• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Otaku Project [Trailer Only]

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Hi there, I'd like to tell you all about this review series about anime I'm currently making, The Otaku Project.

Currently only the trailer for it has been released, but I'm currently working on the first episode and this is where I'm going to be updating it for the episodes and I'd like to invite anyone on here to give me suggestions for reviews, advice on writing scripts and the like.

Until then, I present you the very pretentious trailer for it, enjoy~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Seems interesting, oddly enough I've been playing around with the idea of a video anime review project myself.

As for advice, it's just obvious stuff really. Try to be funny, informative, keep your reviews to about 5 mins, make sure your mic is good and you speak clearly and don't go whoring for subscribers.

Also, nice collection. Puts mine to shame.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Thanks! And believe me I'm planning to keep all of that in mine, the reviews are planning to be anywhere between 5 to 9 minutes and for the moment I can only rely on my iPhones microphone because I don't have a headset to use :C and I know not to ***** for subscribers :3

And thanks, I collected that from the start of last year to last month when I got my last batch, I personally think it's a good collection for someone who hasn't been collecting for that long :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
That's the thing I'm having trouble with, unless you guys have any suggestions my automatic idea was to review Strike Witches or something like that :\

That being said, any suggestions?

Okay, double posting I know but I need some help deciding this.

Strike Witches, Soul Eater, Ouran Host Club, Nanoha or Ore no Imouto?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back