• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The legends:The Path Unfolds

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
The Legend Of Zelda:The Path Unfolds

I just thought of a Rm2k3 game could make.....no not pokemon....its about a superhero....i'll have smemore info later

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Weren't you making a different game before?
Anyway, I hope that you find enough rescources to get this done.
Good luck!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Well if your gonna post a game thread you could at least post the story or some screenshots so that we know what the game is about.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
i know....thats what im doing now
heres the story:
you and your best friend,(you choose the name) were walking trough the village fields,when a sudden storm comes up.it soon goes away,but then a killer appeared.you tell your friend to duck,but he doesnt listen....your best friend gets killed,but you didnt.............thats why you sat there for 8 days and got struck 6 times by lightning...finally.........you get knocked out.....2 hours later some guy finds you and takes you to his house
you immidiatly wake up.....then you test your abilitys.......you end up doing everything better than usual!! and you even knoced over a truck!!!!!!!

EDIT

thats all i have for now

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
you sat there for 8 days and got struck 6 times by lightning...finally.........you get knocked out
Man, that's one unlucky dude. Surely though the first lightning strike would have killed him. The story's not bad but it could do with some expanding and some more explanation as to who the characters are and what abilities the hero has. One other thing, why do you put '..........' after every few words? It's really irritating to read it.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
phoenix316 said:
Man, that's one unlucky dude. Surely though the first lightning strike would have killed him. The story's not bad but it could do with some expanding and some more explanation as to who the characters are and what abilities the hero has. One other thing, why do you put '..........' after every few words? It's really irritating to read it.
he has a strong morale so he survives,though it is very low.

thanks and yeah,im going add stuff to it later

EDIT

ok,i have an update

this is another the legend of zelda game
your link(as usual) the charset is from the minish cap
and the story b4 isnt in it....i will make some more games like this if i finish and get positive replies on this one

EDIT2

and the first screenshot

but im having some problems / the game....i cant move anywhere...just look around

Last edited:

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
sure!!! thnx for helping me...srry i sounded so n00bish.....i didnt use rm2k3 for awhile...so yeah

ok i have an update:
this game is going to be the gba-type version of the ocarina of time,with its own little twists

Last edited:

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
ok.....sorry for double posting,but... have a screenshot and a little update:this game will be made in rmxp

note:i just did this this morning....plz dont criticise...i will add more later!!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
santadidit102 said:
new screen!......message too short........yadayadayada
You know you could just make a whole sentence like 'Hey guys, I've got a new screen to show you!', that way you wouldn't have to bypass the 25char limit. The room is way too empty, you've either got to add alot more furniture or make the room smaller.

Back