• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equal Eyes

Happy Up Here
Years
^ Ok, well I don't know who that is...so does that mean I rate it low? Come on now. 8/10.
Actually I was rating 5/10. Meaning I wasn't saying it was good or bad because I didn't know who it was. If you want me to honestly tell you what I think about just the image it's a 2/10. It's just a guy in a hat. If I knew who it was maybe I'd rate it higher or lower. However I have no idea why you are getting your panties in a bunch just because someone didn't say they were in love with your avi.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Let's not start a war here, and I would like it if you would rate the avatar, instead of just quoting the person above. Thanks.

7/10

It's... certainly interesting. I don't have too much to say, haha...

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
Actually I was rating 5/10. Meaning I wasn't saying it was good or bad because I didn't know who it was. If you want me to honestly tell you what I think about just the image it's a 2/10. It's just a guy in a hat. If I knew who it was maybe I'd rate it higher or lower. However I have no idea why you are getting your panties in a bunch just because someone didn't say they were in love with your avi.
Lol, calm down kid. No need to been a drama queen on PC, moving on.

Netto has always had a very clean and nice avatar. 9/10.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Let's not start a war here, and I would like it if you would rate the avatar, instead of just quoting the person above. Thanks.
Second warning. Third will be an infraction.

please rate the person's above avatar, even if you're quoting something someone said before.

8/10
After seeing the avatar you had not too long ago, I must say that this one is better. :V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
But Netto! That requires work~

8/10

It looks nice. However, I think it could have been shifted up and to the left to make it better (the cut-out of the original image, that is).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back