• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
Sure!
I might get distracted but I'll be around for most of the day (it being 8am right now so yea..)

Thank you (^ν^)
I believe I still have a few of HA Pokemon you need,I'll breed them for you when I'm free.Pokemon with HA that I have included Rufflet and Machop (If I'm right),they're all in your wishlist too (≧∇≦)
Maybe I'll ask you to exchange two HA Pokemon with this two I offered.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Thank you (^ν^)
I believe I still have a few of HA Pokemon you need,I'll breed them for you when I'm free.Pokemon with HA that I have included Rufflet and Machop (If I'm right),they're all in your wishlist too (≧∇≦)
Maybe I'll ask you to exchange two HA Pokemon with this two I offered.

Sure we can discuss that once you got your DS at hand. : )

Hi! I'm looking for a Torchic, good IVs, HA and Jolly/Adamant, not necessarily shiny. Anyone got any to trade? :3

Hey - if you are just looking to trade with someone in general please refer to the quick trade thread and not to mine.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Lol
I think it may takes some time,since I am busy this week,so I believe you have to wait,I will post here when I'm free next time ( ̄▽ ̄)

Sure - take your time. :)
What time zone are you in? I'm working most of next week and mainly log on during the evening.

J2a1m1i2e

Moon Princess In Training
Years
Hey, I have a HA Female Burmy in a Dream Ball and a Female Moon Ball Meowth if you want? I also have Garden form Vivillon if you need it. =3

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
UTC+8 here,don't worry,I'm also busy on weekdays,I will meet you here at the weekend,except you work at weekend too =)
Right - We'll manage at some stage. :)

Hey, I have a HA Female Burmy in a Dream Ball and a Female Moon Ball Meowth if you want? I also have Garden form Vivillon if you need it. =3

Hi Jamie! :)
Oh those two sound great! I'm no longer looking for Garden Vivillons - thanks though!
What would you like for the two rare balls?

J2a1m1i2e

Years
Hi Jamie! :)
Oh those two sound great! I'm no longer looking for Garden Vivillons - thanks though!
What would you like for the two rare balls?

Oh okay :) I wouldn't mind a HA Spiritomb... and... maybe a HA Treecko?

EDIT: Oh, and I may only be able to trade tomorrow or later, sorry if that causes any inconveniences or however you spell that word...

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Oh okay :) I wouldn't mind a HA Spiritomb... and... maybe a HA Treecko?

EDIT: Oh, and I may only be able to trade tomorrow or later, sorry if that causes any inconveniences or however you spell that word...

Not at all - I am currenlty not in the mood for breeding if I'm being honest haha so tomorrow or the day after would be great. :)
I'll make sure to prepare those two Pokémon for then!

J2a1m1i2e

Years
Not at all - I am currenlty not in the mood for breeding if I'm being honest haha so tomorrow or the day after would be great. :)
I'll make sure to prepare those two Pokémon for then!

Cool :) I'll be playing Animal Crossing tonight anyway, so I may breed them tomorrow morning or ASAP :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Cool :) I'll be playing Animal Crossing tonight anyway, so I may breed them tomorrow morning or ASAP :)

Ok I got yours ready. :)
But I'll be at work for now haha
Seems we're in more or less the same time zone though so it shouldn't be hard to catch one another (currently over in Europe so yea..)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
I have a HA Krabby in a net ball and a Foongus (not HA) in a nest ball,I would like to exchange it with your Fream ball Pachirisu and Dream ball Clamperl (all females) :)
If you accept what I offer,then I have to tell you I'm busy this week due to some personal reason,so I need to postpone our trade until the incoming weekend,sorry for any inconvenience :)
Thank you =)

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I have a HA Krabby in a net ball and a Foongus (not HA) in a nest ball,I would like to exchange it with your Fream ball Pachirisu and Dream ball Clamperl (all females) :)
If you accept what I offer,then I have to tell you I'm busy this week due to some personal reason,so I need to postpone our trade until the incoming weekend,sorry for any inconvenience :)
Thank you =)

Hoi!
I will most likely be away over the weekend. I might have wifi where I'm going to but if I do I will only log onto the Pokémon game and not to the forum. @@
Anyway the Net Ball Krabby sounds nice! Not after the Foongus though - thanks anway. :)
I can prepare the other two for whenever you're free.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
Hoi!
I will most likely be away over the weekend. I might have wifi where I'm going to but if I do I will only log onto the Pokémon game and not to the forum. @@
Anyway the Net Ball Krabby sounds nice! Not after the Foongus though - thanks anway. :)
I can prepare the other two for whenever you're free.

I do have a timer ball (non HA) Deerling with different season that I traded for you last time,if you're not interested in the Foongus,then I will change it to deerling :)

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hey, I'm interested in quite a few of the things you have here if you have any left.

I'd love HAs of these (preferably female, though I don't mind about starters/fossils):
Alomomola
Burmy
Chinchou
Clamperl
Cranidos
Finneon
Glameow
Goldeen
Horsea
Mudkip
Skitty
Stantler
Tirtouga
Turtwig

From the things you want (although I'm not sure how much if it you still need by now), I can offer:
Shiny Stone x2
Moon Ball: Seel/Meowth/Vulpix/Dratini/Hoothoot/Sentret/Ledyba/Nidoran/Skarmory/Ekans/Mareep/Stantler/Sableye/Misdreavus/Growlithe/Larvitar
Heavy Ball: Heracross
Love Ball: Buneary
Hidden Ability: Helioptile, Skiddo, Mienfoo, Deerling, Sigilyph, Pansear, Sneasel, Absol, Kecleon, Illumise, Aron, Makuhita, Poochyena, Phanpy, Houndour, Skarmory, Slugma, Shuckle, Hoppip, Magikarp, Ponyta, Psyduck, Zubat

^ All of which can be female if you want them for breeding.

& I can also get you a female HA Garden Vivillon in any of the Poké Balls that are accessible in XY (eg. Luxury, Dusk, Premier, you name it).
Really hope you have some left of the HAs, I know some friends who have been looking for a couple of those for months now (not to mention myself haha). Thanks if you do.

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I do have a timer ball (non HA) Deerling with different season that I traded for you last time,if you're not interested in the Foongus,then I will change it to deerling :)

Fine by me - I don't mind a one on two trade either though!

Hey, I'm interested in quite a few of the things you have here if you have any left.

I'd love HAs of these (preferably female, though I don't mind about starters/fossils):
Alomomola
Burmy
Chinchou
Clamperl
Cranidos
Finneon
Glameow
Goldeen
Horsea
Mudkip
Skitty
Stantler
Tirtouga
Turtwig

From the things you want (although I'm not sure how much if it you still need by now), I can offer:
Shiny Stone x2
Moon Ball: Seel/Meowth/Vulpix/Dratini/Hoothoot/Sentret/Ledyba/Nidoran/Skarmory/Ekans/Mareep/Stantler/Sableye/Misdreavus/Growlithe/Larvitar
Heavy Ball: Heracross
Love Ball: Buneary
Hidden Ability: Helioptile, Skiddo, Mienfoo, Deerling, Sigilyph, Pansear, Sneasel, Absol, Kecleon, Illumise, Aron, Makuhita, Poochyena, Phanpy, Houndour, Skarmory, Slugma, Shuckle, Hoppip, Magikarp, Ponyta, Psyduck, Zubat

^ All of which can be female if you want them for breeding.

& I can also get you a female HA Garden Vivillon in any of the Poké Balls that are accessible in XY (eg. Luxury, Dusk, Premier, you name it).
Really hope you have some left of the HAs, I know some friends who have been looking for a couple of those for months now (not to mention myself haha). Thanks if you do.

Woooh - just on time. I mostly came here to "close down" the thread for some time. :'')
Still wanting to trade with you though!
I'm able to provide all you listed - and I suppose most of them should be fine as females. :)
I am interested in the two shiny stones and the following moonballs:
Seel, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Skarmory, Ekans, Mareep Growlithe, Larvitar - I don't care about stats whatsoever as long as they're female so they can pass on the ball. :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hiatus!
As much as I'd like to keep this running - I've too many things in reallife at the moment. :(
As such I want to halt this until around the end of september.
Any trades I have already agreed to can still take place - I just don't plan on doing any additional ones for the time being. Sorry. ;;

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Woooh - just on time. I mostly came here to "close down" the thread for some time. :'')
Still wanting to trade with you though!
I'm able to provide all you listed - and I suppose most of them should be fine as females. :)
I am interested in the two shiny stones and the following moonballs:
Seel, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Skarmory, Ekans, Mareep Growlithe, Larvitar - I don't care about stats whatsoever as long as they're female so they can pass on the ball. :)
Haha that was lucky then. Sounds good! I'll have all of those by tonight except for the Growlithe&Larvitar– a friend has caught those for me (he's further along in the game than me, and has HG unlike me o only he can get Growly) but still needs to transfer them, not sure how soon that'll be but hopefully within the next day or so. I'll PM you when I have 'em all, unless you want all of them tonight (+ Shiny Stones) and can wait for the last 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back