• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Go be an ******* to another family. I am NOT your child. You have no right to tell me what to do. I'm 20 ****ing years old. Try to ground me. ****ing try. I can leave any time I want to, I hope you know. I'd LOVE to leave right now, as a matter of fact. That's why I left in the first place. And how dare you talk about how I came back here. I cannot help what caused me to do that, and believe me, I wish it didn't happen. But how dare you ever say that. Do you want me to talk about your deceased grandparents? Sorry, I'm not going to your level. I have more respect than that, however that respect isn't for you.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I highly recommend you to visit the same sites I lurk in to get a better understanding on why I'm so easily concerned about people's opinions having the potential to make or break something that's popular.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're really weird, you know that? I don't have the heart to say something like that to your face, but you really do make us wonder sometimes.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for everything. Maybe there will come a time where we can communicate like we did before, but right now it's just far too painful...I'm just...sorry, alright? I know I did things that pushed you to the point where you did what you did for completely justifiable reasons. But I'm much like a dog. Just beat an idea into my head long enough, and, in time, I'll learn.

Dear Anonymous,

Last night was really powerful after you poured these things out to me...I was given a bit of insight into who you really are, last night. The things you spoke to me, the fears you had...I suppose that's a similarity we possess, then. And I don't know how to feel about you telling me all this...but it certainly makes me feel honored. I'd like to join you in your quest in finding that guidance, and maybe, perhaps, we can both find something we're looking for. And, if nothing else, I'd like to think that I wouldn't be able to forget you so easily...you wouldn't become some dusty memoir of the past for me.

I think I might be falling for you...but I'm not sure how to feel about that. I suppose one way or another, though, the pieces will fall into place in their own due time. You certainly make things interesting, after all.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Dear Anonymous,
I really miss how things were last year. We used to be like this *crosses fingers* and now every time I see you I /am/ crossing me fingers in hopes that you'll let me settle things so my conscious isn't bugging me about how I left my friendship with you at odd ends. To be honest, you were rude to me all of the times I tried to speak to you but I guess that is you trying to compensate.

I've heard about the different things going on with you from different people and I know you are going through hard times. I want to say: "Hope it all goes well," but to be honest, I don't see that happening and even then I wouldn't truly mean it.

Dear Anonymous,
I've never met you before but I still feel that late at night you feel the same way about me: always wishing things had been different. You might not even know I exist but I ask myself "If I had known you, how would my life had been different." I can't really say life would have been better but I can't know until I try. Really, I just want the chance for you to be in my life just to compensate for missed years. I guess I don't miss /you/, seeing as I've never know you, but I miss the idea of you. Regardless I wish you peace on Earth where you reside if it is deserving.

Dear Anonymous,
I miss you daily and often things can go haywire when we do speak but I do know that you don't mean any of it to cause harm. You have certain ways about your lifestyle I dislike and I know as a fact that it just won't work. I really wish you could have been different in that manner but if that were the case then you might not be yourself. Our relationship is... complex and probably best left alone but I know that I couldn't manage for a while without you at my side for support because even if your presence brings disaster, I feel I can conquer it with you at my side.

My final Anonymous,
I really wish you wouldn't anger easily, even when I state facts. I recently read a book which stressed the theme "You can't repeat the past." Honestly I wish you would accept me for who I am at least until we are no longer in the same household but I see now that this request is too much to ask for. You are opposed to change and opposed to not being in control which can be admirable at times but quite often it turns out to be a nuisance. You are family to me by blood but often I feel (and hope) it is the opposite. I don't know if my feelings for my hatred are misplaced but I do know that you are the cause of some of it. Maybe if we were different people but honestly I don't see us as capable of remaining in contact with each other as soon as we become independent of each other.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Damn you're good. You also make a lot of people really happy, especially a few good friends of mine. So I must thank you for that. Also you're really good looking and have awesome hair and skin. But once again, thank you for making many of my friends and I happy.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You make my mind go crazy. Every time I see you, I get really excited. I wish you knew who I was, but that'll probably never happen because I'm really shy. :3 You always make me really happy, and you also make a ton of other people happy, too. Your personality is so endearing. You're so sweet and caring all the time. I don't know how you manage it all. Keep humble and never change! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. I miss talking to you, but I don't know how to start again. I know you're probably thinking that I may be mad at you but I'm not. I'm really not. I'm just scared.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for being one of the best friends I have ever had. I just get a long so well with you. It's funny, I never have been good at making conversation, but I am able to talk to you for half a day and not get bored. I'm super glad I met you, and through probably one of the ways I would I thought least likely. Here's to many more great times!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

....So, you have found out.... You think I am talking to strangers, but I am not. Yes, that person is technically a stranger as I have never met that person before, but I just didn't randomly talk to that person. Please, you know me very well (or at least you think you do). You know perfectly certain I'm not the type of person to just talk to just anyone. How could you even doubt me..? Now I don't know anymore.... *sigh* I can't explain to you about the real situation as it's a long, long story. You'd never believe me anyway even if I tried, so why bother? Oh well.. What can I do? I'll just have to face this on my own.. If only you knew....

Melody

Banned
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know you care about me, and I know you never mean to come off as if you're picking on me. But, you do. So please quit complaining at me about how I come off if you can't even properly moderate how you come off. We'll get along much better when you learn that and can set a better example.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Don't you see how much you are frustrating her? You need to put your petty insecurities aside. If you truly love her, like you say you do, you would take any kind of risk to be with her. You need to step up your game or you are going to lose her. She is an amazing girl- what are you waiting for?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DA,

I wish you hadn't moved to Singapore those two years ago. I understand that your family has work offered there and overall it'll be better for you in the long run but at times I feel like I'm a puzzle missing a piece. My life hasn't been the same without you, I remember the days you made enjoyable, even if we were stuck in a stifling, hot classroom as the teacher wrote complicated equations on the board. I remember the games you taught us, the memories you gave and the day you left us, was the worst day I can honestly remember. But seriously, thank you for the memories and I hope our paths can cross again. n_n

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not broken, just bent, and I can learn to love again. I tell myself that, anyway. :) I'm just really, really bent. Haha. I can get there...someday.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's best that you give up on your dream on fixing something that isn't broken, for it's only going to lead to your own demise. I'm saying this, because I don't want you to get into any trouble. You're already suffering from harsh times in your life, so there's no need to make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back