass and electric but will add mostly all! Make sure you include your fc and ingame name and type of safari in the pm you send! My info is in my sig!

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
Looking for more exotic safaris, but I only have 14 friend slots left! Hurry! Please do PM me if you add me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
Anybody with an eevee in your safari please add me and pm me saying that you did!
FC: 4382-2058-7677

Years
Hi everyone :)
I'm desperatly looking for a ditto safari. I'm want to start breeding for competitive play. I have no safari at the moment. I will add anyone, just message. I will probably pm some people in the next few hours to get some safaris ! My FC and safari is in my signature. Peace !

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2018
Hey all, just got a 3ds about a week ago, so I don't have anyone currently or know my friend safari, looking for people to add to do some safari hunting though. Posted in the link on the first page but my friend safari is 0061-1555-2520 so if someone can add me just pm me if you do and what my type and pokemon are... not exactly sure how this works can anyone explain how the friend codes and that stuff works both on 3ds and adding people from here?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a Cacturne safari. Please add me and PM me your FC if you have a Cacturne in your safari. My info is in my sig.

Cheers!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2018
update, friend safari is chansey, audino, and lillipup
friend code is 0061-1555-2520

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Looking for the following friend safar's with these pokemon in them:
Dragonair
Ditto
Metang

My ingame name is Alpha
My friend Code is 3840-7147-2121

I added you Eldie pls add me back

tell me my friend safari type and pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2018
Ditto friend safari is something I need badly, if anyone has it, or knows someone who would be willing to add me who has it, PM me it would be greatly appreciated.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Looking for either grass/steel/normal/electric type safaris :)

I have a dragon safari with gabite,noibat and druddigon if im not mistaken

Pm me if you have added me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back