• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You just KOed a shiny. What's your reaction?

ThatOneGolurk

Amateur
Years
Though, I never actually KO'd one, my DS would be shattered to pieces if it did happen.

Although, a shiny Voltorb from Emerald used Selfdestruct on me. Didn't pick up the game for about 5 days.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I actually killed a shiny before. I was chaining Ponyta in Pearl and I accidentally used an attack on a shiny. Meh, no biggie, since I got 7 shinies at the end of it all.

Now, if I KO'd a random encounter shiny, I think I would go berserk and then cry.

I don't want to see that ever happen, so I always carry around a Master Ball AND avoid the Safari Zone.

Pseudo-woodo

Most definetly a grass type
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
I found a shiny Shinx at the beginning of a solo Budew run of Diamond (on a side note, soloing a game with a Budew is not fun. Terrible movepool and terrible stats. But I digress.) I was lying down and kind of half asleep because it was 1 AM, and my stylus slipped and hit run instead of bag. Was I ever upset. I just kind of sat there for a while, stunned. I probably would have thrown my DS, but I really don't want to buy a new 3DS. I intend to give myself a shiny Shinx through the use of an Action Replay next time I get my hands on one to make up for what I consider an unfair loss.

Back