• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

resheram and zekrom help

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
In BW Adventure Episode 12 he says he hasn't seen Reshiram and only seen Zekerom when he first got to unova. So when did the movie victini occur because he saw both of them in the movie even if there was 2 different ones. Also why did they have 2 movie like that and how does both of them fit into the anime. Don't really get it. So was wondering could someone fill me in.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Basically what's happened is that the anime people have decided that all the movies happen in some alternate universe and have nothing to do with any episodes. So none of the movies really happened for Ash&co. They did two movies to promote the duality of BW. It was not good. It did not make sense. I am against it. But yeah all that you need to know is that the movies didn't happen.

Years
Yes the plot of the movie is entirely different from that of the anime. Just to tell you an easy example about their difference is Zoroark which had been shown in the movie even before Ash actually entered Unova But in the anime Zoroark is still to make a debut

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
this is not entirely true as early in the anime ash demonstrated his memory of events in the movies like meeting lugia for example. also in the zoroark movie and in the pokemon ranger episode when they meet celebi he mentions it wasnt the first time in both cases. this is not very true for the newest movies however.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Right, the earlier movies have had a vague connection to the anime. They were pretty ambiguous. But now with Reshiram&Zekrom and also the upcoming Jirachi episode, the movies are slowly being just thrown away and deemed irrelevant.

Years
Yes but I really miss to see how they show an entire city as well as it's locations. This is however absent in the anime where Ash usually goes to the Center or n a Gym.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The only movie to my memory that withholds any strong connections to canon is the first one. That's Mewtwo Strikes Back, as Mewtwo appeared in three episodes of the anime (The Battle of the Badge, It's Mr. Mimie Time and Showdown at the Poke Corral)...

As for the rest, I'm pretty sure it's hinted at where each movie takes place, and between which episodes (at least just by the captured and evolved Pokémon) I'm pretty sure there's a list compiled somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it.

Back