• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Ok I was able to figure out the problem I had before no need to comment on that if anyone sees it. I downloaded the fonts. But I have an issue that has less to do with me but with how the game was made. Why can't I save before I choose my starter? I like being able to do that since it also helps save the changes I did in the options settings in order to make the game window's size bigger among other things for one, and I can choose the right nature for my starter pokemon more effectively as well. This seems a bit counter-intuitive and likewise makes trying to start the game a needless chore since I also have to input the game controls all over again on top of it.

Finally is there a physical and special split? I can't tell.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
ya there are lot more things to do..... there are a lot more pokemon to catch and train and you can connect with your friends to battle in krypton city....

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
As far I know, only the Raptor EX version has the physical/special split. I would suggest Raptor EX, since its a more stable version of the original Raptor and contains the 4rd Generation Pokémon much better.

Ok thanks I know I have the EX version of the game so that helps, I asked because the moves aren't clearly defined as being physical or special so I've been confused for a while.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
great game so far. i got a error when i encountered porygon and it created a error log so here it is :)

Exception: undefined method `stats' for #<PokeBattle_Battler:0x721b0f8>
PokeBattle_Battle:1436:in `pbOnActiveOne'
PokeBattle_Battle:2598:in `pbReplace'
PokeBattle_Battle:2579:in `pbRecallAndReplace'
PokeBattle_Battle:2743:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2718:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2718:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:806:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:805:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:805:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:785:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:814:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:613:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:207:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:206:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:206:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:429:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:593:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:96:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

Exception: undefined method `pbThis' for 1:Fixnum
PokeBattle_Battle:2777:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2773:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2773:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:810:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:809:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:809:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:785:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:814:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:613:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:207:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:206:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:206:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:429:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:593:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:96:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
also regarding porygon the daystraits scientist sells a virus disc for 15 k or a up-grade for 5 k. how do i use em "? do i have to give it to prygon in a certain order while leveling it up ?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
also regarding porygon the daystraits scientist sells a virus disc for 15 k or a up-grade for 5 k. how do i use em "? do i have to give it to prygon in a certain order while leveling it up ?

Since this game has a trading system, I assume that Porygon's evolutions work the same way as in the canon games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
I'm not 100%sure how the trade-thing works, but here we go...I have a LV16 Kadabra and want, in return, a Kadabra of any level.

Also: Thanks for the great game ^_^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Hi everyone... i got a LUMINOUS SHARD from a braille in Sotopolis city in Hoenn, what's the use of this item? Can anyone please answer me.. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
Hi everyone... i got a LUMINOUS SHARD from a braille in Sotopolis city in Hoenn, what's the use of this item? Can anyone please answer me.. Thanks
one of the legendaries you encounter after getting the shard will be shiny...although its random which one also im not sure if this is how it still is but as i remember you could only pick either the luminous shard or the raptor ball and which ever you got the other one would be unobtainable

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
Playing this game had actually put me in a bad mood, takes forever to level up my Pokemon, and I could barely run from wild encounters. Plus, when I put the game in full screen (shift +alt) it has some visual glitches. It's probably my fault for spoiling myself on games like Gray Topaz, Reborn, Zeta and Pokemon Insurgence, but this doesn't seem like a good game to me :/

manta

★★★★★
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
Playing this game had actually put me in a bad mood, takes forever to level up my Pokemon, and I could barely run from wild encounters. Plus, when I put the game in full screen (shift +alt) it has some visual glitches. It's probably my fault for spoiling myself on games like Gray Topaz, Reborn, Zeta and Pokemon Insurgence, but this doesn't seem like a good game to me :/

Yeah you've gotten used to the shiny new stuff, this game is old man, proper old

Back