• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Meet me, Porygon!

Porygon

Banned
Years
Wow… I'm now a member of… umm… 11 forums counting my own, which can be found by clicking on the Website link in my profile or somewhere in this post [it's been awhile since I've used a vB forum, aside from PS2S]. Anyway, I'm a proud Canadian and like to play Pok?mon [up to GS, as I've never been able to get a GBA or Crystal]. Anyway… yeah. Hi!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Porygon said:
Wow? I'm now a member of? umm? 11 forums counting my own, which can be found by clicking on the Website link in my profile or somewhere in this post [it's been awhile since I've used a vB forum, aside from PS2S]. Anyway, I'm a proud Canadian and like to play Pok?mon [up to GS, as I've never been able to get a GBA or Crystal]. Anyway? yeah. Hi!
Hi Porygon, I'm Canadian too. ^_^;; There's quite a few Canadians at PC.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Sapphire Latios said:
Well, welcome to PC Porygon! hey did you give all them kids seizures with your episode?
lol don't tease him, Welcome to PC Porygon!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Welcome to pc Porygon!Hope you have fun here!I never got to watch that episode.It got banned from the U.S.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Well, to be honest i havnt either! but i heard stories of it and i read the story! so iv kind of seen it! ^_^;

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
You change a lot of name...but I still can remember you...who are you?...hahahahaha just a kidding! can remember you, you are StratusKnight(a.k.a rcp90) from my forums...very well...hope to see ya around...neighbor...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Porygon said:
Wow? I'm now a member of? umm? 11 forums counting my own, which can be found by clicking on the Website link in my profile or somewhere in this post [it's been awhile since I've used a vB forum, aside from PS2S]. Anyway, I'm a proud Canadian and like to play Pok?mon [up to GS, as I've never been able to get a GBA or Crystal]. Anyway? yeah. Hi!
There is another person I know called Porygon, in another forum.
People used to call him 立兄

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Well, all I can say Porygon is welcome to PC. ^^;;

Canadian? Alright! Avril Lavigne's Canadian too! YES!

But I gotta warn ya about me, I'm trouble at PC and you DON'T want to hang out with me cus I have a tendency of getting banned and hated everywhere.. >.<;;

Enough of bad things, Welcome to PC, dude! ^^;;

*gets killed by a evil Jigglypuff XD*

~CaRtOON

*Actually trouble follows me..

Porygon

Banned
Years
Dang? I was found out?

Ah, warm welcomes. Thank you all!

There was an episode with Porygon in it? And there was a siezure warning? Dang! I guess I'll never see it. I've always wanted to see a Porygon battle.

Too bad this SN isn't an origional. I thought I was so creative! Lol.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, there was. Although you can get if off the internet, and it most likely will not harm you. Anyways, welcome!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Porygon said:
There was an episode with Porygon in it? And there was a siezure warning? Dang! I guess I'll never see it. I've always wanted to see a Porygon battle.
Well, i only think that Japan saw it cause Porygon shot missels at Pikachu and he struck em with a thunder bolt and then i think it flashed red and blue really quick and it gave kids seizures, then Pokemon was off for a while then it came back! i dont even think im right about this though! ^_^;

Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Well, i only think that Japan saw it cause Porygon shot missels at Pikachu and he struck em with a thunder bolt and then i think it flashed red and blue really quick and it gave kids seizures, then Pokemon was off for a while then it came back! i dont even think im right about this though! ^_^;
Oh no, SapphireLatios, you are right...what is going on in the world! Well, erm...welcom theyer porygon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*Watches Porygon episode* AAAAAHHHHH!!! im having a seizure! aaahhhh! *starts shaking all over on the floor*

Porygon

Banned
Years
Kairi said:
Yeah, there was. Although you can get if off the internet, and it most likely will not harm you. Anyways, welcome!
Where? Where? WHERE!?!?!?!? I MUST SEE IT!!! *random, nonsensical speech caused by exitedness*

OK, I'm done now.

Sapphire Latios said:
Ah, yes. They missed out on the holiday ep where the team saved Santa.

Back