• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MMORG.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
Is there any Pokemon based MMORGs' in the world of MMORGs'? I dont think there are, but not certain. I think it would be pretty cool playing a pokemon MMORG. Just the thought of rasing pokemon and battling against others on a server makes me want to play one.

pu.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
The closest you have is NetBattle.

An MMPORG would be extremely illegal, and therefore would be really hard to get going, and therefore most likely won't ever happen.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
There is pokemoncrater.com, but I don't know if that would constitute as a MMORPG or not. The only other thing I can think of is Netbattle, like JKaizer said.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, I agree, Pokemon Netbattle is about as close as you'll get... and PokemonCrater.com is good.... but its soooo slow. x___x

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
There is one in development, but the only completed MMORPGs currently are Pokemon Crater and NetBattle. Others probably are shutdown by now.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I did run into one called 'TPPC Online RPG', it was REAL simular to Pokemon Crater, but it was faster, and had more to it. I liked it better...

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Yeah, exactly. If you ask me, a Pokemon MMORPG would be sort of similar to Neopets, which isn't illegal in the least. A big MMORPG would be cool if it combined the video game with net battling and other events. It could be based on Pokemon Crater except it could not look like the gameboy game and be faster... plus thr attacks could be identical to what they are in the game (In Crater, they are not--nearly all moves do damage, including Double Team). But unlike in NetBattle, you actually have to capture Pokemon and all that. Anyways it might be kind of neat, and maybe it could even be a computer game rather than just a website. If these games would be illegal simply they're just like free video games (or roms), the problem would be fixed if you still have to pay a similar price to the existing video games.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
Years
Im sorry, but what would be the point of a Pokemon MMORpg? Unless there going to completly alter the concept of the game with co-op play, I think it wouldn't be all that. If you wanna battle online, go to Net Battle or Pokemon Crater. If you want to talk about it, chat her or in other chat rooms, maybe AIM whatever. --;

Well, I don't know what ya'll would think, but i wouldn't spend money on that.

Back