• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsunez

Poke'mon Artist
Years
lol
The only poke'mon that was made based off of fan designs is shaymin [I think]. I don't think they would regect all those other impossibly awsome fakemon just to put ours in the game.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
yeah kitsunez is kind of right i mean nintendo has only one more region to make left and i think they might have already made its fakemon and for the fan base thing well nintendo has quite alot of fans but tht does not mean they just fire their designers

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Only one more region? 0_0 really?

Yeah, they've got designers for a reason y'know. Selecting a bunch of our fakes, or anyone's would just make a bunch of the little kids who make fakes sad. :(

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
yeah their regions are based on provinces of japan and there is only one pronvince left so i figured tht pokemon is bout to end

Kitsunez

Poke'mon Artist
Years
Well, maybe they'll base thier regions off something else. I would hate it if they ended poke'mon~!! Oh wait. Does that mean the ranger game's regions were also based off of japanese regions?

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
I don't think that means they'll just stop it. There's so many little kids out there, they can't just end the series because there's no more land on Japan.. XD

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
ok wht ever any way why are we talking bout this any way and they ended yugioh too which was my fav anime of all time they can end this too anyway i will be showing a very massive map soon so stay tunned

Years
Nintendo has more than one region left even if they counted Orre, Holon, and Fiore as regions on the Japanese landmass. Look at a map of Japan. The area directly south of Almia, and the area between Johto and Hoenn, and the areas above Kanto and Johto could all fit regions, and there'd still be room for Holon, Orre, and Fiore. They aren't ending pokemon anytime soon. Their biggest problem is coming up with a more legendary legendary than Arceus.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
Years
That is interesting, about the whole region thing. I just thought of something: Do you think they might start using Chinese or maybe even Russian provinces?
I doubt it, but you never know.Oh yeah, and I located Sinnoh. The place accessable after Elite Four( the area in the northeast) is part of a Russian island. The southern tip of the island is located in Sinnoh, easily revealing the location. Go ahead, hold up a DS to the north island of Japan. Similarity alert!

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
They ended Yu-gi-oh... Yu-gi-oh was not much compared to how much kiddies enjoyed Pokémon, I must say. I know it will end some day, but I doubt that it will be soon. And I probably would've heard alot about it, too.
They don't have to end it because Japan has no more land... They could easily refer to China, Russia, Korea, or maybe even the rest of the world for all we know.

I mean, Final Fantasy has state of the art graphics and they even have a Final Fantasy 10: 2.
Random, but true. It could just go on for ever like how some companies last for 150 years. *ahem, kellogs, even though it's just cereal!*

Years
That is interesting, about the whole region thing. I just thought of something: Do you think they might start using Chinese or maybe even Russian provinces?
I doubt it, but you never know.Oh yeah, and I located Sinnoh. The place accessable after Elite Four( the area in the northeast) is part of a Russian island. The southern tip of the island is located in Sinnoh, easily revealing the location. Go ahead, hold up a DS to the north island of Japan. Similarity alert!

In one of the pokemon movies, it shows the planet, and japan is as big as a continent. there would be no room for them to keep going after japan.

As for the "russian" island, it's actually disputed. both the japanese and the russians claim it. who it's labelled under depends on the map.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
In one of the pokemon movies, it shows the planet, and japan is as big as a continent. there would be no room for them to keep going after japan.

As for the "russian" island, it's actually disputed. both the japanese and the russians claim it. who it's labelled under depends on the map.

Doesn't really matter somethimes. It may be like that in one movie and then in the next they don't care. They didn't stress that idea, so they could change it whenever. that's not something they tried to make the viewers notice, y'know. And just because that Japan ends, doesn't mean that they'll just stop the series... again.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
please stop this descussion this is a game thread not pokemon general thread kitty lets get back to the game

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
please stop this descussion this is a game thread not pokemon general thread kitty lets get back to the game

You're right.. for once. Jk jk!!
K. You need to send me the RPGXP data for the route map you made. Remember?

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Do you have a suggestion for a program to make a Pokemon game with?

Once again.
Unrelated. This is for the game Pokémon Opal.
And haven't you noticed...? Browse around here and there's so many people with this program call RMXP.
It's everywhere.
Don't come here to talk about something unrelated unless it's SO extremely important that you'll explode if you don't find out OR you can't find anywhere else to post it.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
Years
Yeah... sorry 'bout that. Anyway, I am thinking...
Have you chosen the special area?
EX:Mountain, Crater(Please do not use my Crater idea;I have to use it), Lake, etc.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Yeah... sorry 'bout that. Anyway, I am thinking...
Have you chosen the special area?
EX:Mountain, Crater(Please do not use my Crater idea;I have to use it), Lake, etc.

The special area right now has been made up into my mind.
Not telling yet. I haven't heard this idea anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back