• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elekids in STOCK

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
I currently have 12 Elekids and 6 of them are holding electrizer any offers I dont really want anything specific just make offers.

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
i'll trade you an elekid with electrizer for one of your elekids with electizer, boosted exp for the win :D

if you agree to this, i will be on in an hour, leaving work right now, i'll see what you say in a sec :P

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
BlueHippo that is exactly what I was hopeing someone would say ill wait for you to get home.

King ill check your thread in a sec ok.

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Gotta say King that that Metagross and ice beam are really catiching my eye though i dout that ud give me those 2 for 5 elekids. =[ would you?

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
I'll trade Magnezone for an Elekid with electrizer. If you want just a plain Elekid aswell for one of your plain Elekids, I'm all game.

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
Years
Any D/P starter (if not several) and/or Cyndaquil for an Elekid with Electrizer.

Doable?

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Haunter - manaphy would be awesome
Oranges - a Palkia would also kickass
Kardin - I have all those already sorry =[

also fearow and oranges post your friend codes and ill go on at about 8:30 if youve posted your friend codes, and haunter same thing.

Last edited:

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
okay i'm home now, my internet was down but it's up now :) lemme get on.

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Ok im on

King - im only gonna be short a couple of electrizers so let me finish what im doing and them im gonna go look for more elekids with the electrizer unless you dont care if they have electrizer though you probably do.

O.B

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2007
wud you be willing to trade a magby with a magmeriser for a elekid with electrizer?

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
King I can give you 3 eleckids with the electrizer cause I want to get that magby that O.B. and the manaphy haunter is offering but if not I can give you 4 I guess =/

Back