• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I'm almost 100% sure Articuno will be in Ice Cave (right after Mahogany) :P
Wouldn't be suprised if Zapdos was still in the PP... or possibly in some extra room in the Lighhouse.
After Moltres could go in Burned Tower (somewhere) or even Victory Road???

I don't think so, since the 3 Dragon masters say that a Legendary DRAGON pokemon is on top of Ice Cave.
So Probably Rayquaza.

Xiaoran

Dark and Fire Trainer
Years
He hardly has enough room for Kanto AND Johto let alone Hoenn,
but its a nice thought.

personally (not to be offensive) Hoenn is a terrible idea, the third series of pokemon games was the worst, but skip that and go to sinnoh? great idea!
or a better idea would be to make your own original region

Last edited:

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
Years
There is no need for Hoenn anyway as all the Pokemon are catchable, and no one can properly do a Sinnoh hack anyway, at least not until a proper DS Emulator is made and released

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
love it zel I played the demo and its all nice(no clue if ive already posted this I hope not) Um looking forward to the rest exspecially mt.silver and kanto areas. ^.^ I support.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, finally managed to upload the screenshots, so here they are (remember when we were talking about the event of SS.Aqua sinking, and reaching an underwater cave and finding the GS-Ball?, well it's time to see that event)

image48vh2.png
image49lb3.png
image50gf5.png
image51on2.png
image52co6.png
image53ad8.png

By the way, I'd appreciate if you could hold the PMs about asking stuff so I can focus on finishing the Beta by this month's end. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2008
starters

WOW!! good work zel this is teh best hack ever. i reached the end of the beta 4 preview. Now i have 2 questions 1. when comes the full beta 4

and 2. Where can i get all the starters, ive found mudkip in the union cave, treecko in the safari zone (realy cool)
and charmander in the game corner but where can i find torchic, bulbasaur, squirtle, cindaquil and chicorita???

plz help me.

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
Two questions, will you be able to go back in the S.S. Aqua?
And how did you make the water flow in or doesn't it happen?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
WOW!! good work zel this is teh best hack ever. i reached the end of the beta 4 preview. Now i have 2 questions 1. when comes the full beta 4

and 2. Where can i get all the starters, ive found mudkip in the union cave, treecko in the safari zone (realy cool)
and charmander in the game corner but where can i find torchic, bulbasaur, squirtle, cindaquil and chicorita???
plz help me.
Erimgard answered your first question. Second: only these three starters are able to be found.

Two questions, will you be able to go back in the S.S. Aqua?
Yes, zel already said it would become a time event.

Finally, a reason to use my old guides again :)
Sorry but most of the caves and mazes are remapped. :P

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Well, finally managed to upload the screenshots, so here they are (remember when we were talking about the event of SS.Aqua sinking, and reaching an underwater cave and finding the GS-Ball?, well it's time to see that event)

Hmm, are you gonna put a person on the SS Aqua who is offering a Raticate for a Butterfree? =P Another Nod to the anime ^.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back