• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
4/10

It's decent music but it sorta reminds me of something, can't remember it though.

I'm now gonna throw in some music of the very first game I played - Crash Bandicoot. This one is from the level "Generator Room" and is my fave track from the first game, the sound on this one is very intense.

Years
2/10

I don't even play the MGS series cos stealth just isn't my specialty plus this song is way too tearjerking. Yeah, too sad for me.

More classic Crash Bandicoot music, this one is the boss fight against N. Gin in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.

Years
8/10

Epic for me despite not playing any Nintendo franchises other than Pokemon. Still epic awesome.

More music from the original Crash Bandicoot - this one was on two levels "Heavy Machinery" and "Castle Machinery". One of my fave music tracks from the game.

Years
9/10

Almost reminds me from the nostalgic days of Pokemon.

Time for more Crash Bandicoot music - this one is from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, appearing on the two future levels "Future Frenzy" and "Gone Tomorrow".

Years
8/10

Still awesomely epic Legendary battle music.

Time for more Spyro music - this one is on the level "Metropolis" from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (renamed Gateway To Glimmer in Europe/Australia). My fave music from that game btw.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
9/10

This song was the reason I took so long to beat Red.

Lavender Town/Pokemon FR/LG

Another one of my favorites.

Years
6/10

Nice and it's very basic.

More Crash music - this one is from the level "Eskimo Roll" in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex. It's one of the 3 levels in the game that involves travelling in a ball.

Years
5/10

Not my taste of music.

Gonna do some Ratchet & Clank now, this is the theme of Planet Snivelak from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (renamed Locked And Loaded in Europe/Australia). I love how epic this one is, I love a lot of R&C music in general.

Years
7/10

Yeah, that's definite nostalgia.

More Ratchet & Clank music - this is on Planet Endako from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando. One of my fave music tracks from that game.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
7/10

I like it for the futuristic effect and beat it has goin' while keeping the music box thing going at the same time. Adds a mysticism to the song that's pretty interesting.

One of my favorite boss battles of all time features this soundtrack and honestly, this is one of my favorite boss themes ever.

Years
6/10

Not a big fan of Zelda but it looks epic.

Also, I love the music from Ratchet & Clank btw.

Now, here's some music from Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal. This one is in the general area of Planet Daxx. My fave music track from that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back