• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Organization.

droomph

weeb
Years
How do you keep organized?

And if you don't (somehow), have you tried, and if so, what have you tried?

Are you also meticulously organized, or do you just get by?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm only organized some of the time. I tend to be too lazy to make sure my stuff is organized, tbh.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm 99% organized because I clean for a living and it reflects on my own home, but there are some things that I rarely want to touch so they stay messy. Dirty dishes are the main thing. Screw dirty dishes. I try to eat off of disposable plates with disposable utensils whenever I can because I work I see some disgusting stuff in sinks and it makes me sick.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I can easily organize my "what to do" every day and my goals and crap like that. But when it comes to organizing my things in my room, I bad at it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im not organized lol. Often when I clean things up I actually forget where I put them.

Sirfetch’d

I am a very unorganized person because I just can't find the time or will to organize my things :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm organized when I have enough room in my closet to put all my junk away so my room looks presentable lol. Other than that I couldn't be organized for the life of me.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I am extremely organised; to the point I get stressed or worried if things aren't how I want them to be. In saying that, I'm not obsessive with keeping things absolutely perfect, I can handle a heap of mess -- I've just trained myself not to haha.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I am not very organized at all. If you looked at my house , you see alot of junk all over our tables and in my room, all over the floor. I can never seem to find anything I'm looking for and I have to spend at least 10 minutes to an hour looking for it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I used to be really well-organised when I was in school. Since I left school, though, it's slowly descended into a system of organised chaos. Right now, my organisational system consists of throwing things in my car in the hope that they'll be around when I need them.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm not that organized. My books are cluttered up with notes and stuff that I rarely look over, and my bedroom is littered with shorts. Well it's not as bad as I'm describing it, but you can still tell I'm not that organized.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
It depends.

When it comes to schoolwork, I am very organized. I make a schedule every day about what homework I need to do. I also have a calendar that I continuously update with the due dates of projects and meeting times. My creative writing is also very organized.

As for my room... It is a train wreck. Everything is everywhere in piles and heaps... I don't know why this is...

Years
I NEED YOU GUYS HELP>! I'm not very organized and I think it's gonna bite me in the bum somewhere down the road. I wish I was better at organizing my time, so I could go out and volunteer, do something useful, and SPEND MORE TIME WITH PEOPLE I LOVE. Gahh I have a psych exam tomorrow at 2, and meeting up with my TA to discuss my paper at 12. I have 4 chapters x 40 pages to go through. It's almost 1 now. Ready, set, go.

I think the first step in time management would have me log off PC. I hope I don't become one of those people who rely on somebody else to keep their crap together. My girlfriend is the opposite of me, so I feel like a loser sometimes.

Congrats to PC for having all these amazingly organized members! Keep up the good work and inspire us all!

Back