• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova Masters (Ooc and S.U) Rated T

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
So is the 3 of the Starting trainers the good guys? Then the Team Plasma members the bad guys?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Team Plasma always were bad news... Well if there's 'N'-ything I can do to help then feel free to ask :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Lol I "Ghestis" theres nothing now.

Name Rafael Pemberton

Age 14

History: Rafael was not a very popular child who grew up in Hoenn and was always bullied by everyone in his school. He and his family had enough of the bullying and they moved to the Unova Region. He was 14 at that time and was living in Nuvema town in hopes of getting his starter

Appearance:
Kyo.png

Starter Pokemon. Zorua

Legendary Pokemon: Victini

Kyo.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Guys the IC thread has been accepted. Please make your first post about getting to Professor Junipers lab

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Just so you know, Leon is not a genius he just takes Pokemon contest very seriously and to the extreme. It will become more apparent as he battles with and catches other Pokemon. Hope you don't mind that I added him taking a laptop and notebook to his backpack. Also will we be able to store Pokemon? How will we get more Pokeballs if possible? I'm just wondering :classic:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Pokeballs will be bought in Pokemon Centers/Marts cuz their together. I don't mind that he took his laptop and notepad

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Well once everyone arrives at the lab I can post Professor Juniper getting attacked by the team Plan grunts and then her loaning us a Pokemon.

KingKaos

Years
Hasn't everyone posted getting in front of the lab now? So now we can go into the lab and begin the team plasma fight or should we make another post? Just some questions so I know where to go

KingKaos

Years
yeah it is moving pretty slow, but I'm sure once pat20cool post we can get up and running, that's if everyone else stays active.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Hey guys.. I'm sorry i've been gone forever I just had a bunch of personal things happen and I had to go on a slight Hiatus but i'm back.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I hope im not to late to sign up

Name: DeSean Guilliver

Appearance:
DeSean is basiclly your steorotypical "Big Black". He is 6'4'' and has broad shoulders. His bald head reflects the sun making his head look like a gaint mirror. He has long arms and legs giving him an advantage if he were to fight. His green eyes reflect his mood because when he is happy they appear soft and gentle but when he is mad they look intense and strike fear into his targets heart. He wears a blue sort of plaid jacket with a white hood. Underneath that is a green underarmor shirt. He usually wears his camoflouge pants with his brown socks tucked into his pants. He only has a nice pair of black hiking boots that looks more brown from mud.

Personality:
DeSean is a shy and timid person who can't really stand up for himself. He is antisocial but when you do get him to talk only nice things are said. He is also very empathetic and smart and has the best memory capacity. He can get quite aggressive when threatened and will not give up in a fight. If himself or anybody he cares about is endangeored he will come to thier aid.

History:
DeSean was in a small family of four. His mom and dad had abandoned there family when DeSean was only eight leaving his older brother, Marco, in charge. When Marco had become of age he became a gym leader in training. DeSean was proud of his older brothers achomplishments. Sadly when Marco was twenty and DeSean was fourteen, Marco died by the hand of Team Rocket. They got into his school where he was going to be certifyed as an offical leader when Team Rocket burned his school to the ground trapping Marco and burning him to death. DeSean was devistated; without a home or any relative left to take care of him or his two younger siblings, DeSean had decided that he would become a pokemon master. Now at the age of sixteen DeSean can finally avenge his brothers death igniting the flame fueled by revenge and anger.

Back