• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Latios spotted that his sister approached Valorie, and grabbed Alan's arm. "Hey. This way." he whispered. Alan nodded as he spotted her, and walked up to her.

"H-hey...Wh-what's w-wrong?" he asked in a shy voice, looking down and back at Valorie repeatedly. He could hear the others talking about something, and his brain told him they were still talking about Adriane's dad so he didn't pay much attention to it.

"You can tell us." Latios said, in a calm voice, trying to make Valorie more comfortable.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie was deep within the recesses of her own mind when someone approached her. She looked up to find it wasn't in fact one of the other humans but one of their pokemon. It took her a moment to recognize Latias for what she was, a legendary. She was honestly only capable of this because Latias was a dragon. Valorie had a somewhat narrow focus, you see. Dragons, dragons and more dragons with a side of draconic. This was... whose legendary? Spike's right? A legendary dragon psychic hybrid from Hoenn...

Valorie's mind raced, immediately jumping to assume her mind was being read. Though really, anyone who tried wouldn't be able to keep up with her hurried, half-formed thoughts. Valorie seemed to panic for a brief moment before regaining her composure.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Are you ready to go do something about this revenge--war--thing?"

Valorie's response held a relatively calm tone that seemed to imply that she wanted to go out and do something right then and there, and yet her expression didn't completely hide her inner upset and angst. She had also replied rather hastily, stumbling over her words a bit at that last part. The thing was, her ability to trust others had kind of jumped the shark. Everyone was a mind reader and she was just the teen angst waiting to be judged. Did Adriane already know? Had she already made her own judgements? Had any of the others? Somehow Valorie couldn't find it within herself to believe that the others wouldn't judge her for her thoughts, and Mew had lit the fuse on that bomb.

Would they look at her and think of her as pathetic at how hard she strived to earn the respect of others as a powerful pokemon trainer, how she was unwilling to let anyone be a better trainer than herself? Would they look at her and know that she was quietly actually quite lonely with her life after having left her parents to pursue her dreams as a champion? Would they look at her and think her weak how much the thoughts and opinions of others dictated her life? Perhaps all the above? These were common angsts that often flew through her mind. All things she tried her best not to make obvious to others.

Then Alan had made his way to her with Latios. She recognized Latios instantly due to his similar appearance to Latias. The boy took a prod at her feelings, asking her what was wrong. Valorie became a bit more anxious at this, getting the impression she was failing at hiding aforementioned feelings.

"It's nothing... I just feel like we should get moving."

Valorie found herself fidgeting a bit, but made an effort to restrain herself. She didn't want to appear anxious, even though she was--very much so. She made the effort to meet Alan's eyes, but this might've been a mistake. If Alan looked into her eyes he'd be able to see the anxiety right away. Though, whether he recognized it as anxiety was another question entirely.

Meanwhile, Mesprit was still chilling out with the others, keeping tabs on anything important being said. Though, she was aware that one of the others had gone off in search of Valorie.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Y-yeah, I k-know." Alan whispered, "I-I want to g-get moving too...b-but I-I d-don't know w-what to do..." He pasued and looked at the ceiling before looking abck at Valorie. "P-Plus, th-the others d-don't look r-ready..."

He was amazed. This was the longest conversation he had had with another human being in a very long while. He's been really quiet since...whatever was that scarred him for life.

The boy sat down on the floor, and started biting on his nails.

"Alan, don't do that." Latios said, quickly noticing what the boy was doing, "It's not good for you." Alan nodded and crossed his arms, staring at the floor, feeling very...well...weird.

"..."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane's heart froze and raced at the same time, her phone rang again. She reluctently looked at it. She was right, her dad. She picked it up and hit speaker.

"What the Hell do you want?"She asked.

"Are you alone?"

"Yes."Adriane said slicing her hand on the side of her neck to show not to talk.

"I need to tell you more about my position in the war."He said.

"How'd you know?"He asked.

"Lucky guess."Adriane said bluntly."Your such a f***ing a**hole what else would you be?"

"Listen you f***ing son of a b**** you don't f***ing talk to me that way.

"You've already drank a bottle of wine."She observed.

"Shut up you f***ing b****!"

"You called me."She said and hung up, slamming the phone down, thank god it was durable.

"Its so fu**ing on right now."She said."We're gonna take is a** down."She said.

"Laungage."Mew said.

"Shut up."Adriane said walking past her, throwing apple at her.

Mew caught the apple and ate it.

Adriane jerked out of her backpack a notebook and pen. She walked back to her seat and sat down.

"Take down leader."She wrote."Lets plan this thing out. Valorie! Alan! Get your butts in here now!"

She paused for a second realizing what she said.

"I'm such a b**ch sometimes."She said shaking her head.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Suddenly, Alan heard Adriane yelling. "Lets plan this thing out. Valorie! Alan! Get your butts in here now!" she shouted at him and Valorie, and he was so startled and fell on his back.

"Great...Juust greeat..." he thought. Scratching his head and with the help of Latios, he got back up and stood up.

"Well...I-I g-guess w-we should go there right now..." Alan said quietly to Valorie, "She s-sounds mad..." Then he stood up and walked over to Adriane, Latios following him.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
(OOC: Wow, Adriane rampage)

Gad Sylvanhart
Well, Now We Got a Leader

I listened as Alan added some of his own thoughts to mine. He seemed to be trying to remember a certain someone. I nodded in approval at his remarks, it was indeed true that not just anyone could get hundreds-maybe thousands-of people to make war. This person had to be quite the boss man. Right now, I had Adriane's dad on my list of suspects, in fact, he was the only one there since I couldn't think of anybody else. Sam was too stupid, and my parents were more of the bystander types, I knew they'd try to avoid the war no matter what the cost. Adriane's dad, on one hand, was an a**hole who obviously hated the Legendaries, on the other hand, I'd be surprised if it was him, it would be a funny coincidence if it was. While I was thinking, Alan seemed to have gotten impatient, looking a little rejected as he slumped back off into his own business. Spike was only half-listening too, which meant I was alone to come up with a plan.

Suddenly, a ring. From Adriane's direction. I didn't need to rethink who this was going to be.

"What the hell do you want?" Adriane started, picking up the phone. "Are you alone?" her father asked. She gave us a sign that meant to be quiet. "Yes." she replied to her father. "I need to tell you more about my position in the war." he said. The rest of the conversation was predictable: foul words, swearing, he was drunk again. I was sure that Spike wanted his turn with the old bastard, but before he could, Adriane finished and hung up. Looking bewildered. "Its so fu**ing on right now." Adriane blurted "We're gonna take is a** down." she said. She looked like she could cause an atomic explosion any second. "Language." Mew warned, Adriane simply told her to shut up and threw an apple at her. A completely unnecessary action. Mew simply caught the apple and took a bite. Next she approached her backpack and removed a notepad. "Take down leader" she said as she wrote the same thing on it. "Lets plan this thing out. Valorie! Alan! Get your butts in here now!" Adriane shouted into the other room. That was it. I understood her anger towards her father, but she did not have to take it out on us. I approached her with caution, afraid she might try to hit me or something. "Adriane, calm down! You're not going to get anywhere by taking your anger out on us!" I told her, trying not to sound to violent myself. She shook her head. "I'm such a b**ch sometimes." she said. I became less tense. "Relax, Adriane. We'll get through this." I tried to encourage her. Despite my large selection of words, I often found it incredibly hard to find the right words to encourage someone. In other words: I was bad at emo matters. Especially when they weren't my own. "I know it sounds cliche, but we just have to stick together. Mulling over the past is a waste of time, time we should be spending on making a better future." I said. Now I was even encouraging myself.

I walked over to the center of everybody, trying to get their attention. I thought I'd come up with a plan. The phone call Adriane had received conveniently revealed to us that her father was in fact the leader. Which, as I said before, was an funny coincidence. Not incredible, since he was the type in the first place, but still. Anyway, I started speaking. "Okay, guys, here's what we know so far. Adriane's father is the leader of the new human army. If we take him down we can disband the whole thing." I started. "Don't underestimate him though, he'll be surrounded by bodyguards, maybe two, maybe a dozen, we don't know. What we can predict is that he'll be heavily protected. The militia of this new army will most likely be powerful as well. They would need a lot of power to take down the legendaries. But thing is, details, people!" I continued. "We don't know how many bodyguards the leader has, we don't know how heavily the troops are armed, we don't know any of the little stuff that needs to be known. Therefore, our first move should be to spy on the army to try and find out more." I finished, settling down. "If anybody wants to add anything, be my guest. If you agree, say 'Aye'" I said. I hoped my plan seemed good enough as a rough sketch.

Meanwhile, I secretly wondered where Uxie had floated off to.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: Somehow I feel upset. I don't know why.)

Latias

Valorie didn't look like herself. "Yeah... I'm fine. Are you ready to go do something about this revenge--war--thing?" Something must've been wrong with her. She was a bit hasty right now. Latias only smiled at Valorie. "Yes. I want to end these problems at once." She then giggled just as her brother & Alan came by.

"H-hey...Wh-what's w-wrong?" Asked Alan timidly. Ain't he shy.

"You can tell us." Said Latios, trying to comfort Valorie. She seemed to be tense, almost anxious.

"It's nothing... I just feel like we should get moving." Valorie was definitely not herself. Regardless, Latias wanted to make her feel better no matter what. They're all friends here.

"It's fine Valorie. This will end soon. &...don't think so much. We're all friends here." She was always nice to anybody, even if they were evil or not.

"Y-yeah, I k-know. I-I want to g-get moving too...b-but I-I d-don't know w-what to do...P-Plus, th-the others d-don't look r-ready..." Alan suddenly whispered as he sat on the floor & chewed his nails. Latios told him not to do that & Alan agreed.

"We can't rush things. Don't worry, we'll get through this." Latias tried to make him feel better. She can't change how shy he is, but she can help him anyway she can. Suddenly, they heard Adriane calling out.

"Valorie! Alan! Get your butts in here now!" Wow. She sounded mad.

"We better get going. Coming?" Latias tranformed into the same girl she was before, only with a pink top-dress & white skirt. She reached out a hand to Valorie to go along with her to everyone else, trying to be friendly.

Spike

Adriane's phone suddenly rang again after a while. It was her father, on speaker. Spike's rage was now boiling as he listened. "What the Hell do you want?" She asked.

"Are you alone?" Her father asked.

"Yes." Adriane said slicing her hand on the side of her neck to show not to talk.

"I need to tell you more about my position in the war."

"How'd you know?"

"Lucky guess. Your such a f***ing a**hole what else would you be?"

"Listen you f***ing son of a b**** you don't f***ing talk to me that way."

"You've already drank a bottle of wine."

"Shut up you f***ing b****!"

"You called me." She hung up.

"Its so fu**ing on right now. We're gonna take is a** down."

"Laungage." Mew said.

"Shut up." She was mad. Just like Spike. "Lets plan this thing out. Valorie! Alan! Get your butts in here now!" Spike wanted to give this guy a piece of his mind. Without consulting Adriane, he took her phone & looked for her father's number, then called him.

"Listen you little trash motherf***er! I don't care how you treat your daughter, but you are a fat lazy b***ard who cares for no one but himself, always beating on your daughter when drunk! How do you think she feels?! Oh wait, you don't care 'cause you're a drunk! I don't care what you do. I'm coming for you. WHY DON'T YOU DO EVERYONE A FAVOR & GO FALL OFF A DITCH?! YOU BETTER F*** OFF & COMMIT SUICIDE!!! YOU ARE A MOTHERF***ER!!!" He hung up & threw the phone back to Adriane. This was the last straw. He'll find her father, & kill him right there on the spot. His talk & shouting pretty much toned out Gad's speech so either no one heard or they probably did. Either way they definitely heard Spike. Unfortunately he didn't get a chance to hear Gad's speech so he ignored everything around him, unless it was important. He sat down, thinking in his head of his own thoughts.

(OoC: :3 The Capital words is Spike shouting. Thank you thank you.)

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Valorie listened to Alan. She didn't get any impression he was judging her or reading her mind, so she restrained herself. She didn't really want to start accusing people of stuff, even though she was silently very paranoid.

"Well... Just stick with us. We'll think of something."

Valorie seemed rather confident despite her mood. Of all her problems, pessimism wasn't really one of them. At least not regarding he team. The good guys always won, right? She listened to what Latias, Latios, and Alan had to say. She took particular notice of how Latias said they were all friends. Personal qualms aside Valorie couldn't help but feel that Latias was reaching out to her, metaphorically speaking. Valorie had always been closer to her pokemon than anything else save her parents. She had never had a chance to talk to them though. They were good friends, but the language barrier presented limitations. Valorie's eyes widened as Latias tranformed into what looked to be a human girl right in front of her. Woah! Valorie was momentarily impressed. Latias then proceeded to hold her hand out for Valorie to take. Valorie was a prideful person. She didn't like relying on others usually, especially in public. Yet, she was feeling very alone despite the presence of those around her...

Valorie hesitated a brief moment before opening up a bit and reaching out to take Latias' hand. Goodness knew what Mesprit would think if she had been there. Could Valorie just... grow close to someone else's legendary partner without problems arising? Mesprit had always been too professional. She cared, but Valorie had difficulty understanding and accepting the advice she gave sometimes, and the thought of holding Mesprit's hand or even, god forbid, asking her for a hug was unbearable.

Valorie smiled at Latias in a semi awkward way.

"Alright. Let's go."

And then as she moved to walk she heard a male, Spike's voice, start yelling. He was popping more swears than Valorie had years in weeks prior to coming here and Latias would feel Valorie's grip tighten a bit. Given, Valorie was not strong. Valorie grew frustrated again. All this hate throwing was upsetting her and she had no reason to believe it wasn't upsetting anyone else. As Valorie, Latias, and presumably Latios and Alan approached the others once again Valorie turned her gaze to Latias with a quizical look in her eyes, seeking to see of perhaps it was bothering her too. She did have one ear open to the plan Had was discussing. She had thoughts of her own, but she would save them for at least a moment longer.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane stared at Spike."Hoooly fudge."

Adriane eyes were wide. He was diffently peed off. Adriane shook her head and looked at her paper.

"Lets get the damn thing planed out."She said.

"How are we supposed to defeat your dad? He doesn't give up easy."Mew said.

"Well find away."Adriane said.

"Sounds impossible."Glaceon said.

Adriane stared at the paper. She almost jumped when her phone rang again, she swept her phone to her veiw, angry, just for it to be her sister. she answered it. She took a teep breath, and talked with a dusky-angry voice. She turned it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis."Her sister Serena's voice said."Dad told you about-"

"Yes he freaking told me about the war! And he has no chance, and you can tell him I said so myself."Adriane said.

"Chill sis, I'm not the leader."She said.

"I'm aware of that. He is. Is Emily ok?"She asked.

"Emily is fine."Serena said."Its not Em I'm worried about, its you."

"I'm delightful."Adriane said sarcasticly rolling her eyes.

"Sis I know your not happy-"

"I'm pis-pee'd off."Adriane said, trying to watch her laungage

"Listen sis, I know your mad at dad, but please don't kill him."

"I'm not gonna kill him."She said."Spike is. I won't be able to find him before Spike gets a hold of him."

"Tell this Spike guy not to kill him."Serena said.

"Sure. And right after that I'll become a hippo."She said.

"I understand your mad but-"

Adriane grunted.

"Look, just try not to litterly kill him."Serena said.

"I'll try. Well I gotta go, siginal's not too great here and its tugging on my battery, protect Emily, love you, bye!"She said and hung up.

She sighed. "Ok the signal thing was a lie, but you know..."She said.

"That was interesting."Mew said.

"I'm sure mom's next."Adriane said.

"Just ignore it if she calls."Glaceon said.

"That's not fair to her, she didn't do anything wrong."Adriane said.

"So how are we gonna get your dad to surrender."Mew asked.

"If Spikey over here has a say in it he won't have time to surrender."Adriane said bluntly.

"Harsh joke."Glaceon said.

"I hope its just a joke. I don't want one of my best friends in Juvie!"Adriane said.

"With your dad's musles? He'll be lucky to be alive to go to Juvie."Mew said.

Adriane chucked the empty can at mew, who caught it.

"Enough."She said."Lets plan out the damned plan already, I know none of us wanna wing it."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Valorie hesitated for a minute. She must still be having trouble with her problems. But she held Latias' hand, which made her happy. "Alright. Let's go."ccThey walked on ahead to everybody else. Unfortunately, this didn't last long as they saw Spike ranting in Adriane's phone. It startled Latias a little before she regained her composure. She felt Valorie's tight grip as she looked at her with a quizical look. "It's fine. Please stop worrying so much." Latias giggled at this as she took her to the others & sat down.

Spike suddenly listened to Adriane's next call. It was just her sister. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hey sis. Dad told you about-"

"Yes he freaking told me about the war! And he has no chance, and you can tell him I said so myself."

"Chill sis, I'm not the leader."

"I'm aware of that. He is. Is Emily ok?"

"Emily is fine. Its not Em I'm worried about, its you."

"I'm delightful." That was so sarcastic.

"Sis I know your not happy-"

"I'm pis-pee'd off."

"Listen sis, I know your mad at dad, but please don't kill him."

"I'm not gonna kill him. Spike is. I won't be able to find him before Spike gets a hold of him." That's a fact.

"Tell this Spike guy not to kill him."

"Sure. And right after that I'll become a hippo."

"I understand your mad but-"

Adriane grunted.

"Look, just try not to litterly kill him."

"I'll try. Well I gotta go, siginal's not too great here and its tugging on my battery, protect Emily, love you, bye!" She hung up. Whatever, Spike wasn't gonna listen to this Serena person. He's gonna find Adriane's father, punish him & kill him without mercy. "If Spikey over here has a say in it he won't have time to surrender." He heard Adriane say. He won't show him mercy, that's for sure.

"Harsh joke." Glaceon said.

"I hope its just a joke. I don't want one of my best friends in Juvie!" This p***ed off Spike a little.

"If they're gonna take me to Juvie, I'll kill them I don't care! I ONLY CARE ABOUT KILLING THAT WHITE TRASH PIECE OF SH**!!!" Ok, maybe he was p***ed of more than a little.

Latias hoped Valorie wasn't getting too startled at this. She gripped her hand trying to tell her it was going to be okay, knowing things might not be okay.

"Whatever. What was that you were talking about Gad?" Spike calmed down a little, turning his attention to Gad.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane jerked back. "Ok, ok! It's not my fault my dad's a f**ked up drunk drug-attic maniac!"She said waving her hands.

(That's the last cussword I use!)

Adriane sighed. Suddenly, she started using for-sight, something she couldn't control. She saw the war, so she automaticly spread the thoughts to the others like she had her memories, softer.

"Get her!"Someone yelled.

"Good luck."Adriane said and shot a phycic ball at the person.

"Adriane Cole Jewel! You get down here this damned minute!"Her dad yelled.

Adriane glared and him and snarled, before shooting down at him, knocking him over.

"Adriane!"Serena said."Get away from him!"

Her sister wrenched her off her dad, so she did something she kind of regreted. She shot a phycic ball at her, making her fall back.

"Holy crap."She said.

She felt her dad's hand clasp around her neck. She struggled, unable to breath.

"Try calling your friends for help now."He said.

"Spike, Valorie, someone help!"She called.

(The underlined part is talking through mind)

Adriane blinked her eyes and gasped. She felt her neck and exaimined the cave before concluding she had been using forsight.

"Don't let that happen Spike. He'll be able to strangle me to death in seconds."She said."And right now, your the one with enough anger to kill him."

Adriane shook her head gasping.

"I-I've gotta go!"She exclaimed before teleporting to her house.

Adriane peered around the corner to see her dad shaking her mom. She felt the anger boiling.

"Don't tell me what to do!"He said.

Adriane used her power to show the others what she saw.

"Don't you realize your daughter will fight you?"Her mom said."Don't you realize you could get killed?"

"Anybody kill me? Yeah right."

"That Spike kid sounds pretty serious."

"They won't be expecting the war to start on Friday."

Adriane teleported out and back to the cave, shutting the see-what-I-see power off.

"Great. Two days, discluding today."She said."This day just gets better and better."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan was doing a pretty good job at stayng calm. That was until someone called Adriane and everything got uglier. He got more and more tense as the conversation went on, and kept looking at Latios to try to calm down and not bite his nails. It was hard for him to "keep it cool" at the moment, but so far he was doing well. That was, until a part of the conversation triggered something in his mind.

"K-k-killing...d-death" the boy mumbled, "B-bodies...I-I d-don't...w-w-wanna..."

Latios quickly noticed Alan was close to having anither breakdown, and had been watching him more carefully since Adriane picked up the phone. "Alan..." he said, "What's wrong?"

Alan looked at Latios, a tear coming down his left cheek. "Y-you didn't tell me p-people were gonna die! I-I-I don't want anything to do with d-death! I-I'm out!" he said telepathically.

"Calm down." Latios replied in the same way, "We need you."

"Then m-make it s-s-stop!" he said, and accidentally said the lat three words out loud. Soon he realised and grabbed his head and got down on his knees, more tears coming down from his eyes.

"Okay. I will try. But we will talk about this later, okay, Alan?" Latios said, and Alan nodded. Then he turned to everyone. "Listen up, everyone. I know you are all mad at Adriane's dad. In fact, even I am." he said to the others, "But there has to be another way to stop the war, a more peaceful way..." He was trying not to say 'death' or any word like that to prevent Alan from freaking out even more. He cared for the boy he had picked.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane looked at Alan, frowning saddly. Then she looked at Latios and shook her head.

"You deal with this stupid as-jerk everyday and get beat to de-beat the heck out of you and you try to not...beat him!"She said also avoid the word 'death' and 'kill."You witnessed my memories, you witnessed the for-sight, you witnessed what he just did and said to my mom."

Adriane put on her backpack after packing all her stuff up. She returned her pokemon.

"You know how to use telepithy if you need me."She said mostly to Spike and Valorie, before snapping her fingures and teleporting.

_

Adriane appeared in a open feild of flowers. She took off her backpack, and sat hugging her knees, crying. She couldn't help her temper, it was obviously, due to her dad, in the blood. And it seriously made her mad that Latios didn't accept it. Her thoughts drifted to her old friend Richard. He would always find her crying, and cheer her up. She hadn't seen him in years. She then realized where she was. She was in the feild behind his house. She walked, and soon found the cabin. She knocked on the door, and a darkly tanned kid with messy raven black hair answered the door.

This boy wore a red t-shirt outlined with thick black lines and baggy dark blue jeans and black sneakers. He stared, astonished to see Adriane for a moment. She weakly smiled. they were in Florma town in Johto.

"Hi."Adriane said weakly.

"Adriane?"He asked.

Adriane nodded. "Hi Richard."

"Last time I saw you you were saving the world."He said raising his eye brows.

"Um...yeah long story short the humans are attacking the legendaries now. So me, Spike, Valorie, Mew, Latias, Mesprite, 3 other kids, Uxie, Azelf, and Latios have to try to stop it. But...dad abuses me now."She explained.

After explaining the abuse and what just happened, they went inside.

"So, your lost your cool again?"He asked.

"I guess you can't loose what you never had."She said reluntently.

They sat at the table and began eatting some leftover ribs and macaroni.

"I didn't want to leave Val and Spike, but what was I supposed to do?"Adriane said.

Adriane sighed. This drama was never gonna end.

Dawn

Years
Valorie was anxious, yes. However, the grip of Latias' hand helped her to keep herself composed, enough so that she finally decided to speak up. She had things to get off her chest and it somehow felt as if she wasn't alone, even though she had no idea if Latias would support what she said. When she spoke, her tone was strong and her gaze aggravated. Just... having someone be /there/ for her had given her the strength to be herself, at least for the moment being.

"Guys..! All this yelling and hate tossing is just making /us/ uncomfortable! I don't know about you guys, but my parents taught me that killing was wrong. Not stealing a candy bar wrong but /really wrong/. I'm not going to try to kill /anyone/, and I'm not going to help anyone who's trying to kill someone /either/!"

She pointedly looked at Spike as she said that last part, but averted her gaze after a moment. She honestly had no idea where her parents were in all of this. She had been right in her home town when she had been attacked. She could've run to her home in under a minute had she had free movement. Her father was a traveling sort, but her mother worked from home! How could they have not known the danger? How could they have not warned her? Were they /in/ on that plan? Were the people she'd lived in as a child going to kill /her/? Valorie felt a sinking feeling in her gut. She couldn't think of a way to explain what had happened that wasn't awful. Her expression became troubled as she spoke next, a sign of inner turmoil.

"...Our emotions are out of control. If our goal is vengeance then we're just sinking to their level..."

Her grip on Latias' hand adjusted she looked back up at the others after having spoken, seeming at least somewhat less frustrated after having gotten that out. The question was how seriously the others would take the girl who needed someone to hold her hand so that her spine would hold up.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart
Our Crazy Feelings

Next came but one thing: turmoil. While I'd been speaking, Spike had secretely called Adriane's father and started screaming at him, blocking out most of what I'd said. Frankly, I didn't appreciate this. While I was trying to get everyone back together, Spike was breaking us apart again. I frowned as I watched him finish. I wanted to tell him he was only making things worse, but I kept my mouth shut for now. Of course, I was not one to judge, after all, I had no idea what Spike might have been through. But I knew I would neer let my emotions get control of me like that. I shook my head as I watched Adriane and Spike talk some more. I sighed. Suddenly, Adriane teleported away, and I started seeing things again. In my mind. Another vision. more of her father. That was it! I understood that it must have been difficult, but by my opinion Adriane had drawn too much attention to herself as it was. I sent a telepathic message to uxie quickly. "Uxie, how do I stop Adriane from infiltrating my mind?" I asked. It took a moment, but a voice replied "Just think about something else. Something good. Good always blocks out bad." she explained. I tried, thinking of some good times. I thought of the day when I graduated middle school, we'd had a party at my friend's house after. It was hilarious, although I won't go into details. Soon, Adriane's vision went away.

She came back, and said a few more words. I was glad she couldn't infiltrate my mind anymore, at least for now. I wanted to focus on saving the world now, and I was sure others would too. I watched their bickering some more. Until Adriane teleported away. Then, finally, someone spoke some sense.

"Guys..! All this yelling and hate tossing is just making us uncomfortable! I don't know about you guys, but my parents taught me that killing was wrong. Not stealing a candy bar wrong but really wrong. I'm not going to try to kill anyone, and I'm not going to help anyone who's trying to kill someone either!" someone shouted, trying to silence everyone. It was Valorie. I saw she glanced at Spike on that last note. "...Our emotions are out of control. If our goal is vengeance then we're just sinking to their level..." she finished. She looked tense. I decided to step up once more.

"I completely agree!" I started. "We need to pull ourselves together, get organized. All this talk about killing and death, it's of no use! If we sit here bickering among ourselves, wondering what might happen, sit scared, nothing will change and they will win." I said, trying to calm everyone down. All this talk was starting to get to me too, so I was glad someone had sided with me, trying to get all of them to calm down. "Whatever. What was that you were saying Gad?" Spike said, finally turning his attention to me. I nodded in his direction. "First things first, someone get Adriane back here." I said. "Next, let's all relax, take a seat over there," I said, pointing to the big table, "and discuss our plans and thoughts. Calmly." I finished.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane laid back in front of the gas heater on the wall, after putting on her fuzzy socks.

"So much warmer."She said.

"Its summer."Richard said.

"I'm still freezing from that cave!"She protested standing up.

"I guess."He said.

"Where are your parents anyways?"She asked.

"They're on a 'buisness trip'."He said.

"The war."She stated.

"Most likely."he agreed.

"This gets better and better."She said and sat down at the table.

"So how's things been?"She asked.

"Good. Lonely, but good."He said.

Now a Joltik walked in and cheerfully over to Adriane and into her lap.

"Hey Jason."She said petting the spider pokemon

Joltic!"It said.

"So, where's the rest of your pokemon?"She asked.

"Sleeping, being lazy, the usual."He said.

"Of course."She said."All of them but Lighteen?"

"Yeah, he's training out back."He said.

"Lets go seem him, I'm sure Glaceon would appreciate it."

They headed into the back yard to find a Jolteon.

"Hey boy."She said.

"Adriane?"It asked.

"Yep, its me."It ran at her.

She released Glaceon before patting him on the head.

"How've you two been?[/S]"He asked Glaceon and Adriane.

"We've been good how about you?"She asked.

"I've been good as well."He said.

"That's good."She said.

"Are you talking to him? Really?"Richard said.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have a device that lets me talk to pokemon."She said.

Now Mew appeared behind her.

"Ack!"She exclaimed.

"You forgot me."She said.

"Sorry Mew."She said.

"Woah!"He said.

Not only could he hear Mew, but Mew was a legendary.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan felt some relief when he heard Valorie and Gad were against killing. He stopped crying and got back on his feet, shaking like a leaf. Latios grabbed him and helped him stay standing. "Th-thank you..." he said quietly and shyly to Valorie and Gad.

"First things first, someone get Adriane back here." Gad then said. "Next, let's all relax, take a seat over there and discuss our plans and thoughts. Calmly." he finished, pointing at the big table. Alan nodded and Latios helped him move over to the table and take a seat. The poor boy was paler than usual and looked weak. He wiped the tears off his face with his arms and opened his mouth to say something, but he said nothing and closed it again.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Adriane, you know they need you."Richard said.

Adriane flinched. "I know, I know. But me being around makes it a whole lot harder, my emotions get in front of everything else. I can't do anything to my dad."

"Adriane, you know your my best friend, and that's why I'm saying this. Your a idiot not to go back."Richard said.

Adriane sighed. "So I need to go back?"

"I believe that's my cue to go."Glaceon said.

"Good luck there, be careful."Lightneen said.

"I will."Glaceon said.

Glaceon walked to Adriane, who returned her.

"You can expect me back here sometime, now that I know I can teleport this far."Adriane said.

"I'll see you whenever that is.

The two smiled, before Adriane gathered her stuff and teleported to the cave. She sighed.

"Richard, you'd better be right..."She said quietly.

She sat her stuff down. She was to embarressed to talk so she sat on her bed, hugging her knees. Mew teleported in and flew over to her.

"Whats wrong?"Mew asked her, through mind where only Adriane would here them.

"They're not gonna except me very well."Adriane said, also just to Mew.

"Of course they will!"Mew said.

Adriane quiet at that and laid back. She laid on top of her blanket, so it was more compterable. She closed her eyes, trying to think of a weakness of her dad. A non-painful weakness.

"Dang it dad!"She exaimed.

Adriane stood up and paced around."What the heck do you do to someone if you don't want to physicly hurt them!"

Dawn

Years
Valorie went silent for a moment, looking to Latias as of searching for something. Perhaps she was doing just that. Regardless, after a moment she swallowed her emotions and spoke up again. This time her tone was more calm despite underlying tension, awkwardness and stress.

" ...Well... I liked your plan Gad, but I don't think anyone is being /forced/ to fight for this cause. If we take out their leader somehow, they might just replace him. After all, just removing the leader won't convince anyone to change their beliefs..."

Valorie paused thoughtully.

"Do any of you think its's possible to convince such a huge force to change their outlook?"

Her expression became mildly frustrated. She didn't think so. This wasn't like when they'd fought Mewtwo. That was just a small group of powerful pokemon. This was a /huge/ amount of people in comparison. How could they convince them all? It seemed like an unrealistic goal. Meanwhile she had yet to let go of Latias' hand. It had even slipped her mind she was holding it, and she had grown comfortable with the gesture, at least for the time being. What else could they do if they couldn't convince everyone to stop? They couldn't just beat everyone into submission could they? That idea seemed equally difficult. They were after all few ou numbers. Not even the strongest pokemon could handle sides this unballanced. They'd tire out and succumb to the horde quickly, for sure. In fact, when they'd been fighting Mewtwo /they/ had had the advantage of numbers.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart
Power In Numbers Presents A Problem

I was pleased when Alan went to sit down, soothing his nerves and wiping the tears off his cheeks. At least someone was trying to calm down. Spike wasn't showing any signs of movement, but I decided to be patient and let him deal with his emotions for now. I couldn't imagine what it felt like to be that angry, but I was sure it was hard to keep it in. I was the next one to sit down, after Alan had settled in. The chairs were significantly more comfortable than those of the smaller breakfast table a few feet away, and I was soon able to make myself comfortable.

" ...Well... I liked your plan Gad, but I don't think anyone is being forced to fight for this cause. If we take out their leader somehow, they might just replace him. After all, just removing the leader won't convince anyone to change their beliefs..." Valorie spoke. She looked a little calmer now, a good sign that everyone was calming down. But Adriane was back, and she looked worse than ever, just sitting there on her bed. If it wasn't for the valuable information we'd already obtained, I'd have said she was drawing too much attention to herself, even if it was pretty harsh and all. But thanks to her emotional problems, we'd now uncovered the boss of this new militia. Valorie's statement also came to mind, of course nobody was being forced to fight for the cause, and killing the leader was a very bad idea too. When I said take out, I never said kill. I wasn't sure if that's what she meant or not, but it seemed like it. Although even if we didn't kill him, they would probably replace him, like she had said. Of course we couldn't stop them all by brute force, and words would never work either. It seemed hopeless. How could six kids disband a whole army. It was impossible.

"Do any of you think its's possible to convince such a huge force to change their outlook?" Valorie asked. "No, I don't think it's possible." I replied. Obviously. "But getting to the leader is our only chance. In case any of you misunderstood, when I said 'take him out' I did not mean 'kill'" I glanced at Spike while saying this. "I meant get him to surrender. That doesn't mean beating him to a pulp, that means getting him to give up somehow. Only he can order his troops to disband. If that doesn't work ... well, then I have a plan B." I said. "Proof." I said. I withdrew my phone from my pocket and accessed the Internet. Luckily there was Wi-Fi here. The next thing I did was open Google. 'Trainer & Pokemon' I Googled. A nice picture of a man holding his child on his shoulders, and that child holding a Lillipup came up. I didn't want to seem all touchy-feely, but I showed it to them. "This. Proof of the bond between Pokemon and people. Cliche, I know, but just like there's a reason for war, there's a reason for peace." I said. Sharing the photo with everyone.

My plan was extremely flawed, extremely. Not everybody in that army probably gave a damn about Pokemon. Most of them were like Adriane's dad. Full of pride and alcohol. But we didn't have too many options around now. Not many at all. I placed my phone back in my pocket. "I know it's got a lot of holes in it, but we don't exactly have too many options right about now. I hope someone can think of something better, but all I can think of is Plan A or B. Anybody wanna add a C, be my guest." I said, inviting anybody to share their thoughts.

Back