• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The SOS Brigade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Welcome new members!

Ozzy on the movie thing I was thinking there'd be three options (PG rated movies to make it acceptable) and everyone has a vote on what movie theyd like to watch then the one with the most votes is what we watch! Also club members suggest the movies that theyd like to watch!

I think it'd also be fun to have a cartoon/anime night where we watch an episode or few of a anime (For example Legend of Korra or the melancholy of haruhi series).

I am excited about moving away from where I am now and living with my mates.

droomph

weeb
Years
Welcome new members!

Ozzy on the movie thing I was thinking there'd be three options (PG rated movies to make it acceptable) and everyone has a vote on what movie theyd like to watch then the one with the most votes is what we watch! Also club members suggest the movies that theyd like to watch!

I think it'd also be fun to have a cartoon/anime night where we watch an episode or few of a anime (For example Legend of Korra or the melancholy of haruhi series).

Could we watch the Haruhi movie? I've always wanted to watch that but never had the effort to find it.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
That sounds good, the watching of things together. I won't recommend one though, because when I do people would probably roll their eyes and sigh at me. >_>;;;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just did my three! No replies yet, but I assume I'll get a few in the morning. :3 xD

what are you guys excited about right now?
I'm just excited about next weekend when I get to participate in a graduation ceremony with my friends. I'm also stoked for this weekend, I'll get to see my best fwend. :D
Make sure you post them when you get them! :D Speaking of which, here is my reply #2! Nothing too exciting but meh xD And yaaay graduation, that sounds super exciting!! Make sure you take tonnes of pictures for us to see! :D

what are you guys excited about right now?

The husbando told me he missed me, and that made me excited (cause he never says stuff like that). So I feel all loved. And stuff. XD
Aww that's adorable, and super fun! Love is a very exciting thing so I'm glad you're experiencing it! :D

Lololol Hayley you should win a prize for spreading so much cheer! Good work; make sure to keep it up in future missions and bring even more excitement to the world! :D

Sooooooooooo hi

Name: Droomph
Are you exciting?: ...Derp
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Hell yes.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: http://www.seti.org/ maybe

旅団

I THINK I FOUND MY CONFIDENCE. NOW TO PULL IT OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN AND IMMERSE IT INTO BLOOD

Update: I have sent my three murry cooristomasus daun dea
This... Is an incredibly interesting sign up post! You're the kind of member we've been looking for since the beginning! :D Don't you dare let me down on this okay or you'll be buying me lunch for a week!! We will have to do some kind of research project based on what you linked some time, that'll be tonnes of fun :D MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR VMS WHEN YOU GET THEM! :D

Welcome new members!

Oooooooooo... Okay I like the idea but where's the passion? D: GUYS WE ARE GOING TO WATCH MOVIES TOGETHER; AREN'T YOU SUPER EXCITED?? :D Just think of all the bonding we'll be able to do now; we'll have so much fun I can't wait! :D Thank you for organizing this dude, don't let us down or you die! :D

Could we watch the Haruhi movie? I've always wanted to watch that but never had the effort to find it.
YES YES YES x1000 TIMES YES <333 This is my favouritestest movie of all time; WE MUST WATCH IT <3 To anyone that hasn't seen the series though, I suggest you watch some of the anime before seeing the movie or it won't make a tonne of sense! But yes, this shall be our first movie! :D I'll see you all there or else! :D

That sounds good, the watching of things together. I won't recommend one though, because when I do people would probably roll their eyes and sigh at me. >_>;;;
Oo I see... Right, well from now on, I'm introducing a new rule! :D No club member may ever, ever, EVER roll their eyes at another member! >:] If you are ever caught being mean to another SOS Brigade member then I'll see to it that you get tonnes of yucky things thrown at you! >:D

At the moment you guys are making this place everything I'd hoped for and more and the excitement we've already generated is far beyond expectations for something so young; keep up the good work and don't forget to send those VMs for our current mission if you haven't already! :D

For the love of Haruhi! <3

haruhi13.gif

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
LE WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

Name: gunnerpow7

Are you exciting?: HEY, I JUST GOT HERE, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERE IS GUNNER, HE'S EXCITING!

That alone pretty much sums it up... =3

Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course yeah!

Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I think for those who are supporters or mods, we should like, blog about it with a super misleading title... I'm just saying it coz it's mischievous and totally exciting! xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
LE WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

Name: gunnerpow7

Are you exciting?: HEY, I JUST GOT HERE, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERE IS GUNNER, HE'S EXCITING!

That alone pretty much sums it up... =3

Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course yeah!

Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I think for those who are supporters or mods, we should like, blog about it with a super misleading title... I'm just saying it coz it's mischievous and totally exciting! xD

OH MY GOD THIS SIGN UP WAS SO EXCITING YOU MUST JOIN AT ONCE! <3 I'm so happy to see such enthusiasm!! :D Make sure you look back and take part in our current mission! :D As for the blog thing, that could be pretty cool! The idea isn't to advertise though, we just want to spread excitement rather than publicity c: Although saying that more members is always a good thing xD So maybe soon we'll have a mission to make some super exciting blog posts! Or even a competition on who's is best ahhhh, so exciting!! :D I love how you're already in the spirit of the brigade, you'd best never leave us or you get the death penalty! :D

Okay so me and Hayley have got the next mission planned & ready, but first off we need a few more replies from our current mission! There's no point doing them if we don't get to see the results :D I've posted a couple already as have some other members, but we need moreeee! Let's see all the happiness and excitement you guys have spread! :D

Another reply from the mission btw! :D

And another! Where are you guys? ;;

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
EXCITEMENT!@!!!@!@!@#R$3q2

Welcome SuperExcitedPow!@!@! YOULL fit in FANTASTICALLY!@!@! I like you idea besides that fact that you NEED TO BE A SPONSOR OR MOD TO DO IT, so that may leave out us WHO ARE NOT :'(

ALSO FOR THE MOVIE/ANIME NIGHT(s):
We need to figure out all our timezones so we can get a good time for us to all watch it together. I live in Australia so Im GMT +10 which means the time of me posting this is 9:06 am Sunday morning. Please post what times are good for you so we can get this rolling, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!@!@!
(We'll be starting off by watching the Melancholy series.)

droomph

weeb
Years
UTC -7, Pacific Time. 4:20 right now

bbbbb um any time from 7 AM to 11 PM is fine, but I won't be on the whole time obviously.

Though if I can catch one episode then that's fine!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm GMT +0 and free from like 12pm till 2am so yeah work around that please and the event is going to be super exciting :D

Guys just letting you know I have the most exciting news ever! Today I ordered 5 of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya novels so they should be here within a week! :D Then I can read to you all and give you some super cool quotes and stuff ;DD

Okay so tomorrow shall mark the start of our second mission, so make sure you get the results in of your first missions asap and we can have some fun with a new one which I'll post later! c: And of course if you guys ever have any suggestions for missions you want to see then make sure to post them and we'll see about it! :D Just make sure they're designed to spread excitement and make people happy and they'll probably be accepted! c: And don't forget you can use this thread to chat with other Brigade members too, just make sure it's about exciting things and stuff that makes you happy! :D Oh, and talking about Haruhi Suzumiya is perfectly encouraged too ;D

Creepy image; go!

c9e419.jpg

droomph

weeb
Years
Okay, what makes me happy?

Inspirational quote time! gogogo
Shane Duan on Facebook (droomph) said:
When life gives you lemons, do something you will regret later in life.

Just saying
Also the drawing is hideous but I might as well complete the setting so only if you are an intrepid explorer go ahead and clicky this link:
Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Name: Sector Revenge
Are you exciting?:DEFINITELY WITH ALL MY SOUL!!!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I would be honored to!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?:We should just have a get-together all day, everyday, parties, swimming, dancing, all sorts!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am UTC -7 aka the worst timezone in the world. :(

Also, welcome Sector! ^_^

I think this reply was better than the other one, at least he was a bit enthusiastic!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello! This club sounds fun.
Name: AWsquared
Are you exciting?: HECK YEAH. (see I just used Alex's answer so yes:3)....I mean yes I am!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Yes! I'll do my best
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: To party and enjoy life. And we could make a turntable.fm account. It's this social media website where you share music with other people. There's a main DJ who plays music. The music comes from the DJ's computer library.The other user are the audience who can rate the music. If a song gets too many bad votes, it gets skipped. Other users can join the DJ to play their own music. We can create a room for the club and have streams every week or weekend or so. We can also use the room for music for the Christmas party. Here you go, here's a link to the website.

Pokespegirl Ruby

Skilled Coordinator, Kanade
Years
Umm can I join? I love the melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya. May I join
Name: Kanade Tachibana, you can call me Tachi-chan or Ruby-chan
Please don't think I am not enthusiastic, I'm just socially awkward at times...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name: Sector Revenge
Are you exciting?:DEFINITELY WITH ALL MY SOUL!!!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I would be honored to!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?:We should just have a get-together all day, everyday, parties, swimming, dancing, all sorts!
Hellooooooooooooooo! Welcome to the brigade! :D It's time to crank things up a bit so because you joined today you get free cake! :D Although you must buy and eat the cake yourself and then tell us once you have. c: As for your goal, I love it! But unfortunately we are unable to do this, so instead we'll have to pretend :D NOW IF YOU EVER LEAVE WE'LL HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE DEATH PENALTY KTHX.

I am UTC -7 aka the worst timezone in the world. :(

Also, welcome Sector! ^_^

I think this reply was better than the other one, at least he was a bit enthusiastic!
Ahah yay, this reply fills my heart with excitement! They may have been confused at first but no one can resist the joy and fun of the holidays! Good work c:

I am in UTC +8 a.k.a. THE MOST EXCITING TIMEZONE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!1!!11!!11!

^v^

Anyways, I did the challenge! Unfortunately, I didn't see the "preferably someone you never spoken to" part, so you may see some other things besides the Christmas VM....

Here's NO 1!!!!!!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=67003&u2=246479
My gosh, your time zone sounds amazing! Gotta get me some of that! :D Ahahah, it doesn't matter, as long as excitement was spread then it can be directed at anyone! :D The reply was pretty disappointing, but at least we tried eh? c: Keep up the good work! :D

Are you exciting?: HECK YEAH. (see I just used Alex's answer so yes:3)....I mean yes I am!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: To party and enjoy life. And we could make a turntable.fm account. It's this social media website where you share music with other people. There's a main DJ who plays music. The music comes from the DJ's computer library.The other user are the audience who can rate the music. If a song gets too many bad votes, it gets skipped. Other users can join the DJ to play their own music. We can create a room for the club and have streams every week or weekend or so. We can also use the room for music for the Christmas party. Here you go, here's a link to the website.
IT MOST CERTAINLY IS FUN <3 I just adore the excitement in your post; you're most certainly welcome to join! :D I utterly love your DJing idea, but unfortunately that site is restricted to USA users only so none of us non-Americans will be able to listen in D: I'm sure we'll be able to do something similar on Skype or something though so we'll make sure to do this! :D If people suggest a date they'll be able to make then we can have our first audio party and it'll be super exciting :D

Umm can I join? I love the melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya. May I join
Name: Kanade Tachibana, you can call me Tachi-chan or Ruby-chan
Please don't think I am not enthusiastic, I'm just socially awkward at times...
Of course you may! :D What is it you love most about Haruhi? c: And don't worry, socially awkward is fine; just think of Yuki! :D We'll do our best to take that shyness away though so watch out! ;D

Reeeeporting!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=101241&u2=284369

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=270116&u2=284369

Joy joy joy oh joy

Also, looking at the show I think Haruhi has Asperger's and mild ADHD. And special powers.
Hahahaha that tree. xD Your VMs were incredibly exciting; its just a shame the replies weren't! x] But good work; keep it up and we'll have the whole member base in a frenzy of excitement in no time! :D And yes I'd agree with your comments regarding Haruhi's personality, but who cares as long as she's excited which she always is when it involves making other people happier; which is what we aim to do here! :D

HEY GUYS TIME FOR MISSION #2, WHETHER YOU'RE READY OR NOT. ;D

This one is going to work a little differently though! :D The idea here is that you're all going to get separate missions based on a word you say! To receive your exciting new mission, post saying you want your mission and put the first word you think of in bold underneath, then you'll be given an exclusive exciting new mission! :D

(Note: If you guys like doing it this way then it may run like this or similar from now on, so let's try it out and give feedback if you do/don't like it! We'll still have group missions sometimes too though if this does happen :D)

The problem with doing it this way though is that I won't be receiving any missions; so I'll make a post requesting a mission too and then the first person who sees it can give me a mission :D Just make sure they're exciting!! The whole idea of these missions (and this brigade) is to spread excitement and happiness to other members and to make people smile and laugh, so that's what all missions are going to be based around accomplishing! c:

I'll post my mission request after a few missions have been set so we all get a feel for what kind of missions should be given; so good luck to everyone and let's get this underway! :D Of course you can still chat about exciting things the whole time whilst missions are going on, so if you don't fancy a mission then feel free to chat instead c:

haruhi.jpg

Edit: Welcome to the brigade Rukario! You'd best get ready to share some excitement :D

droomph

weeb
Years
Grovyle

Charity-horse

Okay. What now?

Please, during the week when we don't have a channel, can you please listen to our song requests? Like, if you don't have a song, we can petition you for it ^^

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Name: Olli97
Are you exciting?: PSSH, of course! What's not exciting about me ;D
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: In fear of getting some kind of punishment for saying no, I'm gonna say yeah.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Nope :D

For the second mission, Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back