• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Let me grab the chatot and I'll be in there for you!!

EDIT: Sorry about the delay there, I took the chatot to learn chatter for you and it's already a male, any thing else I'm always around some where!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Can i have the Japanese movie Meloetta level:15 Nature:Hasty
What would you want for it

Its the last one i need to complete my pokedex

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
I just found out...you don't have a Shiny Lillipup & Litwick, huh?
I have both of those if you want them.
Oh yeah, I got a hold of the latest event, the Team Rocket Meowth, a Japanese event. Do you want it?
Don't worry, they're all legit. I'll give you a Pokecheck screenshot if you want.
I'd like these...
Giratina lv47 Bashful
Palkia lv70 Naive
Diagla lv70 Rash
Thanks.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok lets trade then trade back
Ok give me just a bit and we can trade!!

Hello!
I just found out...you don't have a Shiny Lillipup & Litwick, huh?
I have both of those if you want them.
Oh yeah, I got a hold of the latest event, the Team Rocket Meowth, a Japanese event. Do you want it?
Don't worry, they're all legit. I'll give you a Pokecheck screenshot if you want.
I'd like these...
Giratina lv47 Bashful
Palkia lv70 Naive
Diagla lv70 Rash
Thanks.

I like that trade!! Message me tomorrow please!!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
What are you seeking for the Japanese Meloetta from Box 7 of White FC 0089 9392 6530? That is literally the last Pokémon I need; I was waiting for a North American Event, but I have not seen news of any on the horizon and would like any Meloetta before the holidays. :)

Cyclone

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What are you seeking for the Japanese Meloetta from Box 7 of White FC 0089 9392 6530? That is literally the last Pokémon I need; I was waiting for a North American Event, but I have not seen news of any on the horizon and would like any Meloetta before the holidays. :)

Cyclone

I (I think) the US moleetto, let me look, sorry about the delay!!

EDIT: My bad, all of mine are the Japanese ones, what events do you have??

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I have a lot of Events, mostly traded as my first official one on Unova was the Keldeo Event (I also have a Genesect). If you're collecting different natures, I can go into detail. I believe the Keldeo is a Jolly one, but I'd have to check the Genesect.

I did also use an Arceus I obtained in SS and used AR to repeat the Sinjoh Ruins Event, so I have all three of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina at Lv.1 (imported clones to Unova). I have a Wishmaker Jirachi. I have an Oblivia Deoxys and Shaymin. Again, if you have any of those, I could go into natures.

I also have a Flying Pikachu (comes with Light Ball held) and VGC Larvitar. I also have a Mewtwo (I think it's an Event and not caught, have to check), and I also have a Mew (this IS caught in Emerald by its Trainer and references Hoenn in Unova). I also have the Gamestop Celebi but have since generated a new one to replace it using AR because I already used it for the Zorua Event in Castelia City (I have yet to import it from SS only having the used one in Unova, and this used one was traded to me for me to use after it was cloned). I have freshly caught SS catches of Raikou, Entei, and Suicine, and every single Unown; also include the Lv.45 Lugia and Lv.70 Ho-oh (Master Balled as I was very under-leveled and needed it for the Ruins of Alph), the Pewter City Latias and the roaming Latios.

I have more too, that's just off the top of my head. I can look through for others. I do have my own Lv.7 Shiny Nincada caught from Route 116 in Emerald if you are looking for untouched Shinies (original and four clones currently in SS just in case I accidentally trade all Unova clones); it's the only one I've ever caught myself. :) I also received traded Shinies in a Lv.100 Audino and a Lv.70 Sawsbuck, and a Lv.100 Shiny Entei (from the Event, traded to me at that level and it activated Zoroark in Lostlorn). Speaking of Zoroark, I have a movie Event as well (Lv.50).

That's a sample. :)

Cyclone

Back