• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yay! Can't wait to see it! <3

oh you bad boy EJ. And yeah, I'm getting paid. It was thanks to watching this kid that I was able to get a Bearded Dragon. C:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

wow. you can serious pretend to be hikari if you felt like it.

@EJ.: This guy here!:
Spoiler:

Except now he's fatter and about to shed.

Looking good Pokey! ♥

Years

Seeing you with a non-Snorlax theme reminds me of when people saw MLP themes on me and said it wasn't a good look for me.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
30. found this image on the internet.
images_zpsfd3d3e30.jpg

sorry, but i just couldn't resist doing this.
jamesisprofessorlayton_zps672faf7b.png

i wish i could zoom out without placing the cut piece where it is, it would be way easier to get a clean cut that way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... yes. that's what I said last post, didn't I? in fact that picture I showed you is my Bearded Dragon. xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

So, apparently, I made an Opening. And people really liked it over at another forum. Dropping it here for just because I want to. :p

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

reminds me of a wild lizard that lives at my grandmothers house. all i have to do is say "on." and it'll jump onto my hand or shoulder
shame-award-112440855821.jpg

lets just post this image every time they reset the count.
ya know, i gotta get a theme. i'll see if i can get some team rocket anime pics that are sig worthy

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Morning. Though I'm about to go to sleep. Was going to stay up a bit longer but my mood was shot by my brother who said kept the purple light for my dragon on but actually didn't. jerk. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back