• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Your User Name: Bone
Pokemon: Mudkip
Nature: Adamant
Shiny: N
NickName: Muddy
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Double Edge
Gen. 5th

Thank you!

The one in my signature is my current one.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your User Name: Bone
Pokemon: Mudkip
Nature: Adamant
Shiny: N
NickName: Muddy
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Double Edge
Gen. 5th

Thank you!

The one in my signature is my current one.

Sorry I won't breed for female starters and I need your fc, I don't see you in there but you are connecting to me.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2014
Hey RNC, Do you have a Jolly cobalion with flawless IV ? I just picked up pokemon last xmas so i only can offer you like cobalion (I tried soft reset many times but the IV and nature wont come together) , virizion and terrakion on my game for that cobalion :l

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry I was just in the middle of updating my legends since I moved them around, but so far what I have transferred from my other games to my W2 game are modest, bashful, naive, quiet and lax, but if you want to put in the request for it, I can try to get it for you tomorrow?

EDIT: I can get one with 31's all across for you!!

Last edited:
Back