• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Yiazmat

going ham since 93'
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 6, 2013
Hey everyone! I've always lurked around these forums but never actually contributed/said anything... so I made an account basically so i'll stop being lazy and actually post! hope yous will enjoy me being here. :D

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Yiazmat, it's great to know you've decided to register and participate here.

Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? Like what your interests are in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics.

In any case, we certainly enjoy conversing with others on these forums and I hope you've been enjoying these forums yourself.

Years
Heya Yiazmat, a big welcome to this awesome forum~

Fight your laziness and get involved here! It's worth it, trust me, I had to fend off my own lazy desires and finally started participating in this community in 2011. It's really fun to get involved in a huge Pokemon forum like this one, especially around times when new main series games are announced like X and Y. I'm sure we will enjoy your company as well - after all, you do seem pretty nice going by what you wrote so far, and hopefully you're just as enthusiastic about being here as you are friendly. Glad you've been exploring around and making some posts already! We definitely wouldn't want you (or anyone else for that matter haha) to disappear. D:

So I'll assume you're into challenges going by your recent posts, which is quite a good start! There are lots of them here and many new users seem to take interest in that section. It's all for a good reason, too; I recently started doing challenges and they are super fun. Surprised it took this long for me to give them a try. Most of mine are in Emerald... but right now I'm still stuck in a challenge I signed up for a few weeks ago because Norman is a pain to defeat, especially with my team ugh. Have you been doing them for a while?

But yeah, hope you have a good time here and see you around! <3 Contact me anytime if you want to chat!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hello Yiazmat! and welcome!

It's Great to hear that you finally joined and started to become apart of the community.

I hope to see you around the forums! you can contact me anytime

Yiazmat

going ham since 93'
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 6, 2013
Wow, everyone's active here! I'm a member of TekkenZaibatsu also if anyone's heard of that, it's not very active. :/

The only thing stopping me from being so active is that i have college three times a week, a hectic life at home, a girlfriend to tend to and friends which I see a lot... so all my free time tends to be dedicated to Pokemon and Tekken. (I play Tekken Tag 2 online on the xbox and I'm part of the 3rd best team in the world... played over 2000 matches online. :D)

@Cirno: Thanks! You seem pleasant yourself. :3 I've done Nuzlockes on HG and Sapphire, and a monotype years ago on Silver... I'm still new to challenges in comparison to other people.

Years
Hi Yiazmat, and welcome!

Cool username you have there, and a nice avatar to match too. I previously lurked PC for a few years until eventually joining back in 2011. Since then, I made new friends and clocked up a lot of posts thanks to all the fun topics I discussed. You're certain to make loads of friends here, since most people are very friendly and active here.

I see you're a Tekken fan too? I remember playing both Tekken 2 & 3 on my old PSone. So many fun memories of those games. Also, I see you've taken an interest in our Challenges section, which has loads of fun challenges you can take part in, such as Gender Discrimination, Colors, Monotype and the ever-so-popular Nuzlocke. I don't usually do challenges though, but they sound like fun.

Call me Hikari, and VM me if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Yiazmat

going ham since 93'
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 6, 2013
Hey Hikari! I also still have the original copies of all my tekken games, I'm a huge fan!
I'm currently progressing through the normal monotype challenge on HG and finding it really fun so far, hopefully i meet lots of cool people here also!

Back