• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Eevee evolved into a Vaporeon 3 years ago!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
tumblr_mrlbf5FQcC1se0bero3_250.gif

(it's the 20th in his timezone)

That's right! PC's own vaporeon7 turns three today! Aaron, you hold a special place in my heart. You are sincerely the most kindest, precious and caring person I've ever had the opportunity of meeting. Having you in my life for these past few months has been a blessing, because your vivacious personality always brightens my day! Before this turns into a thread about why I love you so much, I just wanted to say that your membership here at PokéCommunity has been appreciated and valued immensely by many over these past three years. Whether it be the brilliant input you provide with your posts and topics, or your funny outbursts on the Showdown server, I'm sure the vast majority here have enjoyed their dose of the ever-so-special vaporeon7!

Here's to many more years at PC and, of course, to the inseparable bond we hold with one another! Happy PCversary! ♥

Of course, this topic would not be complete without your other favorite person ever. ;)

tumblr_mrfcf7bk151sxpme0o1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy PC-versary! 3 years is a long time to be on a forum so congrats for making it so far, and hopefully it's nowhere near the end. I know we've never talked much but I've always seen great things from you so it's awesome to see you still around and kicking :D

Sirfetch’d

Happy PC-Versary Vappy! I know that we don't talk a whole lot, but that should change. You are one of the most awesome people here and I have really enjoyed seeing you post around and spending time at the battle server! I hope you stick around for 3 more years and then 3 more years after that. Actually never leave! I hope you have a great day because you deserve it =D

Years
Happy PCversary my fave Aussie Vaporeon!

While we hardly talk these days, I'm proud you finally reached veteran status and that shiny emblem is all yours now. I always know how helpful you are in those Q&A threads for Pokemon games, being a fan of One Direction and such and even seeing you occasionally around the Showdown server. Do stay an outstanding member here for many years to come, even if you still love the Advance Gen forum more than ever.

Enjoy your 3 years, and stick around for many more!

~ Hikari

Years
Congrats on three whole years, Aaron! :D You're an awesome guy so be sure to stick around for many more!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
tumblr_mkftv5xpCQ1s336i9o1_400.gif

PORR!

:)

Nice one Vappy~ You are just unconditionally amazing.

Years

That's right! PC's own vaporeon7 turns three today! Aaron, you hold a special place in my heart. You are sincerely the most kindest, precious and caring person I've ever had the opportunity of meeting. Having you in my life for these past few months has been a blessing, because your vivacious personality always brightens my day! Before this turns into a thread about why I love you so much, I just wanted to say that your membership here at PokéCommunity has been appreciated and valued immensely by many over these past three years. Whether it be the brilliant input you provide with your posts and topics, or your funny outbursts on the Showdown server, I'm sure the vast majority here have enjoyed their dose of the ever-so-special vaporeon7!

Here's to many more years at PC and, of course, to the inseparable bond we hold with one another! Happy PCversary! ♥

Of course, this topic would not be complete without your other favorite person ever. ;)

You're so funny xD

Congratulations! Cheers to many more years! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Happy PC-versary other Aaron! Yeah I can't stop saying that sorry.

You've really connected cause we share the same first name in the last few months so I can definitely say you're just nice to talk too and overall awesome! Glad you survived 3 years on PC! Hooray for becoming a veteran!

tumblr_miuropc9GQ1s47ecxo1_500.gif

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Vappy <333

I remember when you were just a small Eevee, but now look at you! Happy anniversary!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Happy PC anniversary, Vaporeon! I may not know you very well, but you seem like a very nice person. I hope that we get the chance to know about each other in the future at some point, haha. ^^

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Aaron!! Happy PC-Versary man! You're very lucky to have someone like Kevin that adores and cares about you so much! So I hope the two of you will continue to shine bright together! Anyway I hope that you have an awesome day and that you'll stick around PC for another 3 years or more! :D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

I've already thanked you, but omg you did such a good job! I didn't even remind you to make one, you did it all by myself. I have such a perfect best friend like omg. Bby u light up my world like nobody else ;)

Happy PC-versary! 3 years is a long time to be on a forum so congrats for making it so far, and hopefully it's nowhere near the end. I know we've never talked much but I've always seen great things from you so it's awesome to see you still around and kicking :D

Happy PC-Versary Vappy! I know that we don't talk a whole lot, but that should change. You are one of the most awesome people here and I have really enjoyed seeing you post around and spending time at the battle server! I hope you stick around for 3 more years and then 3 more years after that. Actually never leave! I hope you have a great day because you deserve it =D

Thanks Ozzy! Yeah, I don't think I'll ever disappear fully.

Happy PCversary my fave Aussie Vaporeon!

While we hardly talk these days, I'm proud you finally reached veteran status and that shiny emblem is all yours now. I always know how helpful you are in those Q&A threads for Pokemon games, being a fan of One Direction and such and even seeing you occasionally around the Showdown server. Do stay an outstanding member here for many years to come, even if you still love the Advance Gen forum more than ever.

Enjoy your 3 years, and stick around for many more!

~ Hikari

ty Hikari, I really should get into battling again after school has finished.

Congrats on three whole years, Aaron! :D You're an awesome guy so be sure to stick around for many more!

Thanks a bunch :)

tumblr_mkftv5xpCQ1s336i9o1_400.gif

PORR!

:)

Nice one Vappy~ You are just unconditionally amazing.

Thank you Kip! I await some more of your 3DS drawings.

Happy PC-versary. I hope you've had a great three years and I wish you three more just as great! :)

Thanks Nathan :D

You're so funny xD

Congratulations! Cheers to many more years! :D

Thanksss

Happy PC-versary other Aaron! Yeah I can't stop saying that sorry.

You've really connected cause we share the same first name in the last few months so I can definitely say you're just nice to talk too and overall awesome! Glad you survived 3 years on PC! Hooray for becoming a veteran!

tumblr_miuropc9GQ1s47ecxo1_500.gif

Thanks (I'm pretty sure you're the other Aaron though ;) )

Vappy <333

I remember when you were just a small Eevee, but now look at you! Happy anniversary!

I can't believe I was like 14 when I joined like omg. Thanks btw

Happy PC anniversary, Vaporeon! I may not know you very well, but you seem like a very nice person. I hope that we get the chance to know about each other in the future at some point, haha. ^^

It means a lot to hear that from anyone :) thank you!

Aaron!! Happy PC-Versary man! You're very lucky to have someone like Kevin that adores and cares about you so much! So I hope the two of you will continue to shine bright together! Anyway I hope that you have an awesome day and that you'll stick around PC for another 3 years or more! :D

Thanks! Kevin did such a good job omg

Back