• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yopo's trade shop. DreamWorld, Events and Shinies.

yopo

expert event hunter ahaha
Years
Welcome to Yopo's Shop

Rules:
1. excepting clones becasue i clone aswell. don't like it? leave..
2. i will if im ever really bored just givaway events DW and shinies for the good of the earth ^_^
3.please don't rush me in any way
4. let me know if something is fake and it will be removed from my list.
5. please have fun
*Also every 4 of a type e.g events, you give me i'll give you 1 free. for example you trade me 4 shinies for 4 of my own. i will throw in another free shiny!!*

Key:
UT=untouched
T=touched

Spoiler:

Shinies list

Spoiler:

DreamWorld

Spoiler:

Im Looking for anything i havn't got.
no unfair trades e.g shiny for an event.
shiny for shiny
event for event
dreamworld for dreamworld.

Thanks Guys

Yopo

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'd like to trade you for your shiny deoxys. I can offer you any of my shiny legendaries in return for it:

Rayquaza
Moltres
Mewtwo
Ho-Oh
Volcarona
Virizion
Suicune
raikou

All of these are legit and were caught by me in my other games through various methods including soft resetting, random encountering or egg hatching. I'm a shiny hunter so if you have any more questions please ask. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Ageto Celebi UT (available in shiny) *Hard to get off Me*
2010 Celebi UT
Gamestop Celebi UT

Could I have details on these Celebis? And what would you trade for any one of them?

yopo

expert event hunter ahaha
Years
I'd like to trade you for your shiny deoxys. I can offer you any of my shiny legendaries in return for it:

Rayquaza
Moltres
Mewtwo
Ho-Oh
Volcarona
Virizion
Suicune
raikou

All of these are legit and were caught by me in my other games through various methods including soft resetting, random encountering or egg hatching. I'm a shiny hunter so if you have any more questions please ask. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

im interesteded in the suicune.

what are the details please?

Ageto Celebi UT (available in shiny) *Hard to get off Me*
2010 Celebi UT
Gamestop Celebi UT

Could I have details on these Celebis? And what would you trade for any one of them?

Agento:

Lv-10
OT-(JPN)
Nickname-(JPN)
ID-31121
Nature-Brave
Date-11/21/2003
Met in-Hoenn
Stats- Atk 29/Def 28/ Sp. atk 28/ Sp.def 29/ speed 27/ HP 43
Ability-Natural Cure
Moveset- 1. confusion 2. recover 3. Heal ball 4. safeguard

*i'll tell you the other ones soon, busy right now*