• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smb

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Please Battle

Battle! PM me soon. A trade afterward would be great!

0347-441-1039

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2011
Looking for people to battle me!

OK, so I REALLY need someone to battle me on my HG version because battling the E4 and waiting for the right day to call a Gym Leader for a rematch is getting REALLY boring at the moment. My friend code for HG is on the Trainer Card in my signature, and my name is Jerome.

For those who can't see the code: 1463-2428-3320 - Jerome

Please post your Friend Code (HG/SS or D/P/PT) and name if you want to battle me. Thanks!

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
Years
Wow...This is very popular thread.

Well. I don't have to explain myself. I'm just here to screw around. I don't do tiered/claused battling. (Which by default makes me unpopular and the whole reason why I left Smogon.)

I'd only battle to screw around.

I do play semi - fast paced battles though (Like battle subway style 3 on 3). It's what I'm used to :D.

I don't expect anyone to respond to me immediately but if you want to screw around or want to do some Pokemon battle testing. I'm your guy!

Otherwise - Sorry to bother you all! :D

Have a nice day and "Felize Navidad" as they say in Guatemala!!

Years
LF anyone to help with testing out my pokemon teams...
Note: it isnt all of my pokemon i have some from other older games, in which i havent migrated yet; when i'm able to i'll update the people that volunteers, or willing to help.
My FCs are on my page, and ty~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back