• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Where must I use the sapphire?
Edit: After the Night Event with Team Rocket, I got a Key at the sailor's place and opened the door in the town, but there are only blackglasses, where must I continue?
It's useless in beta 1.5, you'll find out in beta 2. That's the end of the beta.
I found a grammar error in the game (I'm very sorry I'm a Grammar Nazi >.<, I took a class that emphasized it). It's really early in the game. It occurs in Oak's lab before he comes to town.
Pokemon_Normal_Beta_1_5_01.jpg

Pokemon_Normal_Beta_1_5_01.png

h98fw1nt7
Okay. This will be fixed.
I like your new tilesets ! What are some good tutorials ?
Credits, I am using a rom base by Alistar with some other added graphics from other tilesets.
i cant find the download ...can u tell where it is
It's on the first page. The download link is highlighted. Checkpoint links are disabled for non-beta testers.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Hi, I'm having another problem, Beta 1.5 says that the internal battery has run dry when executed on VBA. What type of save should I use to remedy this problem? Also, when I play this on No$GBA, it says that there's a Bad Header Checksum. Plus, it's always night (or somewhere between midnight and morning). I have no clue on what to do here.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Hi, I'm having another problem, Beta 1.5 says that the internal battery has run dry when executed on VBA. What type of save should I use to remedy this problem? Also, when I play this on No$GBA, it says that there's a Bad Header Checksum. Plus, it's always night (or somewhere between midnight and morning). I have no clue on what to do here.

Set the Save-Type as Auto, Flash 128K.
Should remove the internal battery problem.

Years
Sorry guys for the absence! The project is still strong and well! I'm never quitting this! My college social life had recently started and have been now calming down for a bit. Look out for more updates soon!

Sorry to bug, but did you fixs the glitchs and make a checkpoint 2.2?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Okay, so I take it I'll find out if the glitchs are fixed when I receive checkpoint 3?
Since I was busy for about a month, I am just going to move unto checkpoint 3 instead. Checkpoint 3 will progress up to Pokewood City and will consist of Route 56, Murk Cave, Route 57. I'll say, it should be released within two weeks. Maybe 3, since I will need to allocate graphics for Pokewood. It's going to be another huge city!

Years
Since I was busy for about a month, I am just going to move unto checkpoint 3 instead. Checkpoint 3 will progress up to Pokewood City and will consist of Route 56, Murk Cave, Route 57. I'll say, it should be released within two weeks. Maybe 3, since I will need to allocate graphics for Pokewood. It's going to be another huge city!

Alright. But dont forgey. Nobody can get to pokewood because of the stairs. Checkpoint 3 will be awesome ^^

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Alright. But dont forgey. Nobody can get to pokewood because of the stairs. Checkpoint 3 will be awesome ^^
The appearing stairs work now. I finally learned level scripts, hehehe! The other way I was doing it was really messy! lol. I had no idea I would have ever come so far in the making of this game. My favorite event that I scripted so far has to be the basement... I don't want to spoil it! Hahaha! Also, Pokewood City is where you'll obtain the Train Pass!

Years
The appearing stairs work now. I finally learned level scripts, hehehe! The other way I was doing it was really messy! lol. I had no idea I would have ever come so far in the making of this game. My favorite event that I scripted so far has to be the basement... I don't want to spoil it! Hahaha! Also, Pokewood City is where you'll obtain the Train Pass!

I liek trainz lol xD, so will we be able to go in the train and walk around&stuff sorta like the boat in the games

Back