• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Even more new Formes?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
A friend of mine, SoratheEliteOne, made a Chainsaw Rotom almost a year ago XD

e656912.png

Steel/Electric~

More Rotom Forms would be fun~

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
A chainsaw Rotom would be epic! Perhaps they could also make a Psychic/Electric based on a computer, giving Rotom the mind of a supercomputer which is why I think it matches psychic.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A chainsaw Rotom would be epic! Perhaps they could also make a Psychic/Electric based on a computer, giving Rotom the mind of a supercomputer which is why I think it matches psychic.

Nah I think psychic would be too complicated for Rotom. It's based on realistic appliances after all. XD;

A friend of mine, SoratheEliteOne, made a Chainsaw Rotom almost a year ago XD

e656912.png

Steel/Electric~

More Rotom Forms would be fun~

...I want :( Steel would also make sense considering it's usually an appliance!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Though I do love Rotom and its forms, I do feel that there'd be diminishing returns if more and more were added to future games. Having said that, I believe that it's only the Rotom line that I think gets much benefit from additional forms. I've always felt that they're slightly gimmicky, for the most part - an excuse to get people to buy the 'third games' in each generation and a stab at individuality.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Rotom's never getting a Steel forme. It's not its debut generation anymore, and Electric/Steel with Levitate gives it 12 resistances, 2 immunities, and only 2 weaknesses.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
Well, seeing as Meloetta is #299 in the Unova dex, I believe we might be seeing Genesect in the game as well as Pokemon #300.
What comes to my mind is maybe we'll venture more into detail about Genesect's history, since it was modified by Team Plasma. Maybe GF will include its original form in the game? That's the only Pokemon I can think of that fits the part of having another form.

Years
Wouldn't it's original forme be weaker though considering how Plasma was suppose to have made it stronger?
I do think that Genocect might get a new forme, being a weapon and all.

blue

gucci
Years
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Keldeo Form?
With special thanks to our good friend Gin, we have learned that a bit of merchandise has listed Keldeo as being in its "Usual Forme". This indicates that Keldeo is to receive a new form within Black 2 & White 2. This factors in with hints from CoroCoro about Keldeo being engulfed in light during battle in the movie and its special power being revealed next month. We'll show information on if it will have a form when CoroCoro arrives in a few days

Could be a new Keledo forme or could just be a rumor.

Years
Well I've been expecting a new Keldeo forme for sometime. Keldeo seems quite young so it's possible that it will have a older forme that closely resembles the other members. I think it's true and not simply a rumor.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Right now that seems like a huge stretch to take. It looks like he said she said since even serebii is getting it second hand. His friend may have credit, but there can still be an error in translation. So its still just a rumor.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
Seems that it has been confirmed, according to Serebii, that Keldeo will have an alternate forme, also known as its Resolution Forme. No pictures have been revealed yet, but until then, anyone have an idea on what it might look like?

Years
Seems that it has been confirmed, according to Serebii, that Keldeo will have an alternate forme, also known as its Resolution Forme. No pictures have been revealed yet, but until then, anyone have an idea on what it might look like?

I heard about this... let's hope it looks good.

My bet is that Keldeo will look pegasus-like with this new forme...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Seriouslyyy? Ugh. It was nice when it was just "maybe" but now partially confirmed? I like Keldeo as it is tyvm. And we all know that if Keldeo gets a different forme then maybe Terrakion/Cobalion/Virizion will, since they're in the intro screen. I don't want them to turn out like Thundurus tyvm. Better not be ugly. :(

blue

gucci
Years
"Following yesterday's reveal of Keldeo's form, people at 2ch discovered a post on Shokotan's, the presenter of Pokémon Smash, blog detailing her astonishment at Keldeo's Resolution Forme (かくごのすがた). There are still currently no pictures but CoroCoro is due on Friday and could leak any time before them so keep checking back for confirmation of this name's authenticity and more"

I hope this isn't true, Keledo is fine as it is.. I'm only just warming to the Kami Trio new formes. I can't really imagine how they could change Keledo for the better?

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Pokemon getting so many new formes... maybe Reshiram, Zekrom, and the 3 Musketeers will be next. Or maybe they can surprise us and give us a new Castform forme! :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

"Following yesterday's reveal of Keldeo's form, people at 2ch discovered a post on Shokotan's, the presenter of Pokémon Smash, blog detailing her astonishment at Keldeo's Resolution Forme (かくごのすがた). There are still currently no pictures but CoroCoro is due on Friday and could leak any time before them so keep checking back for confirmation of this name's authenticity and more"

I hope this isn't true, Keledo is fine as it is.. I'm only just warming to the Kami Trio new formes. I can't really imagine how they could change Keledo for the better?

Pokejungle now has the rumor posted, but is continuing to treat it like a rumor. I would urge everyone to think of it as such as well because...well remember the last coro coro when they said there was a new Professor? We got Burnette and she had nothing to do with the games. She wasn't even the one the rumor was about. Still, it hasn't been confirmed as of yet.

Pokejungle also says the two forms are called "Training Form", What Keldeo usually looks like, and "Valiant Form" his new form. We have two different translations for names which isn't that uncommon in rumors between Serebii and Pokejungle but since there isn't anything concrete I'm still gunna run this off as a rumor until Coro Coro comes out.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Treating it as a rumor, I'm really hoping this "new Keldeo form" is proven false. While I think they can pull off a pretty cool design with it, given what we got with the Kami Trio, I'm just not as hopeful about it.

Quite frankly, GameFreak is beginning to push the limits a bit with the number of new forms they are introducing this generation and I really wish they wouldn't.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Can't do worse than the original Keldeo, so I'm actually in favour of seeing it 'grow up', or something to that effect. So that it at least rivals the one's it's supposed to succeed. Perhaps they meant it to look as if it hadn't matured.

Back