• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
They're--well, idk about my Dad, but my mother apparently isn't.

0 (I cbf'd scrolling up).

Years

Ah my life story, pretty crazy stuff that is.

Also I spent quite a pretty penny on Anime Los Angeles:

$70 on LoZelda, Pikachu, Kaito, and America T-shirts.

$24 on Black Adventures Keychains of: RedxYellow, GoldxCrystal, RubyxSapphire, BlackxWhite. Also a Cheren and LenxRin one. xD

$32 on the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya DVDxBlu-Ray combo pack.

and...$20 on da foodz.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Kind of hard to meet anyone in an all-girls' Catholic school. If it were just all-girls' without any religious affiliation it might be easier. I mean there are people like me in this school but the ones I know of are taken or I have no interest in them. And I know I said I didn't mind being single but there are times I wish I had a gf/bf :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wish I had that too, but none of my friends share my similar obsessions nowadays :< There is one person, but she goes to a completely different school and when we talk online it's typically about RP stuff. When we meet irl we spaz about some things we like, but then it goes back to RPing XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

All I need is my sister if there is no one else. ♥ Of course, there are times when we're not obsessing over the same thing, but we have been for like... the past few months, so it's all good!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

With what's been happening the past few years and not getting much because of it, I have to be very thankful for my siblings, and family as a whole. I can't see my life without my siblings, especially because I was an only child for one two years before my brother came. We're not as close as my sister and I, but all three of us used to be really close and used to play with eachother all day and everything.

Years

Only child since I was born, though my mom did abortion like 3 times before she had me. Life would've been awkward with someone else living in the same house as me and my mom, eating my food.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnnn.. you probably wouldn't think that if you had a brother or sister your whole life. Of course, some people are really close to their siblings, while other siblings despise and hate eachother and don't want eachother in their lives. Then of course, there's everything in between. I'm at the former.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wish I had a sibling or two during my parents' divorce and my stepdad being laid off three times and my having to move to North Carolina and back. I suppose because I was still young the divorce didn't do much besides give me three stepsisters and a stepfather, and the most recent layoff just means I'll have to put up with my stepfather more and not expect bread from coming home. However, I didn't really have friends while in NC (I guess I could call two people "friends", but tbh it didn't feel that way) save for online friends on PC. But even those people are estranged from me now.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I have two step-sisters and a baby blood brother. But, we don't live together.
ema-sad%28b%29.gif

Eh, but you know, I turn more to my friends than my family when I have personal problems. Since, well, I kept my friends closer to me than my family...

I guess its a little sad, but, they're still my family anyhow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister is also basically my best friend, so I pretty much turn to her whenever I have problems, and vice versa.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

The only topic me and my sister can get along on is how much we hate our family and their overly conservative values. Otherwise, it's always her criticizing me on my choices, how I live my life, and how I'm not as much of an overachiever as her. My little brother has lots of friends on the internet and in real life, so he pretty much has no need for me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Two out of three of my stepsisters are now estranged to my family, but I haven't even seen the third for years.

As for personal issues, I trust my mom most the time. I'd say why I don't approach my friends, but I hate offending others and so I won't explain myself. On the other hand, with stuff that has to do with me having problems with my parents, I go to my friends. ...Though, even that doesn't seem to be a good idea, but like I said, I hate to offend so I won't say anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This topic became a little depressing to me. But ah well! Probably because I have someone in my family I can count on, and friends I can count on if my sister isn't around.

/trying to resist urge to turn on Wii. so is just trying to distract herself by learning about a LJ...well... DW roleplay that she reserved at.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have no one to count on. Kind of sucks, but I'm used to being alone.

And I'm sort of waiting for one LJ RP to move to DW and then see if another one does or not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Y'know. I found life to be easier if you're not putting yourself down as often. I'm sure you have someone you can count on, even if you don't realize it.

Yeah. Right now is a pretty weird time to be looking for a new roleplay, because of all the moving to Dreamwidth. However, I think I found one that's quicker than 3stp, so I'm going to give it a show. And then there's the possibly of applying to Somarium next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back