• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Siren's Shoppe

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Thanks so much for the trade! I'm working on Rhyhorn and Sigilyph at the moment. As soon as i start pumping out some good ones I'll let you know, I'd like to help you out in your endeavors

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
The Siren has rolled out Specials for week 12/3 - 12/9! We have Gligar with hidden ability and egg moves, Eevee, Staryu, Poliwag, Skarmory with egg moves, Gibble, Phantump with hidden ability and egg moves, and Vulpix mix of hidden ability and not with egg moves.

If you want the specifics, please refer to the Siren's Specials!

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Gible (F) - Adamant, Sand Veil, 13\31\31\26\31\31
Skarmory (M) - Lax, Sturdy, 31\31\31\30\31\31 w/Egg Move/s: Brave Bird, Whirlwind
Skarmory (F) - Lax, Keen Eye, 31\30\31\31\31\31 w/Egg Move/s: Brave Bird, Whirlwind

Woo best updates =3.
Could i possibly grab these pokes?. would really appreciate it =).

Years
Hi I am more out on Collecting all the data then having hih iv's and such If i want to fight i will figure that out later . BUT Ik Kinda dont have alot of pokemon neither do i have The black and white 2 so its kinda hard to get them .

anyways the list is very big.
If you have anything you want spesific i can see if i have it but so far I got all the things everybody has and i dont really have good iv's voor dittos or what ever..

anyways heres the list.

Gligar
Vulpix
Ladian
Absol
Mareep
Torkoal
Staravia
Fearow
Tropius
Chatot
Lombre
Sandslash
Cyrogonal
Bergmite
Bunnelby
Miltank
Linoone
Tauros
Lickitung
Sentret
Seviper
Nidorina
Nidorino
Mime Jr
Xatu
Nosepass
Carbink
Koknodon
Dewgong
Ducklett
Wailmer

Thanx in advace if you wana help XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I'd love that gligar you have, the 4th one down, M 19/31/31/31/31/31 if its not too much of a hassle. Will add you momentarily.

Also, I tried doing the instacheck thing, but couldn't get the connection to work, so if you could tell my my SV that would rule. If I have a number you needed, I'd happily hatch it for ya.

Last edited:

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Sure thing! I'll be online in a little bit and for the rest of the day. I'll be adding you in just a moment.

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Sirens Specials roll out another week of pokemon! This week we have Helioptile, Klefki, and Happy Hour Smeargles! I'm also featuring a Guest Breeder on my thread this week (possibly longer), Abarai. Contact information for Abarai is in the Specials list. Please look at the specials in the first post if you are interested!

Again, please don't let my "What I Want" list deter you. I will take just about anything for specials as I just wonder trade them away at the end of the week. I do, however, prefer to get like IV mons at bare minimum. The Smeargles will be featured every so often in my list here depending on demand and I will trade any mon for these.

Davidson25

Davidson_25
Years
Would you trade the:
Helioptile (F) - Modest, Dry Skin, 31\5\31\31\13\31 in Premier Ball
Klefki (F) - Careful, Prankster, 31\31\31\6\31\4 in Heal Ball
I have a Male Water Absorb Lapras with Freeze Dry and a 4 IV Female Iron Barbs Ferroseed I can trade you! I also have other pokes that may interest you if you do not want these.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
Fletchling (M) - Adamant, Gale Wings, 31\31\0\31\31\31 [2975]
please ^_^ I'll see what I can dig up

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Would you trade the:
Helioptile (F) - Modest, Dry Skin, 31\5\31\31\13\31 in Premier Ball
Klefki (F) - Careful, Prankster, 31\31\31\6\31\4 in Heal Ball
I have a Male Water Absorb Lapras with Freeze Dry and a 4 IV Female Iron Barbs Ferroseed I can trade you! I also have other pokes that may interest you if you do not want these.

Sure thing! Just send me a PM with available times you'd be able to trade! :)

Fletchling (M) - Adamant, Gale Wings, 31\31\0\31\31\31 [2975]
please ^_^ I'll see what I can dig up

Contacting Abarai for you now ^.^

<3 you Pair

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Back again =].

Interested in:
Klefki (F) - Careful, Prankster, 31\31\31\18\31\0 in Heal Ball

Offering:
4 and 5 IV Modest Goomy
4 IV Modest Ralts (HP, Sp Atk, Sp Def, Speed)

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Back again =].

Interested in:
Klefki (F) - Careful, Prankster, 31\31\31\18\31\0 in Heal Ball

Offering:
4 and 5 IV Modest Goomy
4 IV Modest Ralts (HP, Sp Atk, Sp Def, Speed)

Sure thing! Send a PM with times you'd be able to trade :) Oh and I'd like either Goomy please :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
Helioptile (F) - Modest, Sand Veil, 31\5\16\31\31\31 in Premier Ball
<333 ty pair :3 and I'll have a few pokes for you to use in the breeding roster for next week :D

Back