• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you need some Inspiration for a Hack?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2014
This idea... is VERY gimmicky, but alas...

You're a student in some big name school (for pokémon training and other subjects). It's a student's life basically. You're studying to be a trainer, but your friends are doing like engineering or Pokémon Nursing. The aim is to graduate.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
How about a hack that takes place almost entirely in the Distortion World? Giratina could be about to destroy the world or something. Maybe he (yes, I know, genderless, but I call him a he) would be angry because more and more people and pokemon were finding their way into the Distortion World, and pretty much wrecking Giratina's home? Maybe the player would have to stop it, save the world, and, of course, befriend and catch Giratina.

Vicktor Black

Still Working on Red Frost
Years
Just a fun little idea

A twist on the zombie apocalypse, you are the king of the zombies and you must go forth and turn the living into a part of your undead horde. With the defeat of each gym leader you gain another general to add to your army and when you have claimed the rest of the living in the towns around the region you go forth to claim the elite four to complete your zombie army. From there you can venture forth into other lands and claim their people for you to add to the army or keep some to supply food for your undead empire.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 23, 2015
third one
doctor who. wow i can imagine now, it would be like the best hack ever. ever. you became doctor who. and you travel across the time and galaxies, once you go you can never come before you kill all the dalex's or something like that.

THIS PLEASE... Slightly old thread, yes, but still.. For this to work, I'd imagine it'd be possible to logically tie the Doc into the pokemon universe so long as his entrance occurs after The Day of the Doctor. This way, Galifrey is potentially usable in the rom, or, it is simply the plot's excuse of how the doctor finds his way into the game.. Here's my idea:

Pokemon Universe backdrop: Arceus reigns over reality as we know it, and there are multiple realities in existence. Each reality is protected by an Arceus of each type(Arceus can still use or be all types, but there is one which is the dominant type which has an effect on each different reality which each different Arceus has created). Something is causing multiple types of Arceus to begin appearing in The Origin Reality(created by Normal type Arceus or Fairy type, depending on certain factors), and because of this, the Creation Energy that Arceus releases naturally begins to merge with the energies released by the other Arceus types, leading to Chaos Creation(or something similarly titled in-game..). How this affects the pokemon world(how the rom is altered thus far):

.Towns from every game make up the world map, in a relatively random manner
.All main characters, rivals, gym leaders, elite four members, unique evil team members, and professors from every game exist in this world
.Numerous pokemon types and movesets are altered drastically(for example, Zangooze as an electric fighting type, or Charizard as the fire dragon that most veterans always wished he would be~Zangooze 4tw imo..~). Also, many pokemon which were previously too weak to feasibly use in battle are no longer so bad..
.All legends are in the game.. Some to be controlled by the evil teams, some protected by other main characters or elite four members or even professors, but all will be found, at some point, standing in an open area in the wild or somewhere, for us to catch. All of them, with the exception of perhaps the Origin Arceus(normal or fairy, remember), are obtainable BEFORE victory road and the final battle. That is unless we have 2 or 3 regions with seperate elite fours. In that case, all legends should be obtainable BEFORE the 2nd victory road etc..
.The starting town is the largest town in the game, and at least all the rivals and past main characters originate from the pokemon school in town, and everyone begins their pokemon journey here

How Doctor Who fits into all of this(gueheheh XD):
The Doctor is searching for Galifrey, and during this time, he stumbles upon an ancient energy signature and follows it. As he follows, he discovers that isn't simply one energy signature, but an accumulation of the same energy being pulled together through various alternate realities/universes. By the time he realizes this and tries to direct the TARDIS away from the anomaly, it's already too late, because the TARDIS has already latched itself onto the energy signature and rides it into the Origin Reality(cuz, any Doc fan knows that deep down, the TARDIS loves stuff like this).
In the amount of time it takes the TARDIS to land, the Doc comes to the conclusion that the energy comes from Arceus. Conveniently for the plot, Arceus is not only the Origin pokemon an blah blah blah, but also happens to be an ancient beast from Galifrey. According to Time Lord legends, Arceus is the first living being to evolve and gain sentience on Galifrey, and that all other life there, including Time Lords, originated from the happenings and interactions between Arceus and nature. Or something like that.
So as the Doc travels this new pokemon world(since the TARDIS is effectively useless because 1) it wants to be there and B: multiple Arceus are using their energy to protect the Origin World from the foreign energies which the TARDIS is made up of), and as he goes, he meets all the cool people etc etc and eventually finds out that the Master(from an alternate universe) is the mastermind behind the scenes, causing the different Arceus to manifest themselves in a single reality, in order to build a large enough power source to punch enough holes in reality to blah blah blah evil timey whimey stuffs :D

So yea basically that's it lol.. I think it'd be hellacool to see this hack happen some day. Otherwise, I'll probably just mess around on my own a bit, since I'd like to eventually learn enough and make my own hack. But I'd only probably try and use a lot of the elements I mentioned above while excluding the Doctor Who stuffs(electric fighting Zangooze w00t WooT). And with my current level of hacking skills(ZERO), I wouldn't consider any of these ideas to be "claimed" since I'll probably only get so far as to edit some pokemon with YAPE or something and just playing the rom because looking at all the work I'd have to do by myself, it's an overwhelmingly disheartening thing to look at heheh.. Anywho, END OF TEXT WALL ^_^

Neko Mizu

Kawaii
Years
My idea for a pokemon game would be Pokemon: Brawl!! ANd Pokemon: Melee. Basicaly Pokemon with monsters from other Nintendo games. Metroids, Goombas, Octo Rocks, Waddle Dee, Kremlings, and anyone of a hundred other creatures from the nintendo catalogue. Nintendo characters could be trainers Metaknight , Link, Captain falcon and the like could be something like gym leaders. I would do it but i seriously lack the time and resources and ability for such an endeavor.

I had a similar idea. That is what I came here for is to post my idea, but then I found you pretty much said my idea. Except in my idea the Pokemon are replaced with Smash characters. Basically this is my idea for Pokemon + Smash:

Pokemon are Smash characters. Each city is replaced with Stages. Like Pallet Town could be Mushroom Kingdom. And each stage has a house for each character. You must fight them all in each stage to unlock the other characters. You can only have one character in your party until later on. Kind of resembles having a main. You get a choice of Mario, DK, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, and Pikachu. Then you get further on in the game, you beat the final boss of that region and move onto the next, which is based off Melee. And you get a choice of the beginning characters in Melee. Then Brawl. Then 4. In the end you will have 4 characters total. The trainers can be the people who main the characters. Like Ken could have Marth and would be in the Melee region. This would be a pretty big game, too if it had 4 regions. I do not know about having 4. Maybe it could be divided into multiple games like how you have Melee and Brawl divided. I was going to do this myself. But I suck at adding sprites. I cannot even find sprites for all the characters. I also suck at adding tiles to tilesets and connecting maps. Which would be very embarrassing.

elcaptino

the one
Years
I have an idea where sun is a fakemon and provides energy to all living things and then all pokemon treat it as their source o
As a meteorite was the one that bought pokemon to earth one day mew decides to stand up to arceus and say it is God so a three way fight starts and world is on verge of destruction you start like link and with a bulbasaur to guide you

AceRoku

Dev of Pokemon Flare
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 21, 2015
Looking at all of these ideas makes meme wanna create them into real games.

Everyone has gewd ideas <3

Back