• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanum OOC

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well Chai acts rather serious as well even though I meant for her to be more of a silly character. We can let them interact in a post and see where it goes~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Get ready for more of those eventually ;)

Surprises, that is. Not Munchlaxes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
That's kind of where I was coming from ;D anyways, you don't HAVE to use it.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
HEY! I finished the post! How long di that take? :P I'm leaving it where it is so I can think of what Ethan's doing while all this is going on. :P

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I am expressing interest in filling the empty slot.

Quick questions for RHCP: if I were to write an SU now, where would I be and how would my introduction work? Also for the egg moves thing - what's the status on the availability of TMs in this roleplay?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ Fuyu - Thanks for telling me! I'll read it now, finally.

@ Cirrus - Welcome. You could start from the beginning like I did, or you could start in Feborough, with writing a recap post for Januvale and Route 11. OR write about Januvale and Route 11 in your history part of the SU.

If you choose the latter, is there any pokémon except Eevee + an elemental monkey that you feel that you would have captured?

As for TMs, so far they haven't received any, but I'm planning on letting every Arena leader hand the players a TM and it won't be the same TM for every player like in the games; I'll decide on something fitting for a specific player. At some points you'll also be able to pick from a selection of TMs at stores or markets.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
RHCP: You almost scared me to death when you accepted Cirrus, I thought that I was a goner from this RP, unless I am and this will now be extremely awkward...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I haven't accepted anyone yet, Mammoth. And you didn't have the Eevee as starter so why would you worry?

Nakuzami finally contacted me, letting me know that it was indeed the lack of internet that was the problem. He said it was ok (even though I hope he did it reluctantly) if I opened up his spot in Arcanum, so that's what I'm doing :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hey, we finally hit the 100th post! :D

And I have posted only like... 4 posts.... :(

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
What's up RHCP! Could you reserve that Vaporeon for me, please? :)

He's purple, so his name's gon' be Pimpin. Watch out Pimpin! Use Acid Armor!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I would like to reserve a spot as well. I was planning to use Vaporeon, but someone reserved before I did. I'll take Eevee... :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Haha, that reminds me of the time that I named my Pidgey 'Butts' for fun. Butts used Gust!

/yeeeeeah I'm so alone

I totally forgot that I originally wanted to name Lynn's Flareon, but eeeeeeh I like Flareon~ <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Reserving you :] get your SU up within a day or two and it would be great!

I would like to reserve a spot as well. I was planning to use Vaporeon, but someone reserved before I did. I'll take Eevee... :D
Cirrus wanted to apply for Eevee but since that was three days ago and since I'm quite eager to fill up the spot, I'll let you know if Cirrus don't post an SU within reasonable time and then you can post yours. Sounds ok? :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Cool, new people! :D Welcome guys <3

Anyways, just 2 more weeks till my summer vacations and then I can be insanely active on PC once more :D

Back