• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 Dawn is one of my favorite characters plus it's a scene from the Japanese version of the anime. Though Piplup and Dawn don't seem very well edited, the lines look dodgy. I like the userbars

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
cute girls of probably inappropriate age to be sexually attracted to

I love it >///> 8/10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
yuck, terribly placed trollface with strange words 6/10

and it's Team Fortress 2...

CoD indeed *shudders in disgust*

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
1/10
Just a very LQ image. Despite being BW, which is understandable, you can clearly see the layer bumps and shade borders, which doesn't look too good. Nothing too special, so... yeah.

Years
8/10

It's a pretty decent design, the whole CSS layout is pretty nifty :3 There are just a few small things that I'd nitpick about.
First off the yellow gradient that you've used as the background for your text isn't the right shade of yellow. I'd try picking the colour from the piece of artwork your using. Also white to colour gradients never really look nice :x Finally I'd try making the "Electrifying" text either a bit bigger or go with a clearer font because it's a bit hard to read.
But other than that it's pretty awesome :3

Echidna

Years
Hmm, nice quote :D
It's a very over-simplified signature, and I see no reason in centering plain text... So I guess 4/10.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Mmm 7/10 the image is nice but what lowers your points here is the text. It's just kinda eyesore-ish. If it was smaller and a tad more organized then it would look a bit better. :)

Echidna

Years
Hmm, three matching images with a gradient text, what's not to like. Although I'm more fond of your prior more detailed signatures, so 8/10...

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Looks hand drawn in any case it is really good :D

9.5/10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hand-drawn? Nope it's done on the program GIMP.

It's a little big, but it's in a spoiler which is ok. But I love Lucky Star which brings up the rating a bit. 8/10
Edit: Nevermind , I check the rule and remembered spoilers aren't allowed. So you should resize it.

Last edited:
Years
6/10

It's an Ok signature, but there is still a bit of improvement to go. The biggest problem is your text, it's really hard to see in the image. I'd try either using a different, bigger font or using a lighter shade of shiny umbreons blue. Or you could try both, whatever way looks better to you. Also whatever style/size/colour of font you use in the image you should try and use that font for the text in there too, like that little quote thing and the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back