• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Hyetology

Do you mind corrupted music (I'll fix it later)?

• No - I mute VBA's volume anyway

Votes: 664 55.6%
  • No - I can deal with it for now

Votes: 263 22.0%
  • Yes - I won't play if the music is corrupted

Votes: 54 4.5%
  • Yes - It'll kinda ruin it for me :/

Votes: 213 17.8%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
yay 100th post but could you tell mehow to patch an aps file because if this game is an aps im not entirely sure how to patch

Thats easy you just need a program called "A-Ptch" or "A-Patch" xD really thats the same program and rest is normally you select aps file and clean rom and then patch

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
i think he said you can bu i dont know seen a lot of hacks and played most of em lulz

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
The computer that has all my files on it won't start up. Sorry everyone, I really wanted to release it, but it looks like this hack is completely finished.

Just kidding. Here you go: [LINK REMOVED]

I'm not hacking anymore forever. Unless this gets 100+ people playing it I'M SO DONE -_-

I don't care about any petty glitches either. If it doesn't freeze the game, you don't need an update. Sorry to be a jerk but I am soooooo tired of this game right now lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
When you talk to a hiker in route 18 the game becomes purplish pink o.O

No one will ever understand the pain of hacking Emerald.

>Make script
>Make another script
>Second script breaks first script
>Fix first script
>Second script breaks
>2 hours later everything works
>try to add a new map/animation/event
>Both scripts break
>WTF

BUT THIS IS ONLY BETA 1.0 SO JUST MAKE LOTS OF SAVE STATES ;D

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
I hate you hinkage i got so sad and you just make me mad as well by doing that but i got happy when you lied

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
seriously this hack has lots of potential (breaking old pokemon game cliches), had really hopes it doesnt go down the drain like many other hacks previously just because their creator/s got sick of it halfway through but this seems to be the case...sigh..

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
hes not gonna give up on the hack and im sure its completed but there bugs and glitches still he released the full thing(im sure) and stuff but since the scripts are being lame and stuff hes mad at emerald not the hack itself xD

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
at least he ctually tried hacking the entire game and has a whole storry

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
hes not gonna give up on the hack and im sure its completed but there bugs and glitches still he released the full thing(im sure) and stuff but since the scripts are being lame and stuff hes mad at emerald not the hack itself xD

True, but I'm really not mad at all. Just tired and need a break.

Also, you're using tsukuyomi to patch the ROM, right? Do you have a Mac or anything, either? Maybe the prog doesn't work correctly with that OS. I honestly dunno, tho.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
True, but I'm really not mad at all. Just tired and need a break.

Also, you're using tsukuyomi to patch the ROM, right? Do you have a Mac or anything, either? Maybe the prog doesn't work correctly with that OS. I honestly dunno, tho.

this is the first time having troubles with UPS patcher and i have the emerald version that i used for flora skys(clean rom) and i ahve windows i tried redownloading UPS as well :( i was really hoping for this game >:( xD ill try something else and ill edit if i have it working

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
im using tsukuyomi clean emerald rom i actually downloaded 3 but all say invalid checksum

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
i found one that works for me just search clean pokemon emerald rom and first result

Back