• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
Hi sir, I am highly interested in an adamant Ditto. I have a Modest Ditto which I see you haven't got if your interested in a straight swap.

If not hopefully we can come to some other arrangement :)

Your online but haven't replied to your thread yet, I have to go soon so if you can reply asap that will be great.

yea.. my bad... I didn't even check this thread yet... I don't have access to wifi as I am in my office.... but I will hold onto it for you and PM you when I am on WIFI.... I can be on 5 hours from now (which might not help)... or have access to it all day tomorrow.... oh yea, and btw.. I'm loving your avatar... LOL!

PLatinumUser..
. the IVs on the Timid Starmie are:
19/28//12/31/19/26
It has Bolt\Beam and Rapid Spin on it...

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
I can breed dragons and DD Charizards... anything in particular that you are looking for? Is it simply for your 'dex or for your breeding purposes?

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2007
Nice I'll take that starmie, it doesnt have EV's right that are throwing off the IV's. Just noticed.. What level is it ? If its level like 100 or something i dont want it cuss i need too EV train. altho if its female i soppose i could simply breed another.

What would you want for it ?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
it doesn't have EVs on it, unless you want me to train it, but naturally that means different type of deal....

those are the IVs precisely...

what do you have to offer, anyways?

show me 2 types of offers, one w\o the training, and the other w\ the training... lol.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2007
I have a metal coat, can buy black sludge i belive. Um yea what item do you want need or TM ect.. Not sure what you consider worth for the starmie

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
if its w\o the EV training, I could do it for the Metal Coat since I am in the need for one...

just keep in mind that these trades... I won't be able to do them until tonight... and that's about 4 hours from now.

Years
yea.. my bad... I didn't even check this thread yet... I don't have access to wifi as I am in my office.... but I will hold onto it for you and PM you when I am on WIFI.... I can be on 5 hours from now (which might not help)... or have access to it all day tomorrow.... oh yea, and btw.. I'm loving your avatar... LOL!

PLatinumUser..
. the IVs on the Timid Starmie are:
19/28//12/31/19/26
It has Bolt\Beam and Rapid Spin on it...

Sounds brilliant! Thanks a lot man. I will probably still be up around then (I'm from the UK) so just PM me when your on Wifi. As for the avatar, its not mine but I laughed my ass off when I saw it so had to have it. Just found it randomly on google!

Off-topic I know, sorry, but what do you use to check your IVs? How reliable is it? Thanks in advance sir!

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
alrighty... if you want it nicknamed (they can be nicknamed)... let me know... I'll send you a PM when I'm home and able to access my wifi.

Sounds brilliant! Thanks a lot man. I will probably still be up around then (I'm from the UK) so just PM me when your on Wifi. As for the avatar, its not mine but I laughed my ass off when I saw it so had to have it. Just found it randomly on google!

Off-topic I know, sorry, but what do you use to check your IVs? How reliable is it? Thanks in advance sir!

I sent you an informative PM about the IV calculators....

and cool... if you're still awake.... we can do it today then, expect a PM when I'm back on wifi.

Last edited:

ChickieQ

Super Shiny Collecter
Years
heyy! I was wondering if you would trade me a serious ditto and a lv99 ziggy w/ pickup? I have a life orb, some shinys, and a bunch of tms including tm 50 (if that was the one you wanted). let me know if you want to trade.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
nicknamed Zigzagoon...

hey, im ready to trade you shiny mewtwo for lvl 99 zigzagoon w/ pickup.
P.S. if you can, could you name it ZIGGY (yes, in all caps)?

I'll have to import it, but sure... I'll be doing that now.

heyy! I was wondering if you would trade me a serious ditto and a lv99 ziggy w/ pickup? I have a life orb, some shinys, and a bunch of tms including tm 50 (if that was the one you wanted). let me know if you want to trade.

Life Orb and TM swords dance\substitute will suffice... lemme know when you're ready.

Last edited:

ChickieQ

Super Shiny Collecter
Years
I'll have to import it, but sure... I'll be doing that now.

Life Orb and TM swords dance\substitute will suffice... lemme know when you're ready.

I am sooooo sorry. I just traded them :[ do you need any other tms?
I still have the life orb though

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
No i dont want it nicknamed thanks. What level is it btw ?

I have that information at the beginning of my trading thread... check out it, I'm updating it after a few trades.

I am sooooo sorry. I just traded them :[ do you need any other tms?
I still have the life orb though

Rest or Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Trick Room, Bolt\ Beam, w\e...

I'd prefer overall if it was a TM over 50.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back