• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
When I first got the game, I kind of panicked. I heard Chrom gets married after an early chapter in the game, and I thought that was when I would have to be married, too. Well, I didn't want to be forever alone. I was having trouble choosing, so my friend was like, "Why not marry Panne?". Ok, well she's a bit racist, but she's not bad-looking and she's a bunny (and we all know what bunnies like to do, amirite?).

Second playthrough, though, I married Tharja. Not that I'm attracted to the yandere part of her, but if a pretty girl wants it so bad, who am I to say no? Besides, literally every conversation involving Tharja is hilarious.

Third time was Olivia. She's pretty, cute, and lovable. But this was a political marriage. For Inigo's sake, I needed to contribute the most potent genes to Olivia. I needed to give her... the genes of a god!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
May I joins? ;D

Username: Subsonic
Favorite Game: Blazing Sword (The one with Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector.)
Favorite Character: Ike. (That art is sexy. ;D)

Nakala Pri

Welcome to the club, Subsonic! :D I am second in command and I guess you could call me...

The Greeter... >:D

Well, sometimes, I'm a tad inactive, mostly because I lost Awakening. ;-;

And I agree, Ike is indeed sexy! C:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I married:

Chrom - Sexy and adorable. (I didn't want him with Sumia either.... I dislike her with a passion. ;D)

Gaius - He's hilarious. ;D (His confession cg is just YUM. The cuteness of that pick up line is just ughh)

Yarne - I wanted a Taguel child. ;D

I would totally marry Brady next, but... I don't own the game or the system. (I borrowed Awakening from a friend so.... ;D I played through the game three times in.... two weeks I think. Or three.)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.?

Cherche - Was initially going for Sully, though I accidentally married her to Chrom, but then Cherche was introduced and I liked her more. Loved her support conversations too, with the wyvern match-making :3

Cordelia - She and Severa were two of the only characters I completely neglected on my first playthrough, and I liked her personality. Now if only she would quit pining for Chrom once she gets married...

In other news, Genealogy is currently kicking my ass. In chapter 2. {D:}

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Cordelia - She and Severa were two of the only characters I completely neglected on my first playthrough, and I liked her personality. Now if only she would quit pining for Chrom once she gets married...

That's why I married Cordelia to Stahl. It was pretty cute how she said that she didn't care about Chrom anymore and that she wanted to be with him. Or something along these lines

Warship

異議あり!
Years
May I joins? ;D

Welcome! Blazing Sword is great! i gets kinda hard later on but its one of the most Fire Emblem games imo. Also i like Ike and Tellius series since its story deters from generic Fire Emblem formula by making the main character a mercenary instead of a lord right off the bat. now if only the gamecube emulator didnt close itself randomly :(

In other news, Genealogy is currently kicking my ass. In chapter 2. {D:}

yeah sure personality ;D anyway its way too frustrating when she still tries to get Chrom's attention when she is married i mean geez cordelia be a little faithful to your husband!

genealogy is way too hard! what i dont like about it is unless you have pursuit you cant double anyone :(

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Welcome! Blazing Sword is great! i gets kinda hard later on but its one of the most Fire Emblem games imo. Also i like Ike and Tellius series since its story deters from generic Fire Emblem formula by making the main character a mercenary instead of a lord right off the bat. now if only the gamecube emulator didnt close itself randomly

I am waiting for the day when a "lord" character will have a bow as his or her starting weapon.

yeah sure personality ;D anyway its way too frustrating when she still tries to get Chrom's attention when she is married i mean geez cordelia be a little faithful to your husband!

genealogy is way too hard! what i dont like about it is unless you have pursuit you cant double anyone

I honestly just used Cordelia to get Severa... And then I kind of benched Cordelia... a lot... ;D

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
It's been a long time.
Anyways, Genealogy of the Holy War is pretty...unique. It's pretty hard, I haven't even got past chapter 1. I haven't played it since...7 months?

Which other games have you guys tried?

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years

I don't get why people pick on Cordelia for that when Tharja is more obsessive towards the Avatar... :(

Anyway, those are standard speeches. They don't have much weight IMO. In every event that happens only when she's already married, she says she's happy with her husband. They even went as far as writing a whole romance scene between her and the Avatar in the DLC to make things clear. So I do believe Cordelia gets over Chrom whenever she marries someone, even Frederick, in whose support it's left ambiguous.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
genealogy is way too hard! what i dont like about it is unless you have pursuit you cant double anyone :(

I wouldn't say too hard, but the larger maps and huge enemy clusters do take some getting used to after the much smaller, quicker skirmishes in Awakening. It's quite satisfying to capture an entire enemy country in a single chapter, though. You MUST arena grind though, which I kinda hate. -_- Not a fan of Pursuit being a skill, so glad they got rid of that in the later games. Any unit that doesn't have it or a similar skill is almost always just doomed to be mediocre, apparently. Poor Noish.

I struggled with the prologue and chapter 1, but I think by the end of chapter 2 I've now gotten the hang of it, though there's no way to get some things, like the Hero weapons, without looking up a guide for the very specific method. Story and characters are excellent though, favourite units so far are Levin and Sylvia.

Which other games have you guys tried?

Only discovered Awakening mid-2013, based on a friend's recommendation, and needless to say I got pretty hooked pretty fast. :D So I then went back and played Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem 7 and Binding Blade, and have recently started the beast that is Genealogy of the Holy War. Didn't intend to play all the games in reverse order, but that's how it worked out.

I honestly just used Cordelia to get Severa... And then I kind of benched Cordelia... a lot... ;D

Only picked up on Severa's amazingness during my second, current playthrough, but I can't actually imagine having an Awakening team without her, now. Galeforce, along with dat crit chance!

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Genealogy is hard, but don't worry. It gets easier once Ayra (or however her name was localized) and her offspring start annihilating everything in sight with Meteor. XD

Let's see, the Fire Emblems I've played are Shadow Dragon, Genealogy, Binding Blade, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and Awakening.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I've payed from Blazing Sword up to Awakening. (I am including Shadow Dragonand New Mystery of the Emblem/Heroes of Light and Shadow in this range too.)

Comet7

Star of the show
Years
I married Lissa first, just to see what would happen with the S supports. On my second file, I married Lucina (mother was Olivia if it matters).

I've played through 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13. I've also played some of 6 and 12. I poked Gaiden but got bored within minutes. I think I'll Geneology of the Holy War soon. For whoever said Geneology of the Holy War was bad, try the Shin Patch.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Bought Radiant Dawn second-hand on eBay today, for $80 Australian dollars. It was that, or a new one for about $160. :/

It gets easier once Ayra (or however her name was localized) and her offspring start annihilating everything in sight with Meteor
I'm actually not finding Ayra to be that OP so far. Maybe I'm not doing it right, but she's slightly less fast and powerful than some of my mounted units (Sigurd, Quan, Finn, Lex, Beowulf) and way more frail, with Meteor only rarely kicking in, usually when it's not needed at all (also the story of Lonqu's Astra and Lethality in Awakening >_<)

Her kids, on the other hand, I've heard amazing things about. Pairing her with Lex, so looking forward to some Elite/Meteor kids later on. Halfway through chapter 3 at the moment.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I FOUND PATH OF RADIANCE FOR $16.95 <3 Normally it'd come as 59.99 ~ 129.99 or so, but, I was a regular at my retailer, and I got a special deal!

I was wrong about the game - it's just as amazing as Radiant Dawn! And the gameplay works just as well! Right now I'm fighting a bunch of Pirate Ravens in a Ship while guarding the Apostle. Claaaassic stuffz~

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Speaking of PoR, I'm still stuck on the chapter where your base is surrounded by enemies. My units were underleveled, despite playing on Easy mode.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
well i played 6,7,8,11 and awakening currently playing genealogy, new mystery of the emblem and radiant dawn. kinda quit PoR because the emulator kept crashing(because its impossible to find a gamecube game here let alone PoR) :( planning to play thracia after genealogy but im not sure if i'll be able to finish it since it takes so much time and i dont have that much :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I bought Gaiden the other day, and I'm still waiting for it in the mail! Next I aim to buy Mystery of the Emblem for.. over $55, but, it's worth it, imo!

Hm, on an unrelated note, you know, this club has been running for a good while now; why don't I make an emblem for all us members of this club, since we're allowed to? <3

Back