• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Cure

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
I'm still helping you out, you just tell me what you need me to do.

Done :) PMd

Alistair released various tree shadows with the tile set that those are located on.

I saw them and they are in the new map(s)

Here is a small update. I've been working a lot in RMXP to get some progress done but I'm having some trouble getting a lot done because I am focusing a lot on the last few weeks of my senior year. It's almost done, so I have more time here and there which is good. Anywho, i was wondering how much (time-wise) do you guys think is enough to release a Beta? I don't want to rush anything, I'm just curious.

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
Years
a first beta should be at least 1 gym though if u really want to release it before a gym just to let the public see how it is, u should call it an alpha. if u want i will be a beta tester for ur game,and also a "story builder" as u call it.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
This...
game...
sounds...
amazing!
I'll do descent tileset edits if you still need a tileist.
I would like to joint your team. For now, here is proof:

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2012
Great idea

Really like this idea! I'd love to get involved if you're still looking for people. Still need story writers? Let me know!

Back