• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Barry As rival seems good. I like Hilbert's mugshot. It will also be better since Hilbert already has all the owe of stuff like bicycles surf etc. But how bout dive?

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Okay. You learn fast so I dun think there will be much trouble. Do u use Nse or Owe? I'm not sure bout owe but on Nse u must change th whole palette again so that they match.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Cutting 16x32 on IrfanView is a pain in the ass. I wish u luck lol

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
If you have patience, nothing is hard. I have non of those :( is that a HG/SS tree? did u recolor it yourself? cool :P

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
If you have patience, nothing is hard. I have non of those :( is that a HG/SS tree? did u recolor it yourself? cool :P

Lol very true. And I think its a slightly edited one.
I just made the outline darker near the top and edited abit of shading to give it that 3D look.
Im going to use DS size overworlds because the hero is bigger then most adults at the moment and it looks weird.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Hmm... it's better to change 1 that suits all than change all that suits one. But at the end of the day, it is your decision, so suit yourself ^^ I'ts all about suiting :D

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Update:
I've updated the first post a little, theres a preview video and some new screens, all the screens are in the video anyway. Enjoy and let me know what you guys think.​

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
sprite of prof oak is little too big imo

Yeah but have a think, the hero is a 16 year old kid, Oak is a man, of course there is going to be a size difference thats why I changed the overworlds to make them more realistic in size.

Here is another overworld, Cyrus..
1_zps7387c8fc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back