• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [OOC+SU][Rated: T]

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Whoa, you're back! Just in time, too! Yeah, I'm still around and interested. I wanna see how the boss battle ends, and how our Tara side-story goes.

As for ideas...I was wondering if it would be possible to have a floor with mostly bird- or dragon-like creatures, or at least flying creatures in general. Not necessarily a floor dedicated to dragons, but...I don't know, something. Or maybe a floor where travel happens partly up in the trees, or something like that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Whoa, you're back! Just in time, too! Yeah, I'm still around and interested. I wanna see how the boss battle ends, and how our Tara side-story goes.

As for ideas...I was wondering if it would be possible to have a floor with mostly bird- or dragon-like creatures, or at least flying creatures in general. Not necessarily a floor dedicated to dragons, but...I don't know, something. Or maybe a floor where travel happens partly up in the trees, or something like that.
O.o I actually wanna have a bird-monster follow me!

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I'm still here, happy to see you and the roleplay back Swift. :D

O.o I actually wanna have a bird-monster follow me!

Yo Diamond, I'm really happy for you think this is a cool idea and Imma Let you finishhave a bird follow you, but Azure is the best bird monster of all time. OF ALL TIME.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm still here, happy to see you and the roleplay back Swift. :D

Yo Diamond, I'm really happy for you think this is a cool idea and Imma Let you finishhave a bird follow you, but Azure is the best bird monster of all time. OF ALL TIME.

:v Eh, what? I just want a cool bird-monster to follow me is all.

Back