• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thanks so much for the nominations & victory...omg thats pretty cool!...we got some new sprites to show off AND new tiles AND a new pallete cortusey of PHO and Christo (Along with Kyledove)..this is going to be a great week, screenshots galour, and I redid the d/p sprites so they arent that bad..updates are coming very soon

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
UPDATE: One new screenshot plus an interview! lol j/k its a Q & A it answers some common questions I see coming after the beta release...remember everyone its May which means exam season..so not too many updates are coming soon...

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Happy to see us again? sorry for the Hiatus, we've encountered sum serious problems concerning development in the game. T e good news is we are back on track and tryin to catch up as fast as possible. Also we've made the corrections to the errors we've found. The good news? i ahve two new screen shots of the trainer card. I hope you liek them and continue to support us.

This is the Male trainer card
TrainerCard-1.png

This is the Female trainer card
TRAINERCARDGIRL.png

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Strange Coincidence huh..? Both characters are the representatives of MY Rp Thread Poke`mech Dual Wars, and i was deciding to make a hack myself 0.O well anyway, good luck with this hack sprites look good to me.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I love how this hack slipped out of seen during our hiatus...gave us room to come with a BIG comeback...yea well here are a few new screens enjoy (more on the way)

LevelBall.png

PilotTOwn.png

Pilot2.png

newball.png

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
how11bannerry7.jpg

how11textgt3.png

Sorry about the three week wait. Honestly. I owe you one. Anything graphical related you need, just tell me.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jul 24, 2010
I can't wait! plz hurry, screenies are amazing. I support this all the way, and can't wait!!
and seeing how you use "underapreciated" pokemon, u could use sudowoodo just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yes we are using all pokemon who were either left out of FR/LG & R/S/C or weren't all that favorable...just a spoiler Woopoer,Quagsire, Stantler and alot more Johto pokemon are MUCH more common...
ok screenies are coming in a few hours...
updates: Berry Trees are OUT Berry Shops are in..uhm Music frm g/s/c are in and maybe R/s/e (if im not to lazy), Customer Ranking in All stores/shops (yes even Berry Shops), New items (still adding some) remapped routes and what-not...Thats all for now screenshots are on the way

we've been somewhat inactive these past days and all due to state exams, but the last of them are tomroro...so be prepared for a flood of updates meanwhile check us out

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Well, as Q.M had said, here are the new screen shots. We got a new pallette so i hope you like them.
This is the "Motor Maniac's house"
MotorManiac.png

longpathway.png

Cegrass.png

calmwaters.png

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
OK as you've heard or not theres a beta on the way...so look forward to that i dont reli see much in updating too much buit i do have something for you..

by the way if we were to include Buizel and leave out Floatizel would that be a problem for you all?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yes. Adding a pokemon without its evloution is stupid. Anyways, you had those sprites inserted to the Trainer Card, right?? Do you have problems on spriting the exactly SAME OW and the tile screen sprite??(Note: I'm always aware of sprites first, then scripting and then tiles and lastly, storyline. P.S And also the badges on the trainer card.)

hmm i dont reli understand what your asking...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey, how's the hack coming along? ^^
I forgot to mention, u forgot to credit me for making u the big banner.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
OO so sry i'll add u rite now...

and this is goin great we're on the brink of a beta...but we still need to know the command to make a cell phone appear in a script like in Shiny Gold or Naranja

Meanwhile we're still thinkn bout including Buizel (very nice) and Floatizel (The ugly beast)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hmmm, ucould ask Xiros over PM.
His hack is a hack of FR, and he has a cell phone script.

Back