• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Feeling in the World?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
What, to you, is the best feeling in the world? (Is it sinking your toes into the sand while the sun beats down on you? Is it when you're listening to your favourite song and you get goosebumps? Is it sex? Is it when you finally accomplish something you've spent ages on? etc!) And if you want to add why, please do! Keep it PG though ;3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
For me, the best feeling is when I was thrilled on the moment I won an Audio CD on raffle when attending a certain event, back then I can't believe that I won that I almost cried.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
The best feeling in the world to me is dealing with plants. Sitting next to them, staring at them, smelling the flowers, planting, weeding, looking at microscopic plants, anything just makes me happy. They're truly the source of my daily happiness, and I get butterflies in my stomach just looking at the tree that I'm growing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Doing the things that videos like this are about:

Years
The best feeling in the world to me is dealing with plants. Sitting next to them, staring at them, smelling the flowers, planting, weeding, looking at microscopic plants, anything just makes me happy. They're truly the source of my daily happiness, and I get butterflies in my stomach just looking at the tree that I'm growing.

That's very beautiful.

My favorite feeling is - other than the last thrilling hours of waiting for new Pokémon games - celebrating my club's trophies :D

300px-BenficaCampe%C3%A3o2009-10.jpg

:badsmile:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That moment after you've had a long, good night, and you look up at the sky and see all the beautiful stars, and everything is just perfect.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Two things for me.... the main important one is able to hug my grandma every morning (my grandma and I are very close)... the other non-important one is watching Pokemon anime while eating in front of my pc.

edit: just thought of another one - taking a nice relaxing hot shower after work.

Years
The best feeling I've had recently is admiring the sight, smell, sounds and the feel of the wind on your face when I leave the house for the first time after retreating into my subterranean man-cave for the past several days to work on essays or studying.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
The best feeling in the world is sinking your feet into the cool water at the beach on a summer's day. :]

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Hmm...

Pride/accomplishment. Like, mission accomplished XD

A shower after a long day and you're exhausted/sore. Also lying down in bed in the same context. Earned relaxation.

First bite of trying, what turns out to be, a mind-blowing meal/dish for the first time.

A feeling that I won't be able to ever recapture (well, maybe. I suppose I could when I have kids someday since people say you kinda relive life through their eyes)... when I was much much younger and leaving my grandmother's house late at night on Christmas eve. Freezing cold, snowing, I'm all dressed up fancy, hopeful for the next day, tired and practically sleeping being carried out by my parents into the car, and I look up at the stars in the sky. That's a magical feeling

Years
I can't pin it down to just one, but here are some that I know are amazing:

- Waking up with the person you love
- Lying on your bed after a long day of strenuous activities
- My Mum's Sunday Roast dinner
- A hug from the person you love
- Listening to amazing songs
- Being able to help someone when they need it most (Self satisfaction)
- Completing a long goal
- Seeing my family and loved ones healthy and well

That is what I have got currently, but there are more! :D​

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Holding my loved one in my arms <3 is probably the best feeling in the world for me.

Another great feeling is when you know you have accomplished one of your big dreams that you had been working for for so long.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Aside from completing a personal project and watching auroras or meteors, the real best feeling I've ever felt is when I helped someone and when you hear those heart felt thank yous.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Feeling loved. I felt it for about half an hour and it was probably the best half hour of my life so far.

I mean romantically loved by the way, not like "my mummy loves me".

Years
I usually have those "best feelings" when I accomplish something, like lately I've finally managed to pass the drivers license at the 5th attempt(dat relieved stress) and after 3 years of constant searching for certain Pokemon OST song from certain episode, I found it. Also, when I've got my first job and my first salary, the feeling of independence for the first time.

Guy

just a guy
Years
The sense of accomplishing something after working so hard.

That feeling when you're with the person you love the most in the world.

Dancing in your room, alone, with the music blasting loud.

The cool wind rushing through your hair.

That feeling immediately after watching an amazing hour of television or a movie.

When you get into your bed at night after a long day and just wrap yourself under the cool blankets.

Satisfying a nagging craving.

Years
Being outside at night, especially when there's a light wind blowing. Every time I'm on campus at night, I notice all the lights and nature which makes me realize how beautiful this world is.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
A hug from my parents and brother (aunt, uncle and grandma, too!)
Accomplishing something to the level that you were trying to achieve.
Eating icecream from the same bowl with my boyfriend.
Laughing with friends.
Waking up in the morning knowing you have nothing you need to do that day.
Seeing my boyfriend smile and loved ones happy!

Back