• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You gotta let Eva and Sagishi finish their meal and head over there first, since they're pretty much the two key characters in the funeral.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
Sorry for the short posts as of late. It's not like me, I know. xD I should have Eva and Solo to the funeral soon. I left my recent one open-ended enough that we could do a time skip and say they are there now.

If not, bunny away!

Khawill

<3
Years
FrioxYvette is a pairing similar to that of Yuko and Watanuki. Except that Yuko is somewhat kind and caring, while Yvette likes having a minion. It's actually more like your oblivion character and The Adoring Fan.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Remember guys, Tomorrow the funeral will start and the IC day will end... Meaning that tomorrow will also be the timeskip of one week c: Get your last posts ready~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sounds like it might be a week later or something. I think Raka and Sagishi may have to interact, because the circumstances are crazy.

Sapphire Rose

Years
So does this mean the Raka attack is cancelled? If it does, I can still work that in (commandeer says "Not yet" or something), I just want clarification.

It's just a week later c: after the festival and gender swap event ^^ Sorry if it is taking too long ^^;

I'm gonna post guys! You have one hour to get your last post up because once I've posted the timeskip will take place. This means that your next post will be a week later, ofcourse your character could think back about the day of the funeral.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Genderswap event is still on? I need to retrieve my list of things that'll happen!

Edit: Found it!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
@Pink - Not to pick on your GMing or anything, I'm sure you have very valid reasons for the choice, but don't you think it makes more sense to actually RP the funeral before doing the time skip? It just seems like a more viable way of doing things to me... but of course, you're the boss :D

(If I misread what you mean in my sleep deprived state just ignore this message).

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
I'm all for the time skip actually. It seems like the IC day has played out to its end. The funeral would just be moping and sad talk. Better to move on and reflect individually if need be.

Just my opinion. :3

ALSO! Eva got a hair cut and new wardrobe since the old one was ruined. I'll be updating his appearance section accordingly. Figured the time-skip was a good chance to introduce it.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
@Pink - Not to pick on your GMing or anything, I'm sure you have very valid reasons for the choice, but don't you think it makes more sense to actually RP the funeral before doing the time skip? It just seems like a more viable way of doing things to me... but of course, you're the boss :D

(If I misread what you mean in my sleep deprived state just ignore this message).

Perplexity kinda said the same thing that I would say ^^ The IC day has taken long enough and the funeral would only be about sad talk or how some of the students don't know Solo anyway. There's not really a point to RPing that part :) Sorry if my GMing seems bad to you but I think it was good to go straight toward the time skip~

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I feel I should wait to post because Lerion has a few things on his "to-do" list during the timeskip and it would be super lame of me to bunny...I think he would interact with like half of the cast during the timeskip. Sagishi and Allister to get dat dere translat'in necklace, Yami and Luna to deliver said necklace and because he wants to visit them everyday, and Milly Chris and Sorae at various times because they're his first (currently only) friends.

Hehe, and now I play the waiting game.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I guess everyone has to talk about what their characters have done throughout the week. I think it'd be a safe bet to say that most of our characters would have already met each other.

Years
@Pink - No worries! I just didn't really get your decision at this point, and as Seph said we do still have some other stuff that we will now just have to write about in past tense. I didn't mean to criticise you personally, you're an excellent GM.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Lokiepie has been away for some time so I think I'm canceling my JP with her and I'll be working on a post now.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Claire and I are working on a post together, so we'll have it up soon to go shenaniganing.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Uh, I got nothing right now. Since Lerion is the one who's going to deliver the second translation necklace I sort of need to know how that goes between Allister and Sagishi. I need to think of something, Lerion wouldn't want to spend his time alone now that he knows people, so after the timeskip he'd probably be with someone or on his way to visit them.

Last edited:
Back