• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out of all the ledgendary trios who would win?

Out of all the ledgendary trios who would win?

• Regis

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ledgendary Dogs

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Ledgendary Birds

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Weather Trio

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Weather Trios are Horribly Powerful . Hey you forgot to put the Sinnoh Legendary beings and the Sinnoh Legendary Dragons

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Yup, The weather trio have got a lot of the types down.
With the moves they can learn etc, and their general type.
Still not sure though... Anything can happen right? :P

[Edit: If the Sinnoh 'Dragons' were up there, I'd probably change my mind]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2009
If Legendary Dragons were up there, they'd win.

Otherwise, I'd have to say it's a tie between the Dogs and Birds.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I don't know… If Regice, Suicune, and Articuno, at the same time, uses Blizzard on the Legendary Dragons…

I have to say the Weather Trios. They are practically monsters compared the rest.

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
The Weather Trio has the power to bring about - or stop - the end of the planet as we know it.

All those other guys just sort of run around aimlessly or sit in caves waiting for something to happen.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
The weather trio was the only trio out of the four to be featured on the official games. The ones that are on the games are usually stronger than most other legendaries.

Also, the weather trio is all uber, while the others are all OU / UU. Ubers are naturally stronger than OU overall.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
Why is the weather trio in this category? This is almost like debating whether or not apples are better than oranges

Back