• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psychic Deck

pokefandavid

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Revised Psychic Deck

Pokemon
Misdreavous(D.P.)-4
Mismagius(D.P.)-4
Duskull(secret wonders)-3
Dusclops(D.P.)-3
Dusknoir(D.P.)-3
Trainers
Celios Network(C.G.)-4
Energy Restore(C.G.)-2
Speed Stadium
Holon Mentor
Master Ball
Scott
Night Matinence-2
Rare candy-3
Team galactics mars-3
Stantler SW-2
Roseannes resarch-4
Energys
Psychic-16
Scramble Energy-2

Thats what i got for now it works alot better than it did before and it's way more consistant
Thank you to everyone that helped me out

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
settle for two of the pokemon lines and change the rest for trainers and supporters. when you have settled for what pokemon lines to use i can help. this is to many

Years
If you are going to take out the Gastly line, go ahead. That gives you 7 extra slots to work with. I suggest adding 2 Misdreavus and 1 Mismagius. Cut a Dusknoir and replace it with a Duskull to increase your odds of drawing a Basic Pokemon. Swap the 2 Rainbow Energy for 2 Psychic Energy, unless the Rainbow Energy are absolutely necessary. Fill in the remaining 4 slots with Trainers that work with your theme.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
dont listen to djrules5454 dont take out duskull, but yeah let go of gengar and replace it by supporters and trainers. The number of basics should always match the number of highest evoulutions. that way you dont wast space in your deck (3 basics and one or two good pokemon that evolves from them ? that aint good) and alwayus play 2-1-2 , 3-2-3 , and 4-3-4 lines and rare candy with that. much faster that any other way

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
dont listen to djrules5454 dont take out duskull, but yeah let go of gengar and replace it by supporters and trainers. The number of basics should always match the number of highest evoulutions. that way you dont wast space in your deck (3 basics and one or two good pokemon that evolves from them ? that aint good) and alwayus play 2-1-2 , 3-2-3 , and 4-3-4 lines and rare candy with that. much faster that any other way

How rude are you?

Besides, if you had properly read his post, he didn't suggest taking out Duskull, he suggesting swapping one Dusknoir for a Duskull. I don't believe that to be a sensible decision, but you still should have read it properly.

With a deck like that, taking out the Gastly line, you probably want 3-3 Mismagius and 3-2-3 Dusknoir, with two or three Rare Candy in there. I would also suggest 17 Psychic Energy and two or three Scramble Energy instead of Rainbow. As for the Trainers, that's a more in-depth discussion that I don't have time to go into now.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
i dont really think that i was rude. i just said that he shouldnt listen to the fixes because i thought that they were bad.

Or was i rude ? would that count as being rude in the U.S ? O.o in that case im sorry.

The energies could be lowered to about 14 psychic and 3 scramble or DRE.

You should also add 4 roseannes resarch for basic pokemon and energy draw.

pokefandavid

Pokemon Trainer
Years
i dont really think that i was rude. i just said that he shouldnt listen to the fixes because i thought that they were bad.

Or was i rude ? would that count as being rude in the U.S ? O.o in that case im sorry.

The energies could be lowered to about 14 psychic and 3 scramble or DRE.

You should also add 4 roseannes resarch for basic pokemon and energy draw.

I didnt think it was rude i will take out the unessecary energys and add some rosseanne searches are the trainers/supporters i have ok for right now?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
whoa in sweden that wouldnt be counted as rude O.o

Well this needs suvere fixing and since i have nothin else to do ill sit down and take a look.

take out :

- 2 Moms kindness
- 2 Potions
- 2 Pokeball
- 3 Energy search
- 1 Proffesor birch
- 4 Psychic energys

then add in

+ 3 Rare candy
+ 3 Team galactics mars
+ 4 Pachirisu GE / Stantler SW (great starters both of them pick one that you like)
+ 4 Roseannes resarch

Then you would have wuite a good deck altough i think i missed something

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008

You essentially told him to ignore someone else's opinion because you didn't agree with it. All you needed to say was that you didn't agree and why you didn't. Hence, I personally count that as rude. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Back