• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Art Online (OOC)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
umm I saw the ad in the RP discussion thread and wanted to see if i could reserve a spot if its not to late?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Here we go, hope it's acceptable!

tumblr_m1me9gJh1Q1r922azo1_500.gif

offline & a ½

Real Age: 21
Real Gender:

Personality: Samantha is a clear-headed and brilliant genius technician who resides with the Reid tech group. She is friendly and cheerful, yet ditsy and air-headed, always being curious and not worrying much about things. She usually tries to raise the spirits of others, making her the mood maker of the group. She has problems reading the atmosphere in situations and just speaks out what comes to mind, sometimes making others surprised at her actions. Being a person who puts a lot of effort in her research ever since she was a child, she can lose sight of what's going on around her when she is absorbed in her work.

With her love of technology, she prefers a more hands-on approach to technological marvels, such as going on the computer, connect televisions, and playing video games, and especially looking at really old machinery that no one really sees anymore. However, while she admires looking and part-taking with them, she is often an airhead on advanced schematics. One of her favorite past time is to pull apart and dismantle old cellphones and computers, seeing all of the circuit try before trying to put it back together - but she fails to do 100% of the time, due to her absent-mindedness. In fact, most machines in her room are broken, because Samantha takes them apart, and leaves them there, because she forgets to put them back together again.

History: Like a gem, Samantha's skills were bright, but polished throughout her years. She was born in the big city of Los Angeles, California, in the Reid household, who is a family whose sole purpose in life was to help technology grow to the epic proportions that it deserved to be. Her father is a chemical engineer, where he helps create new and innovative ways to use technology, such as helping to create solar-paneled hybrid cars, and creating formula's for the less consumption of heat energy in the modern household. Her mother owns a business store in Beverly Hills, where she, and her employees, fix and replace broken down machinery such as computers, cellphones, televisions, even video game consoles. Her older was even in university, studying advanced electromagnetic science.

As a kid, Sammy learned everything from seeing, and copying. When she was 10, her mother generally takes her to her store, where she learned first hand about all of the broken and taken apart machines that were soon brought together. She often played with the bits and pieces that came with the broken parts, so much so that she often got in trouble quite a few times, because her mother couldn't put them back together again.

When she was around 15 or so, she began to have a more hands-on approach to life. Generally, her motto was a kin to, 'maaaaaan who would throw out a commodore 64?!' Since she did started to take a liking to the older, yet rarer machine models too. She started working alongside her mother fixing machines, although she was quite 'lousy' at it since she spent most of her time looking at the insides of the wires, and the parts, rather than fixing it together again. however, fixing them was no problem for her - after all, she learned all of her skills from her mother.

More than fixing and pulling apart machinery, Sammy loved to play with them too. From the money from her job, she often bought the latest video games and video game consoles, and plays them during her past time. She especially loves the pokemon games; those 'lil'monsters' were unique and came in different shapes, sizes, and types - she especially loved the steel and ghost type pokemon, because the steel pokemon obviously resembled different machines, and the ghost pokemon? Well, they were just 'cute'.

Soon, MAO was announced, much to Sammy's excitement. She dropped everything that she was doing, and gotten herself a copy as soon as possible. Upon starting the game, it was time to make her avatar. She made an avatar that looked an awful lot like a character from one of her favorite video games: Pascal from Tales of Graces. She made her avatar like her, because she thought that she and Pascal were a like in numerous ways. When the game began, she decided that her first pokemon would be a cute and cuddly Growlithe. Why a Growlithe, instead of a steel or ghost pokemon? There was no real answer! Growlithe just looked cool. As the game finally started, this was like a dream - she was in the pokemon world! She felt the grass with her face, and the trees with her feet. It felt and looked so real; it was amazing. Her pokemon, Growlithe, was just as real too - from the playful bark it made, to the wet licks she felt with its tongue.

...Then the funny lockdown happened. People were real frightened and such, and while Sammy thought it was a real bummer and all, she thought it was pretty cool! She still had a chance to explore all of Johto, catching pokemon, beating trainers, and even eating a Magikarp or too - except she already tried that once and it was hard as a rock. Oh well.​

online & a ½

Blast_Calibur_Cut_In2-1.jpg

Avatar Appearance: Again, Sammy wanted to have her avatar, Lux, resemble Pascal from Tales of Graces. She's about 5'7, weighing about 135 lbs. She has white and red short hair, along with yellow eyes, and a smooth pale skin. Her upper body consists of a baby blue colored scarf wrapped around her neck, as well as a light blue tank top, with light green arm wear with dark green gloves. Along with her shirt, she wears a yellow strap vest that has multiple pockets for pokeballs, or other items.

Her bottom half consists of yellow shorts, with a purple belt strapped to it. It also has big pockets for items and/or pokeballs. She also wears dark blue leggings that reach just past her knee caps. Finally, for foot wear, she black shoe-boots with light blue soles on the bottom.

Pokémon in hand:

058.gif

Growlithe

Level: 11
Moveset: Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer

016.gif

Pidgey

Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle, Sand-Attack

074.gif

Geodude

Level: 6
Moveset: Tackle, Defense Curl, Mud Sport​

other & a ½

Roleplay Sample:

From Aerion

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
umm I saw the ad in the RP discussion thread and wanted to see if i could reserve a spot if its not to late?
Not at all. Go ahead! :3

Sorry, school's been makin' posting hard. However, I will have my next post up today, sorry if this is hindering the RP -.-'
School should come before roleplaying, so don't worry about that. Unless you're interacting with someone atm, it's not hindering the others, but of course I want you to post ^^ Especially with your curious plot.

Here we go, hope it's acceptable!
omg yes. I really like her! Especially her avatar design. You are accepted and may start posting when you feel like it.
Krissu and Lux shall meet up at some point!

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Yay! Miss Doronjo is here too. I've always liked your characters and posts. Lux is no different. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
machomuu what are you planning with that organization? I'm intriiiiguedddd

Lux is quite the airhead, is she not? xD Now, how to get Solomon to not leave immediately... Though Krissu doesn't really have an incentive for making him stay O.o at least they would perhaps recognize each other if they met again now :p

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
PErsonally I think Lux is absolutely amazing. xD But Krissu is great.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Lux is like an energetic Ange?

Krissu is difficult to portrait :p I don't want her to turn into her happy otakuself yet, but it's so boring to interact if she's going to be moody 8D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
... I didn't think of it like that until you said something Red. But yes. XD

I find her fun to interact with whatever personality.:)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I just wanna make sure: in a Pokemon center, theres no Nurse Joy, but just a Nurse, right? =O

Huh, I think there should just be a nurse, yes. Because do they ever mention someone called "Nurse Joy" in the old games?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Not really; people get confused (even I sometimes) that the in-game nurse was based of off Nurse Joy, but it's actually the other way around since the games came before the official anime, soooo I just wanted to make sure~!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
You're of course free to interpret it how you like in this RP ^^ If you want to call the nurse Joy and give her pink hair, be my guest ;)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jercio Shade (Jason)
picture.php

Bag: Pokegear (map, radio, phone), Old Rod, 4x Fresh Water, 4x Pokeball, 1x Antidote

Tyrogue, Yohi; Male; Hasty; Vital Spirit; Tackle, Fake Out, Helping Hand, Foresight;
picture.php

Pidgey, Hurek; Male; Hasty; Keen Eye; Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust;
picture.php

Spinarak, Witor; Male; Naughty; Sniper; Poison Sting, String Shot, Scary Face, Constrict;
picture.php

there we go updated my team

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ jason - Nice! Glad to see you posting also. Fast paced :3 but it's good to not linger here in the starting areas for too long methinks. Maybe you can interact with Lux if you want?

Back