• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have a bit of a question for everyone out there. It's not your normal rp, but I think it would be one to try out, but I'm afraid of creating one because I'm still not sure how to pull it off.

I was wanting to do a type of Wolf's Rain rp. It's not based on the Wolf's Rain itself, but very similar. We arn't looking for paradice, but more of a way to survive. I was thinking of having different roles in each pack. I like the idea that the wolves can allowed themselves to be seen as humans when needed for safety.

What do you guys think?

I know I'm a bit late to post, but I would just love that. OwO

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Do you think there is much call for a His Dark Materials RP? I just really love that series, and I have a timeframe planned, the plot is nearly there and I want to know if there is enough interest to make it happen. :D

It would, of course, contain humans from any universe (but preferably the main two) and all manner of creatures (NPC, however), so there would be enough diversity for people's preferences - who hasn't wanted to RP a Ci'gazze child?! And I am working on the details for a plot that would move them all together (considering the canon of there being only one window left and the knife broken >.>).

So... any interest? :3

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I don't know if it's been a month since the last reply or not, but would anyone like to rp Ranma 1/2 with me with the pairings being RanmaxShampoo and RyogaxOC?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Anyone down for doing a Marvel Universe Type Rpg?

I would definitely like to RP a Marvel Universe type Rp, could be fun. you still interested?

EDIT: anyone interested in a marvel RP? ive got one sitting on my hard drive that i'll go ahead with unless someone wants to co-own?

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I'm just wondering, before I take the time to make it, what the interest in a zombie, post-apocalyptic RP would be? I've got one stirring in my head, but I wouldn't want to jump into it without there being much of a desire for it here.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I'm just wondering, before I take the time to make it, what the interest in a zombie, post-apocalyptic RP would be? I've got one stirring in my head, but I wouldn't want to jump into it without there being much of a desire for it here.

I would be interested, matter-of-fact, I was going to make one, but found myself too lazy to do so. xD

The warden

I'm back!
Years
This idea has come up before but I would like to know how people feel about RPing an entire country. The setting would be a world with technology starting around that of WWI and advancing over the course of the RP. I intend to make it quite realistic with trade and other things, but I would need help setting it all up.

If you have any comments or idea just say so.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
If anyone wanted to join a Superhero RP, mine is up, its is called Monochromatic Stains, a kind of MMORPG-like RP where the world is your oyster. To be a superhero or Supervillain, its your choice.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
Anyone have any interest in these ideas?

- A story set in the world of Final Fantasy, with chocobos, moogles, etc., etc. It would be my own story, kind of like a separate game.
- Are there ANY Fringe fans out there? I'd think of something involving cortexiphan.
- Something about the 7 sins. I'm still thinking.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I don't know if this thread's over a month old or not but here's my idea, an all OC Naruto rp with none of the characters from the anime in it. Not even Naruto. It is set about 100 years later after the show, so that means none of the cannons even older are in it. And no people related to the cannons either. This is to be an original Naruto RPG.

Years
It's a bit incredible how eerie this section has become. But it happens once in a while, I guess.

Also, since the Pokémon Roleplay Discussion thread was de-stickified, I guess all roleplay discussion (pokémon as well) goes here now?

Especially since this thread is reallllly eerie with about one month between replies.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
If this section has become eerie, the members should probably be making more effort to try and turn it into something that it once was. I was here... maybe it was in 2009? Yeah, pretty sure it was then, and it was so much busier than this. The community should probably just get together and make a fun project, or they should try and make this section look livelier so it could attract potential new roleplayers.

Meh, just my two cents.

Years
It's a bit incredible how eerie this section has become. But it happens once in a while, I guess.

Also, since the Pokémon Roleplay Discussion thread was de-stickified, I guess all roleplay discussion (pokémon as well) goes here now?

Especially since this thread is reallllly eerie with about one month between replies.

De-stickied and deleted are two very different things. The Pokemon RP discussion is still there and alive. Honestly haven't seen the Other Roleplay discussion thread but I don't use it anyway :nervous:
Things will almost definitely pick up in a huge way when B/W comes to the West. Actually it's got some activity just from the holidays it seems.

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Thoughts on a RP I am making?
Notes: Dragonite is considered Legendary.
Manaphy is part of the lake trio. It represents freedom.
The Lake Trio also control the seasons. Mesprit is Spring, Azelf is Summer, Uxie is Autunm and Manaphy Winter.
Articuno, Mew and Moltres are female, and Mewtwo, Zapdos and Dragonite are male.
Starters are the same types as the Eeveelutions (Normal, Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark)
The roleplay is set in Kanto, and the characters will get to Sinnoh to recruit the Lake Trio.
Johto pokemon are available too, as well as Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon that evolve into Kanto and Johto pokemon.
Leafeon and Glaceon don't get any roles.

Plot
About 300 years ago, the Kanto Legendaries secretly lived in peace, away from humans. They were practically unknown, only heard of in myths and fairytales. Mewtwo lived in Cerulean Cave, Moltres in Mt Silver, Zapdos in the abandoned Power Plant, Articuno in the Seafoam Islands (which were not known of at that time), Dragonite in a secret part of Victory Road, and Mew on a secret island. One day, two sailors found Mew's Island, beginning something bigger than anyone thought.

Those sailors had been travelling on the seas, when a strom whipped up. They were tossed upon stormy seas, all the way to Mew's Island. There, Mew found them. Mew offered to Teleport them home, if they never told anyone about her or her island. The sailors agreed, and they were Teleported home. There, they broke their promise by telling everyone about Mew and her island. All of the powerful trainers travelled to Mew's island, to try and convince Mew to come on their side. Mew disagreed, and so there was a fight. However, Mew managed to escape and tell the other Legendaries that her island was being invaded. Some trainers, on rapid Water and Flying Types, followed Mew and found out the locations of the other legendaries. Then, they reported them to the other trainers. Over the next month, the trainers prepared to fight the other legendaries to get them on their side.

The battles all happened simutaneously, and much blood was shed. The legendaries managed to escape dying, though. The battle came to a conclusion when Arceus saw it. He transformed the legendaries into charms, to prevent them from getting hurt. He also made the Eeveelutions to guard the charms in what was the legendary's home. Eevee for Dragonite, Vaporeon for Articuno, Jolteon for Zapdos, Flareon for Moltres, Espeon for Mew and Umbreon for Mewtwo. He told the Eeveelutions to guard the charms, and to pass them down to new generations so they can protect them. Arceus also cast a spell on the charms. They could only be transformed back into the legendaries when Arceus, the Season Foursome, and six trustworthy trainers were there. Many years passed, bringing us to the present day, were people can live on Mew's island.

You are a young trainer-to-be, and you live near one of the legendary charms. You have seen an Eeveelution prowling around the area the charm is in, guarding it and the charm. Also, you have recieved a letter from the 'Legendary Materialization Organization' or LMO for short. They want you to help find the legendary charms and turn them back into the legendaries. They will also give you a choice of special starters, to help you find the tokens easier. You decide to join them, but can they be trusted...?

Starters
Normal: Meowth, Teddiursa, Slakoth, Glameow
Fire: Vulpix, Growlithe, Slugma, Numel
Water: Horsea, Wooper, Wailmer, Finneon
Electric: Pichu, Mareep, Electrike, Shinx
Psychic: Abra, Natu, Spoink, Mime Jr.
Dark: Murkrow, Houndour, Sneasel, Stunky

So, thoughts?

Also, would anyone be interested in a OC Warrior Cats roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back