• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst TV show / movie you can remember?

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
We all have shows we love, but we all have ones we hate too. Ones that we don't want to remember but do because they're so bad that it's hard to forget them.

I don't watch much TV and never have, but I do remember one abysmal show called Karen Sisco which starred the mom from Spy Kids I think it was. It was like so funny because it was so bad. One guy had a SIRI-like voice in his car and she was telling him to kill people because he was a very bad man. Nothing made sense and it was just horrible in like every single way. I thought it would be a fun show, but it was so poorly scripted that it was embarrassing. The show only lasted like three episodes before getting cancelled, however.

Bad movies... well Charlie's Angles: Full Throttle goes without saying due to its over-reliance on sexual imagery and lack of action and femme fatale kick-ass. That was an incoherent mess of garbage that I never wish to see again. Same goes for Quantum of Solace, the film that ruined the James Bond franchise - hopefully the new one can fix that. Seriously, if you're going to have camera work that bad, editing that bad, directing that bad, and utter nonsense instead of completion of prior buildup, then, well, why make a movie?

Oh, and Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill exists. Thank goodness I've never tortured myself by watching it. The commercials were horrid enough.

End rant, lol. What do you guys remember that was so bad that you can't forget it?

Sirfetch’d

The worst movie I have ever watched was Paul Blart: Mall Cop. I am a HUGE Kevin James fan, but that movie was horrendus. Not even remotely funny.

The worst TV show is X- Factor. I hate it. The judges are horrible(except Cowell) and it is so staged.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Not sure about TV show.. but the worst movie I have ever watched was the remake of Last House on the Left. Seriously a stupid movie. Not dumb enough to be one of those scary B movies either. It is this weird lame one that's just stuck in the middle with no logic and awkward plot.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
MV5BMjQzMTYyODM4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTAxMDU1MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR10,0,214,317_.jpg

Forever and always the show I hate most.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Bad Movie: The Devil Inside, just the worst plot, and the ending just horrible.

Worst TV show: Probably all the new cartoons... haha just saying, 90's cartoons still better and early 2000

#isthenumbersign
Years
CatDog was like the worst show ever. Back in the day it was on alllll the time, and whenever you watch a tv show that many times it just starts to suck.

As for movies, any of the holiday movies like Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve, there's so many people to keep track of an it gets so confusing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Theres some TV show airing called The Neighbors on now, and whenever I catch a glimpse of it I regret it. It's that horrible.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
The worst movie I've ever watched would have to be Duplicity. It one of those movies that, when I was watching in the cinemas, I literally stood up and left (sometime around the end). I don't know if it's because I dislike Clive Owen or don't fancy Julia Roberts as I used to, but this movie was just bad.

As for TV shows, House of Payne.

Years
I just watched one of the worst movies I've ever seen last night. Ang Lee's Hulk.

My goodness, what was that? Wooden acting, terrible dialogue (when there was dialogue at all), pacing that makes continental drift look speedy (over 2 hours long and it felt like 4), about a million different cuts and split screens, and it was just a schizophrenic movie in general. Seriously, at one point Nick Nolte's character rants for five minutes while Eric Bana's character sits in a chair, crying, against a black backdrop. It had no emotion, no spirit. Compared to comic book movies that came before it it wasn't so bad, but compared to the stuff we've had recently? No, don't even compare it.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Jersey Shore.
Only way is Essex.

Boy, I'm sure gonna miss my brain cells which died that night.

Can't wait for the movies :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
CatDog was like the worst show ever. Back in the day it was on alllll the time, and whenever you watch a tv show that many times it just starts to suck.
And I thought we could be friends! Not any more... :P

For me, my worst film experience is a film that's not bad on a technical level - in fact, it's very professionally made - but one that has such venality coursing through its veins that its sickly sweet chocolate box presentation only serves to whitewash the inherent sexism, racism, anti-intellectualism and status quo-ism that the movie preaches. I am, of course, talking about Forrest Gump.

I could easily go off on a multi-post rant about how much I hate Forrest Gump and pretty much everything that the film stands for, but this article does it so much better - and shorter - than I ever could. So, if you read that, you'll save me the trouble of writing out a screed of Biblical proportions. But... yeah. Horrible.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I hated the LOTR movies so much. My father, brother and I all fell asleep during the first one. And I usually love fantasy movies. So disappointing.

#isthenumbersign
Years
And I thought we could be friends! Not any more... :P

For me, my worst film experience is a film that's not bad on a technical level - in fact, it's very professionally made - but one that has such venality coursing through its veins that its sickly sweet chocolate box presentation only serves to whitewash the inherent sexism, racism, anti-intellectualism and status quo-ism that the movie preaches. I am, of course, talking about Forrest Gump.

I could easily go off on a multi-post rant about how much I hate Forrest Gump and pretty much everything that the film stands for, but this article does it so much better - and shorter - than I ever could. So, if you read that, you'll save me the trouble of writing out a screed of Biblical proportions. But... yeah. Horrible.

You didn't like Forrest Gump?! Now we definitely can't be friends.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Worst TV show? Any reality, hate 'em... payin' regular (or pretending to be regular) ppl for making a fool of themselves... pointless.

Worst Movie... Üwe Boll is able to excell himself with each movie.

TheCrimson102

Charizard
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Worst movie in his tory is definitely: Avatar: The Last Airbender.
I could'nt even watch the whole movie.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Worst movie in his tory is definitely: Avatar: The Last Airbender.
I could'nt even watch the whole movie.

+1

I have not even tryied it. Watched the cartoons (it's not anime, as long as it's american) and I didn't bother on wasting time with the film. The cartoons were great.

Years
For my least fave TV show, probably Two And A Half Men, particularly when they had Charlie Sheen on, his face totally creeped me out not to mention it was overplayed in my country. Even though it was comedy (my fave genre), it never made me laugh at all.

As for movie, probably every Harry Potter film after the first two cos the story got way too dark and the movies were too long I literally feel asleep when I watched them. Also, they even got rid of characters I found funny. They never lived up to my expectations.

Back