• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Yeah, I think that about 20 or so NPC's within a guild is just fine, right? Especially since 90% of them will end up playing nothing but background actors.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
That was...no, just...no, don't go there. lol.

Yeah, there's like, one or two members of the Arcane Alliance. I was almost going to be a member of it myself, but I changed my mind. We need more people for this RP.

Everyone! Let's do some shameless advertising in our signatures!

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
I'm still trying to figure out a way to advertise in my siggy XD

Either way, yes, we need more members for the Arcane Alliance and Woodland Wanderers. Until then i guess the members could sorta do missions together with other teams?
???

Oh well just join the Woodland Wanderers and Arcane Alliance you guys. Please???

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Name: Naomi Sanders

Nickname: Yomi, Nam, The Ice Princess

Species: Cubchoo

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: member

Appearance: Your average cubchoo with the exception of that long scar on its short right arm, from a story long ago. She is the only cubchoo without a snot coming out of her nose but she snuffles a lot. She has a serious look plastered upon her face a lot.

Personality: Yomi usually keeps to herself, doesn't like people nosing into her business despite her cute apearance. She usually gives short replies to people to end conversations quickly, especially to strangers, she'd usually ignore them or give a very icy attitude towards them from a trauma from the past. She is very loyal to the group and would obey their orders in a heartbeat. She hates cucumbers the most.

History: All that this cubchoo could remember from her past was waking up in the forest 10 years ago. She couldn't remember how she got there, what was her name, did she have a family, and, basically just everything. She was alone in the world and one time a group of pokemon attacked her leaving a bad memory and a scar running up her hand. Those events pushed her to close up from everything. Her world went around trying to find out who she was, until she met the Woodland Wanderers 7 years later. They took her in, trained her and gave her a name. Naomi Sanders, which eventually became who she was. She stopped caring about the empty past she couldn't remember and dedicated herself to this group who had gave her an identity, a family, and everything which she tried to find in the forgotten past she was searching for.

Level: 25

Moveset: Powder Snow, Tackle, Brine, Endure, Fury Swipes, Icy Wind

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
You can always add a link to the RP to the userbar that you use, such as the ones that Limanya and myself made, or perhaps your own. Also, if I'm allowed to make a second character, I'd be perfectly happy to create one for the Arcane Alliance, since I was originally going to join them anyway. That depends, though.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Second characters sound good. However...I've kinda taken control of the two other main leaders of the Breakers. Is this okay, or should I let Siiadam and Cotton take over their respective missions?

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Oh I was wanting to make a second character myself. Should we start posting SUs for our second characters if we wish to have them?

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Chapter 0 – Eclipse N. Artemis – Sign-Up

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eclipse Nightmare Artemis

Species: Umbreon

Team: The Stealthy Sneakers Title: <Leader> Chieftain of The Stealthy Sneakers

Appearance: Eclipse has the standard black fur of most Umbreon although his circular rings glow blue. Also he has a purple bandana that he wears around his neck. His size is fairly average but usually he projects himself as being larger than he really is. Personality: Although he is a guild leader, Eclipse is observant and calm so he can observe his surroundings and put them at good use. He is good at adapting towards the situation without hesitation. He dislikes being the center of attention if it's unnecessary and will avoid doing so whenever possible. He is inexperienced as a guild leader although he was a protege of the previous leader. He dislikes slackers but is very willing to help those who put work into the guild. He isn't emotionally attached towards his guild members although he isn't coldhearted towards them. Sarcasm and being snarky are his common traits. Stealth is Eclipse's primary technique, although he isn't the strongest he is definitely the sneakiest. He is very surveying and he NEVER let's his emotions get in the way of his work although outside of his work he loses some seriousness. Also there is no adventure to big for him. He also has a dislike of those who steal just for the sake of stealing from others instead of doing it as a mission. As a guild leader, he can be very strict towards those who aren't in his favor. Many people say that he has a terrifying presence and this is partially why he doesn't show himself around the guild a lot.

History: As a child, Eclipse lived with his father in Saccularius Town although his father was hardly home due to being a member of a rescue team. Eclipse's original goal was to become like his father and travel the world to help others. Traveling outside of Saccularius Town seemed impossible for Eclipse thirteen years ago when the land was safer to roam. As a child, he would get sick easily and would always fall ill whenever leaving the area. He always wanted travel the world and this encouraged him even more. When he recovered from his shortcomings of getting easily sick, the world became a more dangerous place in the area and he had no choice but to join a guild, thinking it would provide him with allies to travel with. Soon he became allied with the largest local guild, the Stealthy Sneakers and soon joined them once he saw missions entailed traveling to foreign lands. The treasures and other rewards were just an additional prospect of joining although Eclipse really didn't care for material things. He soon took up a few solo expeditions for a few years and returned with plenty of tales and adventures of the lands abroad and along with these stories came a massive improvement of his skills. Eclipse soon took up a habit of traveling solo but seldomly with other Pokemon to fulfill bounties on wanted contracts and became well known throughout the guild. Eventually it was well enough for the previous guild leader, Rex, to take Eclipse up as his student. Soon after a few months passed, Rex disappeared and the remaining guild appointed Eclipse as a temporary leader, believing that Rex planned to do so all along. All Rex left behind was a short amount of training and the guild. Time passed and soon Eclipse was set as the permanent leader of the guild after he showed his prowess and his ability to make the guild well known to the world. Even though he was new at the job, he proved himself capable to lead whether he needed to rule with an iron fist or just have others be in his terrifying presence. Even though he was declared the leader of the guild, only few knew so because he wanted to remain discreet. Since he wasn't known to most of the guild as the leader, he is able to travel about without recognition and he is able to move freely about the guild without being treated as such. Eclipse is now currently dedicated leader of the Stealthy Sneakers although some deemed him too irresponsible for the job.

Level: 40

Moveset: Faint Attack, Moonlight, Bite, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, and Faint Attack

Years
  • Seen today
Finished my SU

Name: Sillerax Colossus
Nickname: Fearbringer
Species:Charmeleon
Team: The Crossblade Crew
Title: <member> the Treasure Hunter
appearance:his skin color is gold, with a scar over his right eye.

Personality:
He's a Stubborn, Hot headed, Charmeleon who's always looking for any valuable thing around, (Gold, Silver, gems, etc.). he has a love of history and will also consider historical artifacts as valuable. he loves to learn about the past, to help him be a better person. He's loyal to his friends, and works to do his part in the group

History:
His father was a Garchomp, while his mother was a Charizard. His father was an explorer and he enjoyed when his father would tell stories of his exploits in a variety of places and the things he discovered, the things that he enjoyed hearing the most about however was the treasure that was found. at the age of 18 his father took him on his first exploration trip. they had a blast, outsmarting traps, battling guardian pokemon, and finding the treasure. this first exploration lead to many others, he followed his father's footsteps in a way of exploring, he also went along the path of being a treasure hunter. at the age of 23 he joined the Crossblades in an attempt to learn more about treasure hunting. He found a position in the group as the groups resident treasure hunting "expert".
Level: 25
Moveset: Dragon Rage, Flamethrower,Thunder punch, Fire Blast, Rock Smash, Metal claw
RP Sample:

Sunlight filtered through the window in Sillerax's room, the sound of the waves was off in the distance. Sillerax opened his eyes, sat up in his bed in the Crossblade Crew Headquarters. he got off of his bed, it was early morning, on his desk was a variety of maps of dungeons, some with markings on them about where there's treasure, or some other location; others were blank. "Blast it..." he said to himself, "Captain Meliot wanted me to finish mapping out Sludge Mountain." he smacked himself on the back of the head for not doing so. He decided to finish it up after he had a short breakfast. He left his room quickly, a pansage cook... a new one by the look of it brought out a small glass of Brine Brew for him. Sillerax thanked the pansage and asked for an Oran berry or two for his breakfast. the berries were brought straight out and were placed on a plate for him. he ate the berries quickly and drank the Brew, which had an interesting delectable taste. after that, he gave the empty plate and glass to the panpour, and ran quickly and quietly back to his room. He jumped onto his desk, took a look at the maps of the mountain and started working on them. his tools were a variety of navigational tools: a compass, straight edges, and the like. he mapped out a potential path and potential locations for treasures... that was the tricky part, mapping out treasure locations. in a few minutes he finished the maps.

Sillerax grabbed the maps of Sludge mountain, and left his room, he quickly ran to the captain's desk and placed the maps on top of it, in a neat and tidy order. Sillerax then left the captains desk. when he walked out of the room the Captain and Sensei were talking together. Sillerax simply sneaked past them, and went to the nearby beach for some time alone pondering.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Name: Yuukiji (Lastname) Kotetsu (Firstname)

Species: Pawniard

Team: The Lost Learners

Title: Shadow Striker of the Lost Learners

Appearance: http://muums.deviantart.com/art/Shiny-Pawniard-Dream-World-Art-211315411

Personality: Kotetsu is a diligent Pawniard who is often reading adventure books, if he is not in an adventure hinself. He has often been referred to reckless in his battle style and is very audacious. He is considered a trouble-maker and likes to make people fustrated. Despite all this, he makes friends easily and can have a good laugh. He considers the Lost Learners to the best alliance and would fight for it. He also suffers from chronic amnesia, making things hard for him and those around him.

History: Kotetsu was young when his chronic illness began so not much is known about Kotetsu due to this. Despite this, Kotetsu tends to have repressed memories for dreams. He has been able to figure out that he never had parents and that his homeland was burnt down across the other side of Navis Ocean. He believes someone took him to the Lost Learners base but is unsure who. When he was young, he did not familiarise well with other Pokemon and was even known to attack them. He eventually calmed down and joined the Lost Learners. He has been a member for two years now and has worked diligently among his fellow learners. His goal is to find out what his past is and to unite all the alliances. He earned his reputation among the Lost Learners as a Shadow Striker because of the way he fights and his personality a year after he joined them. However, soon after amnesia struck him once again, creating problems for other Lost Learners.

Level: 22

Moveset: Scratch, Leer, Fury Cutter, Torment, Faint Attack, Scary Face.

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I'd like to reserve a second spot for the Arcane Alliance. I also have a question. Do the Stealthy Sneakers also help pokemon or do they only steal pokemon.

Back