• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Oak Town Streets

Chapter I, Part III
"The Missing Sibling"

Lv. 17
ZYk9RRx.png
18jaQw9.png
Z2TKjtB.png

qOgk9Ou.png
qBHLHAq.png

o6Pcj6v.png
HOTTpFR.png
iRisu0T.png

None!

"Um, s-sure I'll... I'll help y-you out. I-I haven't seen h-her around... I j-just l-left the building w-with the r-red roof, b-b-but I'll help you, um, find h-her."

"You will??" Lifu's eyes shone brightly with hope. "Thanks sooooooo much!!" He smiled, though the worry shone in his eyes. His leafy tail had risen from its otherwise low-hanging position. "Hmm..." He looked around and sort of looked flustered. He turned to the Solosis with a puzzled look. "Well... I don't know where to look... Exactly..." He frowned. "C-could you help me...? I don't know where she would run to or go when this happens.."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark quickly noticed the nearby growling...er...Growlithe nearby. The two seemed to be treading within its territory and was already about to attack the two. Snype was all ready to protect the two. The Sableye quickly jumped down and prepared himself to battle the Growlithe. This time Mark wouldn't mess up. He just hoped that Dani would like the gift... if not... well he at least he had a new Pokemon. Mark just had to be confident about himself.

"Alright lets start things off Snype... Don't go too rough on it. Shadow Sneak!" Mark said. Snype's shadow quickly extended behind the Growlithe and attacked him from behind. Snype was extremely experienced so he didn't want to go overboard with his attacks. Otherwise the Growlithe would end up fainting. The wild Pokemon quickly retaliated with Fire Fang, giving Snype's arm a could chomp. Snype yelled in pain and pushed the Growlithe off of him. He seemed to take it well though, despite the burning feeling on his arm.

"Snype, Detect!" Mark called out. Snype quickly enhanced his reflexes and kept a close eye on the Growlithe in front of him... which quickly attacked with Flame Wheel. Snype of course avoided it with ease, making it look like he just barely dodged the attack to be a show off.

"Shadow Sneak! Once more!" Mark said. Snype counterattacked similarly to his last Shadow Sneak, attacking the Growlithe from behind again. The wild Pokemon was showing signs of weakness now. Hopefully enough for a quick capture.

"Alright lets give this a shot!" Mark said as he pulled out a Pokeball and threw it at the Wild Pokemon, sucking it right inside. Mark was getting a serious case of Deja Vu again... this is exactly how his last encounter went! IF Mark failed, the Growlithe would use Roar and send them running. Mark just had to pray this would work.

The ball shook once... then twice...

"..."

The ball stopped shaking. Mark was successful in capturing it this time. Mark walked up to the Pokeball and grinned. Dani would love this! All Mark had to do was train it a bit. Make it more fond of humans. They were very loyal so it shouldn't be too much trouble...

"Alright! Thst's one goal off the check list. Two more to go..." Mark said.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

5924_377620905676901_1306683823_n.jpg

Vanille watched as Mark acted right away once he spotted the Growlithe. He and Snype battled with ease and the bond between them was easily seen. He's a great trainer Vanille thought with a smile pulling a potion out of her bag. Once the Pokeball clicked signaling the capture was successful Vanille looked at Mark. "Great catch Mark. I'm sure your friend will love it" she said happily before walking over to Snype and kneeling down using her potion on him before standing.

"I hope I have as easy a time finding and catching a Pansear as you did that Growlithe"

Megaman765

Years
Snype winced a bit from the potion Vanille sprayed but he knew it would help his arm out from that nasty bite. Snype rubbed his arm and smiled up at the girl. Snype gave an approving nod. Mark was satisfied with the capture. If that Growlithe broke out, that Roar would have sent them running. Still, having a Pokemon like that would be useful if they found their selves and a nasty situation.

"Hey I try what I can. The last time we tried catching these, it sent us right back to town. Good thing that I was lucky enough with this catch. I'm sure she'll love it!" Mark said with a smile. Mark kept an eye around. He wasn't done there. If that Magmortar from before spotted him then he'd have to fight for sure. This time he wasn't going to run.

"Just watch your attacks and make sure the wild Pokemon dosn't have any tricks. They won't fight fair all the time. They aren't trained after all." Mark said.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Logan Gayle

Nickname: Close friends call him Lo. In the Hoenn region, he is known as The Mercenary.

Dorm Allegiance: Raikou Dorm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Logan isn't great with first impressions but he cares for the friends he has. He is very attached to his pokémon and sees them as friends as apposed to pawns. Logan usually keeps to himself and you might find him wandering in the Dead Forest. It'd be a good first place to look if he went missing.

History:
Born in Sootopolis City (Hoenn), Logan left his parents' home with his pet Poochyena, Keller when he was 14. They always argued and hardly noticed his absence. He lived off of berries and stolen goods for eight months before taking up gambling. He bet on pokémon battles but eventually hit a rough patch and began to lose his money. Logan, being the smart cookie he is, decided to stop losing his money and train his own fighting pokémon. He was good... very good. He never thought he'd grow attached to the creatures, but he knew that he was reaching a dilemna when he lost battles because he wasn't pushing his team to their limits. Logan used some spare change to buy a cooking pot, and using his knowledge of berries, began to cook poffins for his team so he could push them harder without regrets. With nothing but a pot, some sticks, a lighter, and a couple pokéballs, Logan started to rake in cash. It got to the point were he was known even beyond the border of Kanto and normal trainers refused to battle him, knowing that they had no chance. As he waited for a battle to come his way, a strange letter was slipped under the door of his motel room... ... ... ...

Pokémon

Species: Poochyena
261.gif

Spoiler:

Species: Houndour
228.gif

Spoiler:

Species: Loudred
294.gif

Spoiler:

Species: Scizor
212.gif

Spoiler:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

Vanille looked around them. Now that Mark had found a Growlithe, she wanted more than ever to find a Pansear. After seeing the way Mark battled she definitely wanted to show him the unique way that she battled. "Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to remember that" she said in response to him before something caught her eye.

There not far from them was the very type of Pokemon she was looking for. A Pansear that seemed a bit darker in color than other Pansear she had seen in the past. "alright Merida. Use Zen Headbutt" she said quietly picking Prince up and holding him in her arms. Merida lowered her head and it glowed blue before she shot quickly at the Pansear. The Pansear retaliated right away slashing Merida three times with Fury Swipes. Merida yelped but stood firm waiting to be told what to do by her trainer.

"Ice beam into Faint Attack Merida" Vanille called out and Merida quickly fired off an ice beam before running at the left side of the Pansear while the Pokemon recovered from the attack. The Pansear spotted Merida through the slight glittering in the air the Ice Beam had left behind but Merida disappeared from view and suddenly slammed into the Pansear from the right side of it. The Pansear countered with incinerate burning Merida who yelped out again then growled.

"Now Merida use Sing" Vanille said while grabbing a Pokeball from her bag. Merida sat down and glared at the Pansear before starting to sing, brightly colored musical notes coming from her mouth heading right at the Pansear who was already weakened. Once the notes hit it, the Pansear's eyes dropped and it struggled to stay standing. Seeing her opportunity Vanille threw the Pokeball at the wild Pokemon. watching as it was sucked inside.

It shook once, then twice...

Vanille let out a sigh of relief when the ball stopped shaking and clicked. Pulling a burn heal and awakening out of her bag after setting Prince down Vanille first walked over to Merida. "Great job Merida" she said softly using the burn heal on her Skitty before picking up the Pokeball with her new Pansear. Calling out her new Pokemon she shook her head looking at the small drowsy red monkey she used the awakening watching as it perked right up. "Hi there I'm Vanille" she whispered. "I'm gonna call you Ranina do you like that?" she asked as Ranina nodded happily before climbing onto her shoulder as Vanille stood and looked at Mark.

"is there anything else your doing up here?"

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
637.png
093.gif
Adrian Steele
091.gif
627.png

A New Beginning
_______________________________________________________________________​

The breeze was almost a feeling from paradise. Adrian stood outside, taking in the fresh air and the smells that he never had noticed through his pain. He felt stronger and more alive than he ever had in the last five years. Most of all though, he felt free.

He emerged from the cover of the trees and out into the open, near the Suicune Dorm. He moved with a powerful stride, confident in his newfound power. As he got out into the opening, he decided to release all of his Pokemon, just to make sure for himself that they were all alright.

After recalling all but the Volcarona, he let her cling to his back as he steadily made his way in the direction of the Center -- and spotted Vanille. Knowing that his Pokemon were already in good shape, he simply made a detour.

He couldn't wait to show her how strong and free he was now. He felt so alive he could swear he was about to float -- until he remembered the huge Volcarona clinging onto his back, taking a bit of his weight off the ground. Ignorance is indeed bliss.

He once again checked himself, and made doubly sure he was alright. Sure, his new eye color was going to take getting used to, but that (along with his mangled cane) was an incredibly small price to pay for all that he had gained today.

"Today's definitely going to be a good day." He was a bit nervous, but he figured it was natural. He felt changed, and he wasn't sure how the object of his... attention would react to it. "Do I look alright?"

"Sure thing. Now, go get her, or I'll make a scene like I did the last time." Supernova gave off a low, pleasant buzzing sound, betraying her mischievous intentions. "Either way, you've pretty much got no choice in the matter."

With that being decided (for him), he boldly stepped out and walked over towards Vanille. If there was a time to make a leap of faith, it was now.

"Hey, what's up?" His eyes turned from their violet color to a rich, mild blue. Regardless of his eye color though, he could be read like a book.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Mark observed Vanilles battling. Mixing up moves probably wouldn't be legal in an official match but like Mark said, Wild Pokemon didn't play by the rules. But what would he know? He thought dirty all the time. That was his fighting style after all thanks to Snype's influence. Mark continued to observe until Merida used Sing...

"Wait- do-" Too late. Mark could hear the Pokemon's singing and quickly became drowsy, along with Snype. Just the usual side effect of those kinds of moves. Mark quickly sat down on the ground and dozed off to sleep. Vanille would be turning Mark, who was completely knocked out. He'd be simple enough to wake though with some effort. Mark had a bit of business in the Volcano after all. For now he was stuck in slumberland... he appreciated her battle style though.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

Vanille shook her head as she noticed Mark had fallen prey to the effects of sing. "how is it they did, when I felt nothing and neither did my other Pokemon other than Ranina" she smiled slightly. About to go over and wake him when she heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey, what's up?" she heard a voice say and turned around to see Adrian. But he was a little different. She noticed at the last second how his eyes changed from violet to a rich, mild blue. He also looked healthier, and stronger than he had earlier.

"Hi Adrian" Vanille said happily a blush forming on her face as she hugged him. "this is my new Pokemon. Ranina, and my friend Mark who fell asleep because of Merida" she blushed a bit more as she looked at Adrian. Prince meanwhile bounced over to Mark and Snype tapping on Mark's arm to try to wake him.

Megaman765

Years
Msrk quickly woke up from the tap of his arm. He had no idea how the song sent him to sleep and not Vanille... kind of embarrassing on his end. Still, whats done is done. He quickly noticed somebody else had gone up to the Volcano for some reason.rather off the main trail but Vanille seemed to know the guy. Snype rolled off of Mark and looked other to Prince with a chuckle.

"Ugh... that was odd... guess I'm not used to Sing yet. It dosn't always work one hundred percent of the time so I guess you got lucky there." Mark said. He turned to Adrian. Mark recalled seeing him before, but he really couldn't remember. It was probobly a short lived meeting, or he was confusing him for somebody else. Mark continued to keep lookout but he'd let the two finish before treking further into the Volcano. He was checking the ground for any familiar trails...

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Restaurant

Shawn was perusing the menu in front of him when the drinks were brought to the table by Stacy. She set the drinks down in front of them and looked to the others, "Are we ready to order yet? Or do we need some more time?" Shawn looked around to the others, who didn't seem ready yet, then looked to Stacy, "We need some more time." "Ok, then" Stacy responded, just as enthusiastic as before, "I'll come check on you all in a few minutes."

As Stacy walked to check on her other tables, Shawn looked to Kayla and smiled. He didn't mind the fact that neither one of them had time to get ready. Matter of fact, he thought that she still looked beautiful to him. As he turned to take a drink of his tea, he saw that Holly was looking dejected. He couldn't stand anyone looking like that, least of all a girl. Shawn hesitated, though, not wanting anyone to think that he was flirting with her or anything.

Shawn took a slow drink and set it down before looking to Holly, "Is something wrong? You can talk to us about it, if you want." It was then that he placed a hand on the back of Kayla's chair, using a finger to slowly rub the space on her back between her shoulder blades.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Somewhere in Oak Island

Alice could not understand what was going on. One moment she was all happy about Roxas having finally asked her out on a date, and the next she was being abducted by a Ralts and being held hostage by a creepy boy covered in robes. The room was very dark but after a while she could see some of the things around the room. Next to the boy was the Pokémon that had taken her away from her crush, and she could spot something that looked like some kind of door. She didn't know if it would lead her outside to safety, or if the boy would do something about it, but she had to risk it. She made a run for it, only to be stopped in her tracks by a mysterious force as soon as she found herself steps away from that exit.

"Whoa, not so fast..." the creepy voice said.

Alice gulped down and turned around. A skull-like Pokémon was staring at her with bright red eyes, and she felt immobilized. Her heart beat faster and she felt she was going crazy. "Where are you going? Trying to run away? That's not fun!"

"Who-who are you?" Alice asked terrified, "What do you want with me?"

"I've seen you a couple times around, toots." he replied, "And all I want is just...a little bit of fun. There ain't nothing wrong with that, right?"

"Um, I d-don't know what you're talking about...But p-please let me go! Or else..."

"Or else what?"

Alice felt something inside of her awakening, like some ancient beast that had been lying dormant inside of her for many years. She reached for a Pokéball around her waist, and clutched it. A Grimer could be seen inside, looking around vacantly. And it was time for him to come out and fight for his Trainer's safety.

"Or I'll beat you! Chuck, come out!" she said, sending out her sticky Pokémon.

"Oh, a feisty one, are ya?" the creepy boy replied, "Duskull, go!"

Meanwhile, Ralts was feeling more remorseful with every second. She could sense the terror coming from the red-haired girl and all the negativity and evil that come from her trainer. She regretted having taken Alice away from the Pokémon Center, and had this urge to redeem herself. She took advantage of her Trainer's distraction and teleported away, the creepy kid not even noticing she had disappeared.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
"I like your Pokemon very much." He smiled contentedly. This was going even better than he had thought. "So, would you like to hang out with me sometime? I can buy you lunch, or something."

His comment was met with approval from the Volcarona, who buzzed softly. "Oh, and don't mention Frostbite. He'll crash the party, on a scale that's hard to imagine even for me."

Adrian's expression, which he let Supernova alone see, told the Pokemon that he understood her very, very well.

He still couldn't get over the fact that he was well again, and not only that, a very beautiful girl seemed to have a crush on him. His good fortune didn't end there, because he held mutual feelings for her.

It defied his strong intelligence, and he couldn't find a description for this feeling. He couldn't find a reason for its existence; he could only acknowledge its presence and hope it wasn't a bad thing in the end. Sure, they obviously built Adrian to be a truly terrifying force of nature, but that didn't mean he had to be one...

He simply wanted to be himself, and this was how he did it. And right now, nothing was going to get in the way of him actually moving forward with his life.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

Vanille smiled back at Adrian as he said he liked her Pokemon. Before he asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime, that he would buy her lunch or something. Smiling a bit more as she thought of a response she heard Mark waking up.

"Ugh... that was odd... guess I'm not used to Sing yet. It dosn't always work one hundred percent of the time so I guess you got lucky there."

"Sing takes some getting used to" she said looking at Mark before looking back at Adrian. "why Adrian...are you asking me on a date?" she asked smiling.

Megaman765

Years
Snype snickered a bit at Vanille's comment toward being asked on a date. Mark simply grinned. He hoped the guy wasn't the sort that would shy away from this sort of thing. It could be his big chance. The two would probably be spending a bit of time talking about this so Mark focused on his own goals for now while they chatted. The thing he was looking for had to be around somewhere...

"You two can finish your chat. Hehehe. I'm gonna move deeper into the volcano. Have fuunnnn~" He teased. He wasn't going to move too far, but if they wanted to follow him deeper they could whenever they were done. He didn't have any plans on capturing any other Pokemon. A friend of his dropped something while being chased by the magmortar. It didn't fall into lava or get burnt up the last he checked so maybe he could at least do a good favor... it could be a totally wild goose chase though. It was just a jacket after all. Mark started to search around, checking the ground for anything out of place. By now it had to be covered in soot or Charcoal.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Rosalyn Smith and Dexter Patrick Prince
Joint Post of ~Genevieve~ and miltankRancher

Jazz is really close to evolving to Blastoise only a few more levels. I'll have a good variety as well. Water types with Jazz and Melody as Water and Dragon. Normal and Flying with Belle and Steel and Flying with Silver. Poison with Swampy, Fire with Eris, and Dark with Shade once all my Pokemon are fully evolved," Rosie said, in earnest. It seemed like she was happy with her Pokemon choices. As am I with mine.

"You know what? I think we should battle now," Dex said, turning to face Rosie. "Now's a good time, I think. You know, before we relax at the sea. Besides, Pid is itching for a fight for a while now, and Jazz is near evolution. I think we can do it now."

Rosie looked a Dex and smiled. "You know that's a great idea" she said happily reaching in her bag and pulling out Jazz's pokeball. Calling out her Pokemon Rosie looked from Dex to Jazz. Alright Jazz, Dex wants to have a battle with us you ready? Just five more levels and you evolve" she said excitedly as her Pokemon nodded excited for the battle as well.

"I'm ready when you are Dex,"

Dex pulled out Pid's Pokeball. "So, is it a one-on-one battle? I'm fine with it. Go Pid!" Dex threw the Pokeball and a Pidgeotto appeared in a flash of light. "Pid!"

"Come on!"

Rosie looked at Jazz, "alright Jazz let's show Dex and Pid what we learned traveling." she looked at Dex a happy look on her face. After all this battle was purely for fun.

"You can have the first move Dex,"

Dex decided to start big. Jazz is at least two levels higher than Pid, so anything Pid will do will not do quite as much damage than its attacks when battling wild Pokemon. "Okay, Pid! Fly up high and use Twister!" Pid flapped its wings wildly and shot straight up. Dex needed to squint to see Pid summoning a huge whirlwind. "Yes! Now to Jazz!" Pid released the Twister.

Rosie smiled impressed with Dex's choice of a first move. "nice choice" she said happily before looking at Jazz. "alright buddy, be ready when I say" she said communicating silently with her pokemon. Watching as the Twister got closer Rosie waited a moment.

"alright now Jazz! Gyro Ball!" she called out. Jazz jumped up going into his shell, spinning at a high speed. When the Twister hit him it still did damage but not as much as it would have had he not been in his shell, and just as Rosie had hoped the swirling winds of the Twister sped up Jazz's spinning with Gyro Ball heading straight for Pid.

Pid tried to dodge the attack but it was either Pid was going slow or the Gyro Ball changed direction mid-course. It hit the Pidgeotto smack in the middle of its chest which sent it spiraling down, the momentum of the attack taking its toll. "Pid! Flap your wings! Whirlwind!" Dex ordered. The Pidgeotto summoned a huge whirlwind that allowed it to gain altitude once more. "Nice! Now, Quick Attack!" Pidgeotto disappeared in a flash.

Jazz had just landed on the ground and come out of his shell when Pid slammed into him with Quick Attack knocking him over. "Nice attack Dex" Rosie called out smiling as Jazz stood back up. "Now Jazz, use Ice Beam" Rosie ordered. Jazz stood his ground training his eyes on Pid before a light blue ball formed in his mouth. Several light blue beams then fired at Pid.

The bird, however, managed to dodge the brunt of the attack, although barely. One of its wings was still hit by the Ice Beam, causing Pid to spiral once again down to the ground. That was one disadvantage of battling in aerial battles. "Good move!" Dex commented. "Pid, try to flap your other wing so you can cushion the fall." The balance was not right, but Pid managed to crash safely in the ground. Its left wing was badly frozen and there ain't no way Pid's going to fly in this battle. "Land battle! Twister, now!" Using only one wing, the power was still not that great, but Dex hoped it was enough for a distraction. "Then, Quick Attack!"

Rosie grinned at Dex as he ordered Pid to use Twister the move hitting Jazz but not at full power. Upon hearing the order for Quick Attack Rosie looked at Jazz. "Aqua Jet" she said softly and Jazz nodded. His body was surrounded by water and as Pid flew at him to use Quick Attack Jazz moved at the same time shooting like a rocket at Pid. Rosie looked at the Pokemon knowing they would most likely collide. Which was her plan and held her breath.

Pid's momentum was too great and it is impossible for him to stop. Jazz and Pid collided in an explosion of water droplets and sand. "Pid!" When the smoke cleared, Dex saw Pid lying on the ground, obviously fainted. The water-type attack was just too much for the injured bird. "Pid! Return!" Dex recalled his Pokemon back.

Rosie watched as Jazz and Pid collided and an explosion of water droplets and sand blocked their view of their Pokemon. When it cleared she saw Pid on the ground fainted, and Jazz standing looking weak and tired. "You did a great job Jazz" she said pulling out his Pokeball and recalling her Pokemon. Once she had done that she walked over to Dex using her crutches for support and smiled. "Thanks for a great and fun battle!"

"Yup, that battle taught me and Pid some few things for battling. I feel Pid's grown stronger, though, even though he lost." The two of them continued walking, Dex still reminiscing of the battle. Pid was a quick Pokemon and also a stubborn one. He knows he badly needs to win and always pushes himself to the limit. I think I must teach him his limits. If he's going to evolve to a Pidgeot, he needed to contain his power. The two of them reached the seaside fairly quickly. "Oh, hey. We're here!"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jello the Solosis
Oak Town Streets

The Ralts appeared at the Pokémon Center where she had teleported away from. That Solosis...It must be around here somewhere... It can't have gone very far... she thought, biting her lower lip. She had to turn this situation around. Why had she done this? Why had she taken the commands ofsuch an evil trainer? Her life was about to flash before her eyes, when all of a sudden she noticed a Leafeon talking to a Solosis. And the latter was purple! Yes! That's the one! she thought, and approached the two from behind the round Pokémon. Once she was close enough, she leaped forward and...

Jello was going to help this Leafeon find his sister. Hopefully if she appeared both would be great allies in his quest for Alice. Once again, he hoped everything was alright, and decided to get that show on the road. He pondered where a Glaceon would go, however, he felt something moving behind him; it grabbed him before he could even think about it and said "No time to explain now, come quick!"

He recognised that voice... somehow. It was familiar. Who is it? he thought. Then, both of them were enveloped by light and disappeared from the Leafeon's sight.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

Vanille felt herself blush a bit as Mark spoke "You two can finish your chat. Hehehe. I'm gonna move deeper into the volcano. Have fuunnnn~" looking from Mark to Adrian who still had yet to say anything Vanille decided it was time to make her own move.

"thanks for letting me join you Mark, but I think I'm going to take Adrian up on his offer for lunch" she said still blushing as she looked at Adrian and smiled. "I hope to see you later Mark" she added before grabbing Adrian's hand and pulling him in the direction of Oak town her Pokemon following faithfully.

Rosalyn Rebecca Smith

Team
Spoiler:

971094_377616662343992_869325343_n.jpg
Rosalyn smiled as she looked around at the beach. "yeah we are" she said looking back at him "I'm glad I was able to teach you a few things. It makes me so happy that my experience from traveling is helping you get stronger"

As she spoke Rosalyn moved closer to the water. "last time I was here my friend was got hurt and it was my fault" she said softly letting Melody out of her Pokeball watching as the little horsea swam around in the waves.

Megaman765

Years
Mark moved deeper into the Volcano... the place was starting to look familiar now. Yeah... this was close to where they ran to that Magby. Mark just had to look around closely and... there! Mark saw it. A pretty roughed up Arbok Hoodie... covered and soot and everything. It was a mess... but hopefully recoverable... a quick run through the wash oughta do the trick... and a bit of refurbishing... It'd make a great gift and apology!

He heard a bit of rumbling nearby... wild pokemon perhaps... Mark checked a nearby rock and noticed a Magby looking at him. Mark had a feeling it might have been the same one from before. Which also meant Mark had to get out and fa- no... He'd fight. If that Magmortar was going to battle Mark, He'd give her a good fight. Mark simple stood there and awaited his opponent. He had no intention in capturing any of them, he just wanted to prove his dominance as a trainer. Show that he could handle the Volcano and not run like a coward this time around.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jello the Solosis
???

Jello found himself somewhere completely different than the busy streets of Oak Town. It was so dark that the purple Solosis could barely see his surroundings and there was not a soul around. Except for, well, himself, and whoever teleported him there. Where am I? What is this place? he thought, and frantically turned around. His thoughts were interrupted by a voice, an oddly familiar one.

"Sorry about this. But I had to do this."

"Wh-who's there? Who are you?" he asked, fear running through his jelly-like body. The other being used a dimmed Flash attack to light up the room so that Jello could see for himself who she was. Jello found mixed feelings in the reply to his question: before him stood a Ralts, exactly like the one who had taken Alice away. "Y-You... What are you-"

"Calm down. I'll explain everything." she said, "But not right now. We must hurry. Come. And be quiet."

Jello said no words. He was smart enough to realise that he had to keep quiet for his Trainer was involved, and any sound would put her in great danger. For Alice's sake, he swallowed his pride and followed Ralts through a dark hallway. The small Pokémon had stopped using Flash by that moment, so he would have to me extra-careful around the area. "This way." Ralts said telepathically to Jello and both went inside a shaft. They continued onwards until the former stopped, right next to an opening in the metallic tube. It was hard for Jello to see, but he could recognise Alice was in that room! And near her stood a person covered in rags who resembled a wraith, and was clearly up to no good...

Alice Crenshaw
???

Minutes before Jello's arrival, the battle between the shady guy's Duskull and Chuck, Alice's Grimer, was getting more and more intense. But at some point, Chuck started to disobey Alice. He would do nothing, or missing the attack on purpose, and even taking a nap in the middle of battle! A sinister chuckle was coming from behind the robes. The guy behind them knew it was over. He had won the battle.

"Chuck, why are you doing this?!" she said, "Attack him!"

With an angry look on his face, Chuck turned towards his Trainer, and huffed. Then he crawled over to the opponent trainer and stood by his side showing frustration towards the red-haired girl. "Ch-Chuck...why...?" she mumbled, and dropped on her knees. Unknown to both of them, Jello and Ralts were in a shaft nearby, watching the Grimer's act of betrayal.

"Fufufu... It seems you have lost... Your Grimer doesn't even like you anymore. It likes me better."

Alice gritted her teeth, and Duskull floated over to her and snatched Grimer's Pokéball from her belt, then handed it over to its trainer. She stood up to her feet, and tried to run away once more, but a Mean Look from Duskull stopped her right in her track and she tripped over. "Whoa, trying to run away again?" the guy said, "You can't...Fufufu..."

"I'm not giving up!" the girl shouted, some new feelings brewing up inside her.

"What are you gonna do? Battle?" the wraith-man said, "But you have no Pokémon left...You can't have a Pokémon Battle without Pokémon, right?"

Jello the Solosis
???

"Alright, time has come!" Ralts whispered telepathically to Jello, "And don't forget the plan!"

Jello nodded and burst through the opening, firing a Fighting-typed Hidden Power blast at the enemy. The foe was confused, but it got back up to his feet. "Oh, so you have a trump card, huh? Impressive. Now we'll battle. Grimer, go! Use Lick!" he commanded, and the Pokémon formerly known as Chuck stepped forward. "Duskull, you make sure the girl doesn't try to run away with Mean Look!"

Jello got a face full of fury as he saw his former teammate step up to battle him. T-Traitor... he thought. "Jello, Barrier!" Alice commanded, and Jello happily obeyed, setting up a wall of Psychic power in front of him that the Grimer ended up licking instead. "Now, Psywave!" she said, and Jello fired a wave of energy at the sludge Pokémon. Having a type disadvantage and being worn out from the previous battle, the traitor Pokémon was struggling to stay fighting. But he had to do it. He had to beat his previous Trainer to show him how she was holding him back. That drove him to use a Mud Bomb, without the wraith-man's command, that dealt little damage but left Jello temporarily blinded.

"Grr... Jello... Use Hidden Power, and in all directions!" she commanded. Jello was having a heavy heart, since the attack had the change of hitting his trainer and best friend. "Do it!" she said, and, seeing this new determination in Alice's words, did the attack as told. The barrage of energy hit both Grimer and his new trainer, and knocked them both back. Alice threw herself on the floor, and barely dodged the attack. Grimer fainted, unable to keep battling, and the wraith-man was hurled against the wall and hit his head, and was knocked out as well. Three Pokéballs went rolling out of the man's robes. One of them hit the fainted Grimer and sealed him inside, one of the rolled near Alice's head and the other one near the shaft opening.

"W-well done Jello, you did it!" she said, slowly getting back on her feet. The purple orb was glomped by the girl, who looked very thankful about him having shown up in the nick of time. "Thanks a lot. Now let's get going." she said. However, she could not take a step near the exit. At first the girl was confused, but then remembered, that Duskull was still out there! It was staring at her, using Mean Look to keep her there. "Grr... We're gonna have to give it another go, Jello. You ready?" she said, and Jello replied with a nod. "Okay, use Psy-"

Then, out of nowhere, a Pokéball came flying towards Duskull and sealed him inside just like what happened to Grimer. Where that Pokéball used to be stood a Ralts, who looked somewhat stressed. It slowly made her way towards Alice, who was now even more confused about the sudden turn of events. "Wh-what's going on? A-Aren't you the one who took me here?" Ralts looked down in remorse, and just stared back at Alice.

"She is." Jello said telepathically to Alice, "And for some reason, she brought me here." Alice looked at the Ralts wide-eyed. "What?" she said, "You mean..."

"Yes." Jello replied, "If it hadn't been for her, I'd never have found you. She told me to grab that Pokéball over there."

It was dark, but Alice managed to see a small round object near her. She picked it up and held it in her arms. Out of the blue, Ralts jumped and hugged Alice's right leg. "What's going on?" she asked, still holding Jello in her arms, but before anyone could answer, the wraith-man was starting to regain consciousness and move. A blinding Flash came from Ralts' horn, and then the small Pokémon used Teleport to get the three of them out of there. When the wraith-man finally regained consciousness, all he could see was two orbs, one that contained his new acquisition, Grimer, and the other one that contained his trusty Duskull. Alice, Jello and Ralts, meanwhile, had appeared near the Pokémon Center in Oak Town, the one she had been staying at before she was abducted.

Back