• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Good luck MMSP. ^_^ (Sorry again that I can't help you on the card. :( )

I looked alot for Gastly today, but I'm going after one of my first targets when I came here. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get it. Again, we had thunderstorms tonight. ... What? Hey, I got the Beldum a day after thunderstorms between 8:00 & 9:00 PM, watching CMT's Summerfest concert of Lynyrd Skynyrd. :P

So if you haven't noticed, no new shinies. I wish EVERYONE luck on their searches!!!!
-DDD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
It hasn't been stated if it will be downloadable in select cities, but I hope that it will be available across the country. I mean, it's MEW were talkin' about here, they HAVE to make it available to the whole country...

good luck with Gastly DDD. Shiny legendarys, good luck with your all-nighter, but since when did you have so many shiny pokemon? I thought u didn't have any shiny pokemon at all...

Also, my bro is helping me SR for Beldum as I play thru Emerald. I think I'll have to have the National Dex to download the ticket, so I'm playing thru the game for the next couple of days. Right now, I'm training this Timid Ralts I captured, but I'm still looking for a Modest one with good IVs in SAtk and SDef.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
1)How do u find any Shiny Pokemon or do u claim them?
2)Do u have 2 have 30 posts in this thread or 30 posts that uve done?
3)And how do u lvl up or evolve ur Pokemon?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
1)How do u find any Shiny Pokemon or do u claim them?
2)Do u have 2 have 30 posts in this thread or 30 posts that uve done?
3)And how do u lvl up or evolve ur Pokemon?

*ahem* Members of SHC plz leave this to me :) lol

ok...

1) U ahve to find shiny pokemon by searching for them.. or Sring (soft reset).. the chance in finding a shiny.. well its next to impossible.. yet so many pple have found some.. me? ive found1 so far.. a shiny Machoke.. which is now a shiny Machamp..lol.. oh i almost 4got... u have a 1 in 8192 chance in finding a shiny.. like is adi.. next 2 imposs 2 find

2) you MUST have 30 posts in the thread to have ur shinies added to the shinydex.. also U MOST catch them.. not gained in a trade.. also u can get trainer cards by talking to MetalMario or Ryan.. they have made a thread under the trainer card forum sections..

3)To train up pokemon.. well.. u must beat other pokemon.. in battles... by gaining enough experience your pokemon will grow in a level.. all poke learn new moves at certain levels.. for Ex. Charmander learns metal claw at level 13.. now evolving a pokemon is like new moves... a pokemon evolves at a certain lvl.. for example.. a charmander evolves at level16.. now.. some pokemon do not require EXP to evolve.. in cases u can use an elemental stone to evolve your pokemon... or u must tame them to love you... or in only 1 case.. u must max a pokemons beauty stat out then make it grow 1 level..... oh and i almost forogt... sum pokemon evolve when being traded.. or holding an item while being traded

*WHEW** .. that being said... i ahve no new shinies...lol... HEY SHUT UP! NO1 SHULD BE LAUGHING *runs toi a corner and cries* lol... also... u need permission of a Co-Owner in this club to actually join...ok? ok :)...lol so ya... i have ntuhjn else to rele say..lol

Years
Hey people! No shinys yet. This is taking ages! And sorry i havn't been posting a lot! Been busy. Lol and off topic i have bought something on Ebay! WOOP! Lol i am so happy, people who watch Naruto should like it!
3013.jpg

Mix021.jpg

Lol yes i know it is ranodm, but just got my account so ye! Erm... shiny legendarys, how did you get the shiny pokemon in your sig? Thanks.

Years
i got charizard after sring for charmander it took excatly 427 sr
i got nidoking from evolving nidorino w/moonstone caught nidorino in safari zone then evolved it
caught marril in emerald and i had to get azumarril to complete my hoenn dex so i evolved it instead of getting another marril so yes now i have shiny azumarril
i got nuzleaf from evolution also but it is staying a nuzleaf caught seedot in sapphire and evolved it after getting it back from my friend
sableye caught in sky piller in sapphire was leaving after i caught rayquaza[non shiny] and found a shiny sableye
found electrike at lvl 24 and i wont evolve it i found it in emerald
so this is my shinys caught and that is all hope i get the shinys i am looking for in my sig soon wish me luck

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2007
wow. thats alot of srs. I've been trying hard for a mudkip, but I've been taking a brake from pokemon lately. I'll start up again tho today and see what I can find. I also want to train my team on Emerald, so today I'll probably train more and hunt for shinies a little bit while im training.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Gaara thats one sweet necklace there :)... SONT LOSE IT!!! lol.... anywyas.,.. gaara.. to get pics u have to find a site (srry dont know which oens to use.. i just go to google and find a good site) and then copy and paste their URL... to do that u must highlight it and right click.. on the dropdown click on properties... it will show you the stuff about it and the URL... copy that adn then paste it into ur sig... then highlight it again and click on the image tag option then a popup appears... paste again in that... adn then clikc ok... and VOILA... u ahev ur picture... adn u do the same for the rest :)

Years
Gaara thats one sweet necklace there :)... SONT LOSE IT!!! lol.... anywyas.,.. gaara.. to get pics u have to find a site (srry dont know which oens to use.. i just go to google and find a good site) and then copy and paste their URL... to do that u must highlight it and right click.. on the dropdown click on properties... it will show you the stuff about it and the URL... copy that adn then paste it into ur sig... then highlight it again and click on the image tag option then a popup appears... paste again in that... adn then clikc ok... and VOILA... u ahev ur picture... adn u do the same for the rest :)

Oh i know how to save it, but i go on Save as then upload it to PhotoBucket. Lol. But thanks Mate! , and i love the necklace, lol i got that for £3.51! I thought that was amasing! I will look now for some! Thanks guys!
Also i have made a 'Sabaku No Gaara' Club! YEY! Lol it is all about Gaara. But no one has joined! Lol, if you would like to join, or have a look. Click on the link in my sig. I will upload pics and gifs a lot!
And also, i have updated my sig with the shinys that I want! Lol, i think it is cool!

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Hey there!, I have been fond of shiny's ever since G/S and recentley while me and MelleMaster-ShinyPokemon were having a chat about SRing for a shiny Latias (I was asking for advice on capturing the one I've set loose in my game :P) he said I should join the SHC so here I am :). The only shiny's I have at the moment are 2 Gyarados on my Gold (One from lake of rage one evolved from Magikarp) But I am going to start SRing for a shiny Registeel as soon as I catch a damn wailmer/wailord and Relicanth. So yea I'd like to join please :)
EDIT: Seeing the Bagon in Gold Typhlosions sig made me want a shiny one soooo much that i'm gonna do an all nighter :)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
this is way off topic but GARRA SUCKS MONKEY BALLS :)

on topic XD um i think i might reset my emerald and try again for shinnies thru there , right now im playing thru my lg file and hoping to finaly get another water shiny

ps . GARRA REALLY DOES SUCK SOOOOOO MUCH LIKE SUCKITY SUCKITY SUCK SUCK SUCK with that said GARRA SUCKS

PSPS . Hinata rules , HINATA WILL BE MISSED :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
off topic: Kiba and Rock Lee PWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hinata will be missed too, Shido...........

on topic: sry i havent been posting.....i have been on, but i havent had anything new to report

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well thank you for the spoilers about Hinata.. i personally think Gaara rules.

As for my shiny hunting, its been pretty none existant over the past couple of days, i've been watching anime and reading manga (isn't my life so interesting?) lol. I plan to hunt tonight as both my brothers will be out for the night and i won't be disracted.

willpiggy, you may join, sadly we don't count Gold or silver shinys in our dex, but just keep hunting! and welcome to the best club at PC

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i've been watching anime and reading manga (isn't my life so interesting?) lol

isnt that the life we all strive for? XD

now that im reading back why is everyone going after water shinnies NOW :( i said that first dang copy meowths !!! XD

garra is ok kinda but he is weird creepy wears makeup and to top it off he is a crack head ( literaly it fell apart XD ) i hate garra of the desert and his gord with no consumable liquid insideXD

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
willpiggy, you may join, sadly we don't count Gold or silver shinys in our dex, but just keep hunting! and welcome to the best club at PC
:D I'm proud to be a member :) I think i'll start my shiny hunting tonight:)

Back